alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi i have a problem with the Translation. When i start the game the text is all jap. Can somebody help pls
That's normal, it translates in real time. If you're playing the repack, all base game content, anything that isn't DLC, should be in English because he used the official translation from Party. Everything else is translated using Google Translate's server in real time, so it will take some time. How much depends on how good your internet is and it obviously won't at all if your internet is down when the line to be translated pops up.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
One must admit the more and more I use " Katarsys " kPlug mod it keeps on surprising me.

It still makes me chuckle each time the " H " key is hit during story mode every one scatters in all directions away from you " almost as if you set of a firework in front of them " I am still getting use to the chain effect but fair play kPlug is an epic mod which changes the game-play for the better.

Your kPLug & MarCo's KK-HF patch are game changers.
Katarsy's Nicely done buddy & Thank you

Have look for yourselves Ladies & Gentlemen

Last edited:
Reactions: TesteBRBR

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
One must admit the more and more I use " Katarsys " kPlug mod it keeps on surprising me.

It still makes me chuckle each time the " H " key is hit during story mode every one scatters in all directions away from you " almost as if you set of a firework in front of them " I am still getting use to the chain effect but fair play kPlug is an epic mod which changes the game-play for the better.

Can be more fun kplug with kk pregnant and add buddy...

• Haha
Reactions: Lefty75uk

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Can be more fun kplug with kk pregnant and add buddy...
Wow can your buddy also get the students pregnant ? " lol that is all kinds off messed up " but at the same time I guess he is not shooting blanks.

Once again cheers MarCo & Katarsys

Time for a biology experiment " How many baby's your buddy can father "

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MakotoYuki90

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I didn't even know about the H key function, just a few others like the one to get a nearby girl to follow as if you used your phone or the club room call function. I don't really use the keyboard functions all that much except the student list and location list for teleportation to another area or a specific girl and the settings, so I haven't done much besides those three.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Any chance on the mega link getting reuploaded?
And what does not suit you that already exist?
There is google, torrent full+mega with Updater
The full version of the game (repack 9.2) in a compressed form of 15.2 GB. No one will upload files of this size to mega.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Wow can your buddy also get the students pregnant ? " lol that is all kinds off messed up " but at the same time I guess he is not shooting blanks.

Once again cheers MarCo & Katarsys

Time for a biology experiment " How many baby's your buddy can father "
No they can't, they are smart to avoid that:unsure:......
More like "who is the father" :ROFLMAO:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I didn't even know about the H key function, just a few others like the one to get a nearby girl to follow as if you used your phone or the club room call function. I don't really use the keyboard functions all that much except the student list and location list for teleportation to another area or a specific girl and the settings, so I haven't done much besides those three.
If you press U there a new sex position

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Any chance on the mega link getting reuploaded?
Not with that transfer cap MEGA has, this game probably fills that twice over by now, so you'd be waiting at least a full day for it to download even on the best internet connection.

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
I have a solution for you for you on this link :
It's a mod did by a member named "themerc" on another forum who have made this that allow you to play as a male character but you can create other male characters to bang them (you cannot take a male card and use it i think ... but you can modify a female character to transform her on a male).

I can advise you to follow the advice of installations on the presentation of his mod on the first page of the forum where I found it in case I have no right to put a link for another forum I will retransmit as is:

(all word between these " " are instructions given by him)

"--Installation--
= As always BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MOD ="
Unpack the archive in a folder out of the game (I add it to be safe compared to the original).

"Choose the folder you want to install then copy it's contents to koikatu's main directory."
All credits are on him and on this mod that work even now.

I hope i didn't offense somebody to do that ... Goodbye
Firstly hi thank you but mega link needed a key pass

Reactions: P.ZERO

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Ric, I hey man... I download the 9.2... awhile ago, does it come with after school dlc? I can't join lesbian to have sex for some reason.
It has been available for quite some time.
You just need to follow the instructions. This is written in the game itself in the "f5" menu and in the game wiki. Moreover, the game instructions are detailed and you only need to use it.
6d343f8b5eeb5818763ab91226257861.jpg
The only thing that can be added is that the scenes can be accessed at any time during school.
I also wrote about this earlier#2,432
There are other settings that you can use ...

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
It has been available for quite some time.
You just need to follow the instructions. This is written in the game itself in the "f5" menu and in the game wiki. Moreover, the game instructions are detailed and you only need to use it.
View attachment 391762
The only thing that can be added is that the scenes can be accessed at any time during school.
I also wrote about this earlier#2,432
There are other settings that you can use ...
Very straight forward to follow you should also try this with the " KPlug " takes this to a different level when you hit the " Enter key " when you stumble across the female students making out.

Another topic new updated on the 30th

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Very straight forward to follow you should also try this with the " KPlug " takes this to a different level when you hit the " Enter key " when you stumble across the female students making out.
In fact, there are many settings. You can use other mods. But many users often use personalized settings, where some functions may be disabled. Accordingly, I described the basic method of operation of this function, which is usually always available.
Anyway, I just retold part of the instructions that everyone is obliged to read. (how best to use the function, let the user decide for himself)
Judging by the questions in this topic, many do not read the instructions and do not use the many useful functions that the game has. Some functions are disabled by default, but may be of interest to many.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
In fact, there are many settings. You can use other mods. But many users often use personalized settings, where some functions may be disabled. Accordingly, I described the basic method of operation of this function, which is usually always available.
Anyway, I just retold part of the instructions that everyone is obliged to read. (how best to use the function, let the user decide for himself)
Judging by the questions in this topic, many do not read the instructions and do not use the many useful functions that the game has. Some functions are disabled by default, but may be of interest to many.
True words Ric all those years learning to read & write in school were for this very purpose to understand the meaning of different words and sentences so they make sense.
Otherwise the instructions in words on how to would be wasted then the reliance on video instructions would be the norm. " Then again I did use You-Tube so I could learn how to tile my bathroom floor " both ways of learning have merit.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes