May 2, 2019
Yeah I meant version 8.

I've tried reinstalling and the problems persist, so It must be hardware issue although I have a decent amount of memory (16gb).

I currently have ~40 characters total in the school so maybe I'll trim that down a bit.
My Set up.

16gb dd3 @ 1067
AMD Phenom II x6 ( 6 core 6 thread ) 3.2 ghz
nvidia 750 ti

not really good for todays games. But this game runs just fine. The longest I wait is about 2 minutes for things to load.
I have 43 chars in school at a time.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Yeah I meant version 8.

I've tried reinstalling and the problems persist, so It must be hardware issue although I have a decent amount of memory (16gb).

I currently have ~40 characters total in the school so maybe I'll trim that down a bit.
Standard settings allow you to use no more than 38 people. More can be done only with the help of mod.
You can start using 15-20 people and add more if the process goes fine. (students can be added during the game)

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Is it a good idea to install HF patch latest? or everything in this Repack are as good as the HF patch?
My first time using this repack and i'm kinda still feeling what is what... since you know there is a fuck ton of everything in this thing lol

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is it a good idea to install HF patch latest? or everything in this Repack are as good as the HF patch?
My first time using this repack and i'm kinda still feeling what is what... since you know there is a fuck ton of everything in this thing lol
Read the description of what you use. The repack author made a detailed description of what is included in the repack and how to use it.
The meaning of the repack is that it does not need to be updated independently.
If you want to add something there, you must understand this. The repack author does not recommend changing anything there.

Reactions: Fringgs

Gamon

Aug 25, 2017
When I want to start CharaStudio.exe, I can't get through the loading screen right at the beginning. And when I want to start Koikatu.exe it loads indefinitely. Does someone have a clue what I have to do?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
When I want to start CharaStudio.exe, I can't get through the loading screen right at the beginning. And when I want to start Koikatu.exe it loads indefinitely. Does someone have a clue what I have to do?
CharaStudio.exe - an additional program. Its not necessary to use. All ways to change the characters are in Koikatu.exe
In addition, do not run two programs at the same time.
Problems with the launch can be, if your computer does not match the parameters, incorrect installation, memory overload ...
Repack worker, the problem is private. If you do not know what the problem is, read the description and write to the repackaging author ...

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
My Set up.

16gb dd3 @ 1067
AMD Phenom II x6 ( 6 core 6 thread ) 3.2 ghz
nvidia 750 ti

not really good for todays games. But this game runs just fine. The longest I wait is about 2 minutes for things to load.
I have 43 chars in school at a time.
Well you gpu is better that 940mx... with a proper setup can you have a better performance.
You need gamplay manager, GraphicsSettings, KoikatuFixes.
Boot the game press F1 or go in options->tab on plugin/mod settings-> active the advanced settings->search FixCompilation and disable this options from the screenshot
345625 .
Search Graphics Settings and setup from the screenshot
Reboot the game.

Killingit

Aug 5, 2017
I have the same problem i got a endless blackscreen when i start the game someone have a solution?
I posted my question to the Koikatu discord and they were super helpful. I had my game folder on an external hard drive and they told me to move it to the desk top the run Koikatu_Registry_Fixer. After that the game worked.

Reactions: MoustachGracias

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
For some reason when I check my club progress, Discovery unlocks are still at 000%.

I have both my stats and every girl maxed, yet I've still no idea how to get that bar any higher. I've done everything I can think of but to no avail.
Any ideas?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
For some reason when I check my club progress, Discovery unlocks are still at 000%.

I have both my stats and every girl maxed, yet I've still no idea how to get that bar any higher. I've done everything I can think of but to no avail.
Any ideas?
Why does no one read the instructions for the game? There is a description of this process. (when you first use the status check, you are shown the instruction. You can call it at any time using the "F5" keys)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes