Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is the repack9 (page175) just an update from the current repack8 (page 1)?
There's so may links... not sure what am I suppose to download or do :/
Do you read the description? Compare what is written in the OP and in the post on page 176. There is the same author. And if you read the topic, you will see that there were many such updates.
About the update there, too, everything is written. You can download the full version or update the repack 8. All you need to do is read the instructions.

"There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems".

Oct 25, 2017
Do you read the description? Compare what is written in the OP and in the post on page 176. There is the same author. And if you read the topic, you will see that there were many such updates.
About the update there, too, everything is written. You can download the full version or update the repack 8. All you need to do is read the instructions.

"There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems".
I did read most of it... but I can't find the update... only find the full version.

Jun 13, 2018
I did read most of it... but I can't find the update... only find the full version.
For repack R9 there is no updater at this point in time. From the anime-sharing page:

"I've run into a little problem I were aware of, but never expected to actually encounter...
The installer framework I'm using, NSIS, does not support installers over 2GB in size... and the updates this time around is about 2.5GB...

I'm looking to replace both the installer framework and the patching method, but I'm not currently ready to make the switch, so I'm presented with the choice of just not releasing the update till I've gotten a new installer framework in place at least, or releasing without updaters, so I'm going to go with releasing without updaters this time.

I recommend you delete everything EXCEPT FOR THE UserData FOLDER (I repeat, do NOT delete your UserData folder!) and just merge in the new version if you're currently using a previous pack, replacing any conflicting files. Sorry for this, but a lot of stuff here this time it seems.
"

So, your best bet is to download Full version of repack R9 from the link that Ric shared on the previous page.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I guess that's why I didn't find update version... well i'm download the full one now... rip another 10+ hour of gameplay :D
You have already written in two posts that for version 9 there is no ready-made adapter. The update option is clearly spelled out. You can use it. Either wait for the adapter, or continue to argue further. Or use the non-repack version and update everything yourself.
If at the moment there is no ready-made adapter, from the fact that you is constantly asking for, it does not appear by itself...
And yet read this carefully:
"I recommend you delete everything EXCEPT FOR THE UserData FOLDER (I repeat, do NOT delete your UserData folder!) and just merge in the new version if you're currently using a previous pack, replacing any conflicting files".

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I guess that's why I didn't find update version... well i'm download the full one now... rip another 10+ hour of gameplay :D
What RIC said you should always backup the User-Data folder due to the fact this holds all your settings plus not mention custom clothes/character,s you have created. " If this was done all those hours would have been saved "

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Thanks, did exactly that and finally its working :D
Time to get a school full of thick girls :cool:
There is a new update for the pregnancy mod just add the new kk-pregnancy 1.1 ddl
Also the new link

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
So about the update issue is it impossible to make two updaters each carries and applies half of the update content?

Kurner

Sep 2, 2018
Hey guys !

Thanks for the game ! Really cool !

I have a question with my character, why is he running/training/posing like a girl ? I tried many options but he still running like he was a girl...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys !

Thanks for the game ! Really cool !

I have a question with my character, why is he running/training/posing like a girl ? I tried many options but he still running like he was a girl...
How do you define it? The movement of the main character in locations and his training are secondary functions. After reaching the parameters = 100% training is no longer needed. Movement around the school can be done using the "go to" function. Some turn off the image of the main character (first-person view)
And in general, what's the difference how the main character moves if the main thing in the game is interaction with students. The main thing that happens in h-scenes.
And the answer is simple - the mechanics of the characters are similar. The game involves making a man, a woman, futa, etc. from the same character.

Kurner

Sep 2, 2018
Like this, I thought it was because I enabled the futa/trans mode or because of his "personnality" but apparently it's not the case, not like it's ruining my experience I found it funny with the situation and it doesn't change anything in h-mode but I just wanted to know if it's "normal" or did I do something when creating him.

352174 352175

(Whoa, I scaled the images but I guess the site didn't care, sorry.)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Like this, I thought it was because I enabled the futa/trans mode or because of his "personnality" but apparently it's not the case, not like it's ruining my experience I found it funny with the situation and it doesn't change anything in h-mode but I just wanted to know if it's "normal" or did I do something when creating him.

View attachment 352174 View attachment 352175

(Whoa, I scaled the images but I guess the site didn't care, sorry.)
Basic male characters do not usually behave this way. It all depends on the character taken as the basis of the model. If you take a girl and remake her into a man, then the manner of behavior will be female. This can also be due to the use of downloaded cards (someone made a man in the female character constructor)
In order for a male character to have the traits of a male character, it is necessary to take the male model as a basis and edit it in the editor for men.

Kurner

Sep 2, 2018
Weird, I'm pretty sure to have change one of the mâle character that the game offer to you.

Will check that out ! Thanks !

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Weird, I'm pretty sure to have change one of the mâle character that the game offer to you.

Will check that out ! Thanks !
Check by changing the external data on one of the three basic male characters. (changes are possible after the start of a new game).
In addition, it is better to adapt female characters to the new version, since old cards may not be displayed correctly in some situation (" a lot of cards out there that won’t load correctly at all with R8 and older, so I really recommend updating").

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Basic male characters do not usually behave this way. It all depends on the character taken as the basis of the model. If you take a girl and remake her into a man, then the manner of behavior will be female. This can also be due to the use of downloaded cards (someone made a man in the female character constructor)
In order for a male character to have the traits of a male character, it is necessary to take the male model as a basis and edit it in the editor for men.
That's not it at all, it was the Koikatsu: Become Trap mod. They did exactly that, hitting the toggle of the mod. That's the ONLY way this will happen. That doesn't cause this AT ALL.

Oct 25, 2017
about 9 released. I noticed that when you go to the setting menu. you'll get cursor lock and not be able to move. You can press ESC to get "you want to exit the game" and then click "no" option. This will fix the cursor lock. I can access to plugin/mod and everything works fine. However, the base game setting? the game won't save any setting change...
Well is this just my game or other people face this problem too?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
That's not it at all, it was the Koikatsu: Become Trap mod. They did exactly that, hitting the toggle of the mod. That's the ONLY way this will happen. That doesn't cause this AT ALL.
Yes, you're right too
I wrote about what also has a place to be. You have described another option that also affects behavior. I started from the base model of the game, because not everyone uses such mods. If you dig deeper, you can find a dozen reasons

about 9 released. I noticed that when you go to the setting menu. you'll get cursor lock and not be able to move. You can press ESC to get "you want to exit the game" and then click "no" option. This will fix the cursor lock. I can access to plugin/mod and everything works fine. However, the base game setting? the game won't save any setting change...
Well is this just my game or other people face this problem too?
The menu works fine, no blocking occurs. When you change the settings, they remain even if you did not save the game. Resetting the default settings is possible only after the appropriate command. (all changes in the game itself are made by the user and do not occur automatically)
If there are any problems, this may be due to incorrect installation, game settings, or a lack of memory on the computer. Follow the tips in the repack description.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes