• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
can someone make it into a multipart download? damn internet connection bugs made it reset twice, literal hours of download wasted...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Mate can you tell me how to exit H Scenes? I got into one but I got bored of it and couldn't figure out how to exit it. Am I stuck inside one until I fill up every circle or something?
Need to click on the exit icon. You can exit any menu (from a normal conversation, from h scene, etc.)

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I do like the concept but I don't agree with Patreon charging me $6.00 for the access to use this mod. I would rather just use Paypal and pay the modder's directly and cut out the middle man.
Everyone uses their money the way they like. I don't see the problem of using patreon or other sites of that type. Using paypal or using patreon both operations are supportive of what the author is offering ....
There is a small problem in your reasoning, with paypal you only pay for a version of the present product, with patreon you pay for all future versions of the product.

Apr 28, 2018
Need to click on the exit icon. You can exit any menu (from a normal conversation, from h scene, etc.)
View attachment 346153
That's odd that icon you're showing me changes into something else it tells me to make them do something won't even give me the exit option like you're showing me. I was forced to exit the game and re-open it.

Also your pictures show first person view how do I do this myself? Can't stand the 3rd person view to be honest I'm a first person type of guy.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
That's odd that icon you're showing me changes into something else it tells me to make them do something won't even give me the exit option like you're showing me. I was forced to exit the game and re-open it.

Also your pictures show first person view how do I do this myself? Can't stand the 3rd person view to be honest I'm a first person type of guy.
These are the default repacking settings. View can be changed with the mouse or control keys . In general, read the instructions for the game. There are keys F1, F2 and so on. There is a lot of information on the game...

Apr 28, 2018
These are the default repacking settings. View can be changed with the mouse or control keys . In general, read the instructions for the game. There are keys F1, F2 and so on. There is a lot of information on the game...
...So in short answer "No there's no first person view option"
What a waste of a download.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I tell you again, read the settings and about the control keys. Everything is there. I have not used anything that is not in the repack. And moreover, I almost did not change the basic settings.
I do not want to retell what is written in the settings. Press f2, read carefully, press f1 also read (settings in h scenes, etc.), you can see the settings of plug-ins, etc.

Dzentelmen

Oct 4, 2018
So I deleted the game and downloaded the game and it started working normally but after I turned it off and came back to it, both my save file and a character I created were gone.

NiceNiti

Jan 19, 2018
I already own koikatsu party, is there any place/website for downloading all DLC? or the repacking without the main game?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I find funny from your comment, is like you never intend to play this game... for god sake there even screenshot and video about this game.
The only way to have a pov is from mod...the only mod i know have this fuction si koikplugin.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So I deleted the game and downloaded the game and it started working normally but after I turned it off and came back to it, both my save file and a character I created were gone.
bad repack, something block some file from the game, mod problem remove all mod and try again with out them, hardware problem (i can't help for that).

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
you did save and character before deleting the game, then in order for them to be in the new game, they had to be copied there.
If you made a save and character in the new game, then make sure that you did not make a mistake.
Saving the game is done only at home and the save file must contain the date and time of the save. If you simply click on save and do not wait for the save record to appear, then consider that you have not saved anything.
I wrote about saving characters earlier #3,240
I already own koikatsu party, is there any place/website for downloading all DLC? or the repacking without the main game?
This topic has a Steam version koikatsu party + repak for Steam version (without main game).
bad repack, something block some file from the game, mod problem remove all mod and try again with out them, hardware problem (i can't help for that).
Repack can not be bad. It is tested and works stably

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes