Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
What Ric said & if you follow Illusion's own recommendations on which basic setup is required.

and I quote " Intel CPU recommended "

Reactions: Ric
May 22, 2018
i test my performance on koikatsu party and it run smoother without laggy. it you have nvidia geforce gtx

go to nvidia control panel and click on High-performance nvidia processor in preferred graphic processor and scroll down until you find power management mode and set it on prefer maximum performance. and click on physX configuration and select Auto-select (recommand) and go to power options and select high performance and go to change advanced power settings and click on processor power managemant and click on maximum processor state and set it 90% and restart pc.

my gaming laptop have

1TB HDD
16GB Ram
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4742HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
As for me, I like seeing rig comparisons to see how far behind I am haha. >_< I would love upgrade to 2070 RTX +, but I know it would be a nasty bottleneck on my old 3770K. :( I can generally tweak to get ~60 FPS on all games apart from ESO in the middle of a populated town.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
It can hardly be called a war. People are discussing options for improving productivity.
And game performance depends on the computer too.
The more powerful the computer, the greater the performance.
But much and the most basic lies in the game settings. Settings and instructions will help launch the game on any computer that meets the minimum requirements. The user is required to have a computer with the minimum requirements for the game. Accordingly, more powerful computers are only an additional plus, but not a requirement.
This game has a lot of features and is constantly changing. This requires the developer to constantly care about mod compatibility and bug fixes. In this environment, it is difficult to fully optimize the gameplay. This will be possible only after the completion of the development of the game and the release of the final version.
At the moment, the developer as well as the author of the repack are working on optimizing the game as much as possible.
If you take the repack, then it contains the optimal combination of mods for the current version. If you change something, then something will stop working. For example, the author of the repack knows about the problem with the “disappearance” of clothes and knows that you can add a fix that will fix it. But he also knows that this fix will disable some other useful features. Therefore, at the moment, you always have to choose between something. And disabling components is not for everyone will be the solution to the problem.
It is best to follow the instructions of the developer and personal settings through "F1"...
Agree. That way i defend the modder who made this game better experience. Illusion is very know sadly how bad they game optimize is.

May 22, 2018
I just update my Nvidia graphic driver and Nvidia add new setting call Low Latency Mode and i trying it out and the game run smoother without KoikatsuFixes plugins.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
No anime 3d waifu, no point for me to try! Boring realistic 3d..Koi4L ^_^V

Last edited:

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
Hello guys, i'm having a issue when i select any savegame that i played and the game freezes...
Help me please!
obs. I'm using the most recent better repack and kplug 1.90.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
Try to use a new save or here have mine try it i don't have any problems with this save.

i've tried but it didn't work..
when i select my previous saves the game screen freezes..

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Its funny how a simple question about FPS brought on that dumb CPU war to the thread.
The game will lag as hell no matter which computer you have if you have installed mods. Hongfire patch and repacks around internet with mods causes the game to lag no matter if you have the Justice Hall or batcave computer.
Just go to the bepinEX folder, disable some mods and youll recover some FPS but youll lose features.

I have an AMD A10 5800K, 8GB of ram and a GTX 750TI, can run the game at 30FPS stable having 25 girls on school which is pretty dumb because if you are playing the game as is intended youll never had the time to interact with all of them in one day.

And Im running the game on Linux using Lutris and DXVK, which take some FPS because DX11 to Vulkan parsing. Pretty much tested on W7. W10 with I7 cpu and the story is the same.

The game is like that, worst with mods, so stop telling people to buy 16GB ram and expensive i7 processors to play this. Illusion is not known for its "awesome performance", their games are bad optimized since Artificial Girl, I dont even want to talk about Sexy Beach Premium.
what are you talking about... never find a lack... with all mod open
16gb ram is help and cpu too
if you want to play with mod for max performance you need to upgrade your pc for sure
you can't expect base game to optimize for modding
it is not there from the first place
if it bad with their dlc that the other thing

klitbutter

Sep 15, 2017
I was able to have penetration in this a while ago, how did we regress? Anyone know how to get actual penetration in the game? Honey select has it now, must be something.

Reactions: asd33asd33
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes