alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think you confuse with something else, like the free H or from some big heart event.
Nope, not in an event and not in free H. I was attempting to sneak around the shower room where there were two in stalls and four just getting out. One was doing the normal singing/humming, but the other was moaning. The one that was moaning also happened to be the only girl I'd worked up to 60+% intimacy. I activated the peeping scene and she was standing there completely naked with the water running and masturbating. There was also an option to join her.

Oct 25, 2017
Ric

This is the latest one right? it only shows 7.8 GB in google drive from this website instead of 13.34GB from page 1 here... just some compression thing?
1568254458453.png 1568254511394.png

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
is there any shortcut to end H early with virgin? After install the Kplug mod, the end button wasnt there so i have to do many things until the button reappeared, mainly because the warning button blocked it or replaced when u doing a virgin

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
is there any shortcut to end H early with virgin? After install the Kplug mod, the end button wasnt there so i have to do many things until the button reappeared, mainly because the warning button blocked it or replaced when u doing a virgin
With KPlug you can sneak up on them and then take them by surprise via the " return " key when they are in the shower or the bathroom there will be no foreplay just straight to penetration. Word of warning with this being there first time there attitude towards you will be hate as this way also means R-A-P-E.

But if you catch them masturbating and hit the " return " key you can take your time and they will not hate you for this in fact they will encourage you to continue.

But don't forget to use the " U " key to skip between each part and break there repetitive talking by touching them on there head/body or limbs to speed things along & if you can keep this going for 6 chain effect or more they will truly love you for this and the lewd bar can max out at 999. " Pure lust mode " She will do almost everything after this.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
With KPlug you can sneak up on them and then take them by surprise via the " return " key when they are in the shower or the bathroom there will be no foreplay just straight to penetration. Word of warning with this being there first time there attitude towards you will be hate as this way also means R-A-P-E.

But if you catch them masturbating and hit the " return " key you can take your time and they will not hate you for this in fact they will encourage you to continue.

But don't forget to use the " U " key to skip between each part and break there repetitive talking by touching them on there head/body or limbs to speed things along & if you can keep this going for 6 chain effect or more they will truly love you for this and the lewd bar can max out at 999. " Pure lust mode " She will do almost everything after this.
Wrong answer dude, I just want to ask about the end button for H scene when u doing a virgin. not about rape them. its a problem when i use Kplug mod, it somehow block the end button when doing with a virgin and only appear when the warning sign go away

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Nope, not in an event and not in free H. I was attempting to sneak around the shower room where there were two in stalls and four just getting out. One was doing the normal singing/humming, but the other was moaning. The one that was moaning also happened to be the only girl I'd worked up to 60+% intimacy. I activated the peeping scene and she was standing there completely naked with the water running and masturbating. There was also an option to join her.
After 4h i'n not joking after 4h , any masturbating shower scene wasn't show up... ALL MY LOVER HAVE 100% OF INTIMACY!!!, they even masturbating anywhere...

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Wrong answer dude, I just want to ask about the end button for H scene when u doing a virgin. not about rape them. its a problem when i use Kplug mod, it somehow block the end button when doing with a virgin and only appear when the warning sign go away
You can press Y key in your room->EDIT tab and change vergin to no virgin the chatacters

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
If you wish to ignore my advice that's cool but when it comes to KPlug one would listen to " Makoto " As when I get stuck with KPlug he and " Katarsys " are the ones I will turn to for advice.
I have always been able to skip out with virgins by following 4 steps here are 2 images to assist. " Good Luck " :) If you skip out before you do anything they will be pissed also

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
After 4h i'n not joking after 4h , any masturbating shower scene wasn't show up... ALL MY LOVER HAVE 100% OF INTIMACY!!!, they even masturbating anywhere...
It seems to be extremely rare even with max H bar, so they may have done it while you weren't in the room. I've only caught it once so far and that was when I was on a save I started myself, I'm on the included Better Repack save now trying to get it up to 100%. I haven't tried to sneak around the shower room at all on the Better Repack save as doing it successfully with only six girls without getting caught was hard enough and the Better Repack save is a full class.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
If you wish to ignore my advice that's cool but when it comes to KPlug one would listen to " Makoto " As when I get stuck with KPlug he and " Katarsys " are the ones I will turn to for advice.
I have always been able to skip out with virgins by following 4 steps here are 2 images to assist. " Good Luck " :) If you skip out before you do anything they will be pissed also
thanks man

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
so when does Katarsys usually post an updated public version of kplug ?

EDIT:
Also I seem to have encountered a bug in the game. My game hangs if I try to speak to anyone with 3 red bars on their head. Couldn't select any options and I couldn't exit the conversation. If I try to exit I just get stuck staring at the girl. So now I avoid any girls with 3 red bards on their heads

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
so when does Katarsys usually post an updated public version of kplug ?

EDIT:
Also I seem to have encountered a bug in the game. After having sex with any one of the girls. Anyone nearby or have witnessed us will have 3 red bars pop out of her head will approach me. I assume she wants to talk ? When I try to talk to the girl with 3 red bars, I couldn't select any of the options. If I try to leave, it doesn't bring me back to walking around. My game just simply hangs with me just staring at the girl. Can't seem to do anything. So I' m forced to return to Title.
From his patreon account
Public version 1.9b
Patreon version 1.95

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
It seems to be extremely rare even with max H bar, so they may have done it while you weren't in the room. I've only caught it once so far and that was when I was on a save I started myself, I'm on the included Better Repack save now trying to get it up to 100%. I haven't tried to sneak around the shower room at all on the Better Repack save as doing it successfully with only six girls without getting caught was hard enough and the Better Repack save is a full class.
It has nothing to do with how many people you have in the class, if there is a masterbation event no npc will enter that area. I have 40 girls in school and they also masturbate everywhere ... So far you are the only one who say this thing about the shower sex.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It has nothing to do with how many people you have in the class, if there is a masterbation event no npc will enter that area. I have 40 girls in school and they also masturbate everywhere ... So far you are the only one who say this thing about the shower sex.
I didn't say it did, what I said was the save I'm on now has a full class, so I have not tried to sneak in because it's already hard enough with the six I had on the save where it happened. As for no student entering when a masturbation event triggers, that may be true, but this probably is still counted as a shower scene and therefore other students would enter as normal. Masturbation scenes typically happen out in an open area, not with the stall door closed and the shower peeping icon displayed. It acts exactly like a shower scene except she can be heard moaning and she isn't just showering when you peep. As for why not many have seen it, like I said, it rarely happens. I've only gotten it once and I have played a lot since, though I have avoided girls only areas because avoiding a full class is damn near impossible and I don't want to anger them.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I didn't say it did, what I said was the save I'm on now has a full class, so I have not tried to sneak in because it's already hard enough with the six I had on the save where it happened. As for no student entering when a masturbation event triggers, that may be true, but this probably is still counted as a shower scene and therefore other students would enter as normal. Masturbation scenes typically happen out in an open area, not with the stall door closed and the shower peeping icon displayed. It acts exactly like a shower scene except she can be heard moaning and she isn't just showering when you peep. As for why not many have seen it, like I said, it rarely happens. I've only gotten it once and I have played a lot since, though I have avoided girls only areas because avoiding a full class is damn near impossible and I don't want to anger them.
It is enough to read the description and instructions for the game to understand what to do. The developer made a clear and understandable instruction. If necessary, read the wiki in more detail.
No need to write about your assumptions claiming that it was. You could not have a scene in your soul if you started peeping - this is not intended by the developer. Your event could just coincide when you went into the shower to peep, but at the moment you clicked on the peep button, another event started working. When a girl comes up to you and says she wants to have sex. And it can happen anywhere. Or the same thing, but at the end of a peep. You finish peeping and right away the girl asks you sex...

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Hello does anybody know how to get the player head back? I downloaded kplug and now i cant see the head anymore.
Also i got two warnings saying "Outdated mod detected! [yamadamod.hairNicoichi]" and "missing mod detected! [73lac7c Lowrise]" anywhere i can download those mods?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It is enough to read the description and instructions for the game to understand what to do. The developer made a clear and understandable instruction. If necessary, read the wiki in more detail.
No need to write about your assumptions claiming that it was. You could not have a scene in your soul if you started peeping - this is not intended by the developer. Your event could just coincide when you went into the shower to peep, but at the moment you clicked on the peep button, another event started working. When a girl comes up to you and says she wants to have sex. And it can happen anywhere. Or the same thing, but at the end of a peep. You finish peeping and right away the girl asks you sex...
The only assumption I have is that the shower masturbation was added with a DLC since it wasn't in the base game. I know I saw it happen. There was no girl walking up to me, in fact, I was actively avoiding any that weren't showering because getting caught means they get angry unless I get out immediately and clearing angry states reduces favorability, which can then lead to a break up. I specifically interacted with the shower door as is meant to happen when peeping. Like I said, I'll get a screenshot once my main PC is running again.

I'm aware of that page, I use it all the time when trying to maintain horny state on each girl, though that has gotten a lot easier with the trainer since all I have to do is make sure it locks onto the target girl's data before I end H scenes or talk to them again and use the trainer while in conversation. I do still occasionally try to maintain the horny state the way it is meant to be done, though, and that's where that page comes in handy.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The only assumption I have is that the shower masturbation was added with a DLC since it wasn't in the base game. I know I saw it happen. There was no girl walking up to me, in fact, I was actively avoiding any that weren't showering because getting caught means they get angry unless I get out immediately and clearing angry states reduces favorability, which can then lead to a break up. I specifically interacted with the shower door as is meant to happen when peeping. Like I said, I'll get a screenshot once my main PC is running again.

I'm aware of that page, I use it all the time when trying to maintain horny state on each girl, though that has gotten a lot easier with the trainer since all I have to do is make sure it locks onto the target girl's data before I end H scenes or talk to them again and use the trainer while in conversation. I do still occasionally try to maintain the horny state the way it is meant to be done, though, and that's where that page comes in handy.
When it comes to the students masturbating in any location shower/bathroom or any other room this will only happen when every one else has left the room and she is the only left. " Masturbation rule 1-0-1 "

The same rule apply when the students engage in " Yuri Peeping " when both are left talking to each other depending on the location of the room they are speaking. Catching them during Yuri in the bathrooms are very rare to which I have only be able witness handful of times.

Hence the reason the " Lewd bar " decreases after they masturbate or engage in Yuri when you witness them performing either.

You can stack the odds in your favour by using the guide.

But as you know each personalities have there own ways off seducing them & making them horny " The old cat & mouse mind game " Keeping them keen but denying them release via your own efforts will also increase there masturbation efforts with asking the right questions and interactions. " To be honest I am still learning all the different personalities " Have mastered a few but this is what keeps the game interesting.

Anyways all the best Alex :)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes