alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so... anyone has any idea why peeping on 'a' girl masturbating just instantly take me to H scene? Some solution would be nice :)
It's gotta be a bug, but I'm not sure if it's a mod conflict or a bug in the base game. There are plenty of issues still left in both, after all, such as the clothes changing for NPCs doing all sorts of weird stuff if your system just so happens to lag long enough. I'm pretty sure that's a base game bug, but I can't be 100% sure without testing the game with no mods and I'm not about to get rid of them. The trainer has been a tremendous help keeping everyone maxed on the stats that don't lock on hitting max level. It could also be any clothing mod included in the repack having a conflict, much easier to test as I don't use mod clothing and could probably just switch those off or something. Unfortunately, the only real solution either way is to fix the bug, something only the modders and the creators of the game can do.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
so... anyone has any idea why peeping on 'a' girl masturbating just instantly take me to H scene? Some solution would be nice :)
vanilla way? you need unlock all spot date, get the wedding event, get a 3p or from kplug press enter from any peeping event :coffee:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
During the KPlug -SWAP THROUGH A LESBIAN TRANSITION- How do I get this to work. It does refer to a currant situation but what ?? situation is required ??

I have followed the instructions but I am not getting any Lesbian switch through. ?? Any idea's would be great Ty ??

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
First of all, you should do as it is written in the instructions and in my example.#3,900
By default, in repack 9.2, everything works as expected
If the scene automatically starts, this may be due to user actions. Incorrect installation of the game, improper management, installation of incorrect settings, making changes to the repack.
In addition, there are separate situations when everything depends on the level of relations and the condition of the girl.
There are also separate settings via the "Extras" menu.
Read about management and game settings. You need to check what you have marked in the "F1" menu including plugins
During the KPlug -SWAP THROUGH A LESBIAN TRANSITION- How do I get this to work. It does refer to a currant situation but what ?? situation is required ??

I have followed the instructions but I am not getting any Lesbian switch through. ?? Any idea's would be great Ty ??
I did not use this function, but assuming that it is based on the principle for basic h-scenes. That is most likely all the girls who have to get into the scene must meet the requirements. For example, to participate in a group scene with two girls, each girl needs all sex parameters to be 100%, otherwise you can’t join.
Most likely this is either the absence of some condition for the beginning of the scene, or this mod is incompatible with something from the main game and cannot work correctly... But this is just my guess

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

the girl must have like girl trait

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019

My apologies One had a Homer moment " DOH " The solution was simple in the end. I have already given myself a telling off for this even the GF is teasing me about this.

Anyways Ty Ric & Makoto

Reactions: Ric

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Yes, but you need to enable this. By default, this is disabled in the repack.
Go to the plugins menu through F1 and select enable
View attachment 392943
This is my first time knowing of a " Chase Me mod " where did you find this one ?? was it part off the KK-HF patch or something separate. I will start back-paging to see if I can find this one.

Never mind found it back on page 157

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This is my first time knowing of a " Chase Me mod " where did you find this one ?? was it part off the KK-HF patch or something separate. I will start back-paging to see if I can find this one.
This is part of the repack. And this mod has been there for a long time. It was in all repacks (maybe with the exception of the very first, although maybe it was there)
The screenshot has the name of the plugin.
That's why I say that you need to watch the settings - there are a lot of interesting things

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
This is part of the repack. And this mod has been there for a long time. It was in all repacks (maybe with the exception of the very first, although maybe it was there)
The screenshot has the name of the plugin.
That's why I say that you need to watch the settings - there are a lot of interesting things
I don't have the repack version only the full Illusion DL membership version then added the KK-HF patch & until recently KPlug but I have Repack download on my spare drive. " Easy to find and update to my current game "

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I don't have the repack version only the full Illusion DL membership version then added the KK-HF patch & until recently KPlug but I have Repack download on my spare drive. " Easy to find and update to my current game "
There you need "Additional Skin Effects (1.6.2)"
6af162606951efc5a8a06a9aded66588.jpg
I thought it was available in all versions, since the repack is just an option to build the official version...

Each release of the repack has a description of what is included, with links. This component belongs to the mod "additional skin skins Koikatsu!"

( )

Last edited:
Reactions: Lefty75uk

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
There you need "Additional Skin Effects (1.6.2)"
View attachment 393462
I thought it was available in all versions, since the repack is just an option to build the official version...

Each release of the repack has a description of what is included, with links. This component belongs to the mod "additional skin skins Koikatsu!"

( )
It was the " chase me mod " that I didn't have one already had the skin effects
Yep have updated and working now Ty. " usually I am running away from the students " I find the ladies bathrooms & showers useful when they come in numbers. But now with the KPlug " H " key it has become a good safety option when this happens also.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
One must admit the more and more I use " Katarsys " kPlug mod it keeps on surprising me.

It still makes me chuckle each time the " H " key is hit during story mode every one scatters in all directions away from you " almost as if you set of a firework in front of them " I am still getting use to the chain effect but fair play kPlug is an epic mod which changes the game-play for the better.

Your kPLug & MarCo's KK-HF patch are game changers.
Katarsy's Nicely done buddy & Thank you

Have look for yourselves Ladies & Gentlemen
Does this repack include kplug from katarsys too or do I have to download it myself?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Does this repack include kplug from katarsys too or do I have to download it myself?
No the repack & the KPlug are different as the description provides Repack is the entire base game with all DLC's and a few mods and utility's added.
As for KPlug is a stand alone mod It was a steep learning curve for myself getting use to the different options but well worth the effort " katarsys " really did his homework on this mod he even added extra positions the only thing missing is a few DP for MFM positions and it could almost pass as a DLC. There is a manual to help also.

Just use the link provided
- Mod

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
No the repack & the KPlug are different as the description provides Repack is the entire base game with all DLC's and a few mods and utility's added.
As for KPlug is a stand alone mod It was a steep learning curve for myself getting use to the different options but well worth the effort " katarsys " really did his homework on this mod he even added extra positions the only thing missing is a few DP for MFM positions and it could almost pass as a DLC. There is a manual to help also.

- Mod
thanks bud. Any incompabilities with the repack I should take note of or should I just paste it in the directory and play?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

- Mod
There some 3p, like a double lick or double boob job but you need actived the bidder, with CTR+H

Reactions: Lefty75uk

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
thanks bud. Any incompabilities with the repack I should take note of or should I just paste it in the directory and play?
Yes this mod is a copy & paste to your Koikatu folder.

" ScrewThisNoise " R-packs should be OK as they are almost identical to my own JP Illusion DL membership version I would have a read through both contents lists on the R-pack & the KPlug. " To be on the safe side "

You could ask someone who uses the R-packs & KPlug they would be the best ones to ask regarding this question. You could always try this for yourself " But make sure you back up your Userdata folder " this way you can rollback if something goes wrong.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes