• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guy, I'm trying to install pregnancy mod:
the translation ends up dead...
Also darkness mode not working...
can anyone help? :/

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Illusion have truly moved on from Koikatu and there next project is looking really good as you can see from there own blog Illusion labs are not messing about on the level of detail they are adding. " I just hope the game play stands up also "

Have a look for yourselves.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
You just have to talk to them alot. I have 0 girls in my club and do as I Please to the teachers.
The (A to Z) guide on all aspects on Koikatu.

Also be careful if you are using the pregnancy mod as this also works with teachers.

Plus a big thanks to Kirby-arm on Hong -Fire for sharing these Story cards so you add them to your class's also.

Last edited:

SSSKKK000

Jul 15, 2019
Malwarebytes premium found a suspicious file

Datei: 1
Generic.Malware/Suspicious, C:\USERS\XXXX\DESKTOP\XXXX\[UTILITY] ILLUSIONSORTER V1.0\ILLUSIONSORTER 1.0.EXE

Modnarrrr

Jun 24, 2018
Maybe is a stupid question, but I have a problem. Some of the dialogues aren't translated, specially with girls with friendly personality.
Is that normal, or I have done something wrong?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Malwarebytes premium found a suspicious file

Datei: 1
Generic.Malware/Suspicious, C:\USERS\XXXX\DESKTOP\XXXX\[UTILITY] ILLUSIONSORTER V1.0\ILLUSIONSORTER 1.0.EXE
There are definitely no viruses in repacks. It has long been verified by all. The problem is in your antivirus settings
Or if it is not a repack, then check the source from where you downloaded. But the most likely reason is the anti-virus settings.
Maybe is a stupid question, but I have a problem. Some of the dialogues aren't translated, specially with girls with friendly personality.
Is that normal, or I have done something wrong?
It all depends on what is your build, and what translator is applied to it. In the repack there is a translation for all types of characters, but there are places where untranslated parts of the phrases can be found (not often) and not associated with just one character.
There is also an incorrect translation. This is due to the fact that in repack 8 the original translation from the Steam version is applied. But this translation does not cover the whole game, so the rest is manually translated. The author of repack knows about translation errors, promised to correct it in the future.

Oct 25, 2017
I put the KK_pregnancy dill in the BepInEx folder... the guide told me that I have to enable it in plugin... but I checked every single line and nothing show up.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Illusion have truly moved on from Koikatu and there next project is looking really good as you can see from there own blog Illusion labs are not messing about on the level of detail they are adding. " I just hope the game play stands up also "

Have a look for yourselves.
Isn't new that illusion close all thing for KK.
They use a better shader, the problem will the gameplay i wonder how can be.. a PC style or PH style or a HS style.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes