• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

king3

Sep 5, 2017
Sorry for being a complete noob but i'm having trouble with the repack 8. I downloaded it and have played it extensivly without a hitch, but now when I try to do the darkness content, through main game or free-h the loading screen gets stuck at the last 1/5 of the bar. I've waited several minutes but nothing happens.

Any help would be very appreciated

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
I remember trying this game at its early stages and I just couldn't play it. it had like 3 fps no matter what video settings I chose. I have rather old pc, but not even shooters perform so badly on it like Koikatu. Artificial Academy 2 runs smooth, custom maid 3d 2 has some little visible lags but runs well overall, but this one is just too heavy - so much for anime graphics... Is there any mod for increasing performance?
Did you play it for more than two minutes tho? Because when you first load into the game, it *does* run like shit for some reason for like a solid few minutes before everything finally loads and the game starts running smoothly.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Me idiot could use some help with the KK pregnancy mod o_O

Dont get it, where do need to put those files or do i need something extra?? Tried everything but can´t get it to work :confused:

Screenshot (166).png Screenshot (167).png

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Did you play it for more than two minutes tho? Because when you first load into the game, it *does* run like shit for some reason for like a solid few minutes before everything finally loads and the game starts running smoothly.
After I tried it with latest HF patch, it actually is tolerable now. Still loads much longer then it should, and after loading buffers alot, but then fps kinda stabilizes. When I leave room with all classmates and navigate empty corridors it runs smoothly.
All this situation looks like just another case of misused unity with terrible performance. Amateurs do that alot, but wouldn't expect it from big studio. I mean if there are fan made mods to improve performance, something went wrong.

Last edited:

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Can someone tell me which mods are useful from "OPTIONAL mods" folder? I'm especially looking for mods that adds something more for gameplay. I would be grateful for advices what mods are really good for this game and where I can download them.

Reactions: OntarioRomario

Valryx

Dec 10, 2017
Me idiot could use some help with the KK pregnancy mod o_O

Dont get it, where do need to put those files or do i need something extra?? Tried everything but can´t get it to work :confused:
You downloaded the source, you only need the .dll file for this.

Follow these installation instructions:

Once you have the file you need to put it in the "BepInEx" folder, which is in your main game directory.

It won't work yet though, the dependency mods are outdated, so you need to download and overwrite those like the installation instructions suggest.

update all plugin/mods including BepInEx.

I believe they are all .dll files you put in the BepInEx folder.
BepInEx itself has a few files, use google if you can't find it, overwrite the outdated files.

Launch game and you will find the plugin in the Plugin/mod settings ingame.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
You download the wrong file, what you have is the source of the mod.
Ok... Did tried these inside the "BepInEx" folder but still not working and half the game is back to japanese again o_O
Screenshot (168).png
After that i used onl the KK_Pregnancy.dll but again, nothing... :confused:

Am i really that stupid or what am i missing / doing wrong here??

Source:
Screenshot (169).png

Valryx

thanks (y)
there are no warnings at game start so... yeah.. guess whats to update is beyond meo_O

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe it's a translation issue but I can not find this box for the nurse whatsoever and the wiki has zero info on the matter.
I've also frantically searched the entire school.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
is there a way to pull characters from studio scenes to get their cards?

found a great one which i want in my normal game but i cant find the option anywhere.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Thank, working now... shame I have to delete the old game (30+ hours gameplay)...
I just deleted KKAPIand KKABMX dill and install the new one that I got from website...
Sometimes it works to good that even the School staff can also become pregnant.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Release 9 // 21.07.2019
Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy v1.0 and other

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This release contains translations from Koikatsu Party. I spent a lot of time getting it working properly, and I believe it now does so, but please tell me if you experience trouble with it. Do take note that Koikatsu Party only includes the first game with no expansions, so expansion content is still fantranslated and some is machine translated still.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes