Jun 13, 2018
This is a permalink. It is regularly updated and there are more than 10 posts about it in this topic.
If you really want to talk about cards, then you need to specify all the resources
There are links in each post with a repack

CARDS
screwthisnoise's

Other resources
#2,710

Cards on each of the listed resources are regularly updated.
I'm well aware of that considering I'm the one who made post #2,710. I made this post specifically because the last time the female folder was updated was mid-May and there are probably users on here to do not regularly check the folder for updates.

Reactions: Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I'm well aware of that considering I'm the one who made post #2,710. I made this post specifically because the last time the female folder was updated was mid-May and there are probably users on here to do not regularly check the folder for updates.
Yes indeed, I did not take this into account. You really made a good post (2710) and if you make a reminder it is better to make all the links from that post. Given the fact that for some resources you can do a character search
The problem with this topic is the lack of regular updates. Links to these resources are needed in the OP (link to your post).

Reactions: Not On My Watch

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is there a mod on making a furry? Can you link it?
If you have a repack installed, then this is enough. The current features of the game allow you to make furry yourself. Use "char maker"
You can also download a ready-made furry card.

Reactions: Serance

S1GN4L

Formerly 'Sephrit'
Jan 18, 2018
"If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (Initial setting.exe) or through steam, this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game."
I tried that because i originally thought is was my resolution setting but to no avail still Black screen

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I would not say that your statements are completely true. Repack does not use the Internet to translate all text. This is still more of an offline game. If you turn off the Internet and play it will be reflected primarily in the dialogs during h-scenes, and not completely. Phrases in English will be present. The main dialogs will be in English. Turning off the Internet does increase the percentage of untranslated text, but this is not a big problem.
In addition, I did not notice the appearance of the Japanese text and then English in the repack. I always have English right away. And if it’s Japanese, it’s not connected with the delay or with the Internet - it’s just an untranslated part of the text. 1-2% of untranslated text is actually a part that has not been translated by anyone, and not a technical malfunction or lack of the Internet.
Perhaps in some installations or builds this really is. In addition, many Japanese games have this feature when the Japanese text is replaced by English, but the Internet is not needed.
I didn't say it uses the internet to translate all text, just anything added in DLC or the H subtitles. Both DLC content and H subtitles start in Japanese at first and switch to English in a second or two, so it's fairly obvious those are both internet translated. There's also how they don't translate at all without internet, which I've had happen few times thanks to my unstable connection. Better Repack uses the Party translation for the base game, but that translation doesn't cover dates after the first, H subtitles, forced sex, or any personality not in the game without DLC. That's where the internet based auto translation comes in. It also doesn't cover the wake up dialogue when you go home alone, I'm pretty sure none of the lines are supposed to mention "making a squirrel" and none of the Party translation lines elsewhere are that bad, that one especially is an obvious machine translation.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Vanilla: You can only spy the girl
Kplug: Hold my enter key
I don't have Kplug and I can do that. I think it's based on your relationship with the girl, a combination of full favorability and about 60%+ intimacy based on how it was when I got it. All she has to be doing is masturbating, just listen for moans instead of singing/humming.

kotonomi

May 14, 2018
when i see the mod moderator for missing mods, i never seen to find where i can find these mods when it pops out on koikatsu (yea sorry for the bad english), does anyone know where can i find most of these mods?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I don't have Kplug and I can do that. I think it's based on your relationship with the girl, a combination of full favorability and about 60%+ intimacy based on how it was when I got it. All she has to be doing is masturbating, just listen for moans instead of singing/humming.
With KPlug the student does not have to be masturbating plus it can also bypass the status off your relationship + has more options when you initiate the " return key " this allows you to take them by surprise then there is the " U " key which takes this to another level with more positions than the standard Koikatu. But every one to there own.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
With KPlug the student does not have to be masturbating plus it can also bypass the status off your relationship + has more options when you initiate the " return key " this allows you to take them by surprise then there is the " U " key which takes this to another level with more positions than the standard Koikatu. But every one to there own.
Ah, I see. I may just have to try it again. I stopped partially because I couldn't get the first person view to turn off even with the proper key, which turned out to be a different key than what it was supposed to be. That was way back when the base game was at version 3.0, so maybe things are different now. I just have to download it and figure out how to add it. I'll do it later as I'm currently enjoying a repack of AA2 that runs even better than the original installed version, which runs perfectly on even my crappy backup system, and even comes with a whole bunch of improvements outside the performance boost. I'll get to it eventually.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Not from the shower. And kplug ha this fuction before that after school was release..... with kplug you can do many thing with out rise any flag... can you have sex the teacher with out finish the game or fuck many girls, Active auto invite join->your room->Pre Y-> sect the characters->enable all sexual preferences on YES, look for the teacher in the school-> calls a non-virgin girl (horny trait and sex friends or lover)-> asks to have sex-> to automatically the teacher is added to have sex...

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not from the shower. And kplug ha this fuction before that after school was release..... with kplug you can do many thing with out rise any flag... can you have sex the teacher with out finish the game or fuck many girls, Active auto invite join->your room->Pre Y-> sect the characters->enable all sexual preferences on YES, look for the teacher in the school-> calls a non-virgin girl (horny trait and sex friends or lover)-> asks to have sex-> to automatically the teacher is added to have sex...
Yes, I was able to do it from the shower. There's a lot of things that couldn't be done in earlier versions that can be now. From everything I've read in trying to learn DLC added mechanics like intimacy, intimacy itself isn't fully understood as far as what it does. We know it unlocks new date locations, but it wasn't until I hit around 60% intimacy that the girl I hit it on was masturbating in the shower, so my theory is that it does do more. She didn't show the option to join or start masturbating in the shower until I hit that much intimacy. I never had the option before using a repack with the After School DLC and I don't use Kplug at the moment, though I am considering it for the extra forced options and other stuff the game doesn't have without it. Just to put it out there, I mean in the shower as if she was taking one, water running and completely naked just like a normal shower scene, NOT on the bench or standing outside the shower stalls.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yes, I was able to do it from the shower. There's a lot of things that couldn't be done in earlier versions that can be now. From everything I've read in trying to learn DLC added mechanics like intimacy, intimacy itself isn't fully understood as far as what it does. We know it unlocks new date locations, but it wasn't until I hit around 60% intimacy that the girl I hit it on was masturbating in the shower, so my theory is that it does do more. She didn't show the option to join or start masturbating in the shower until I hit that much intimacy. I never had the option before using a repack with the After School DLC and I don't use Kplug at the moment, though I am considering it for the extra forced options and other stuff the game doesn't have without it. Just to put it out there, I mean in the shower as if she was taking one, water running and completely naked just like a normal shower scene, NOT on the bench or standing outside the shower stalls.
I think you confuse with something else, i know this game very well and the sex in the shower never happen in vanilla...
and i have the 100% intimacy to all lover i have in the class.

duke

Oct 14, 2016
So im tying to add girls to the game and i've been finding sites with the character cards. Ive downloaded a bunch of these cards, is there any specific spot to put them in the game folder? do these girls just load automatically from a picture? how does this work? If anyone could lend some assistance it would be appreciated

Jun 13, 2018
So im tying to add girls to the game and i've been finding sites with the character cards. Ive downloaded a bunch of these cards, is there any specific spot to put them in the game folder? do these girls just load automatically from a picture? how does this work? If anyone could lend some assistance it would be appreciated
Refer to post #2,710

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
about it has been written many times and in detail.
There are 2 main ways
Refer to post #2,710
2. (#2,720 )
#3,240

Reactions: Not On My Watch

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think you confuse with something else, i know this game very well and the sex in the shower never happen in vanilla...
and i have the 100% intimacy to all lover i have in the class.
I don't have Kplug and I did it. If I didn't have to rely on my backup PC, I'd go in and get a screenshot, but I am limited right now and Koikatsu, or any Unity engine game for that matter, doesn't run well on this one, especially this game.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I don't have Kplug and I did it. If I didn't have to rely on my backup PC, I'd go in and get a screenshot, but I am limited right now and Koikatsu, or any Unity engine game for that matter, doesn't run well on this one, especially this game.
I think you confuse with something else, like the free H or from some big heart event.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes