Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I don't understand how to get the "mod" for a character cards once I download it (the card).
Sometimes mods (hair, cloth...) are missing, how can I know which ones and where to get them ?
The best and easiest solution is to download the mod pack from the most recent . They have almost every mod in existence and almost most certainly the one you have. Most character cards come with the mods they need or at least links to where to get them.

If you wanna be a detective you could always upload the card to Google reverse img search and try to find out the origin. :) I've done that before with success.

orrochimaru

Jun 15, 2018
hi everyone i have a question. can i add extra h. positions to this game. i found katarsys but i dont know if i could use it with ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack R9.2 does anyone know?
i tried it with koikatsu party and it didnt work :D

PedroKwK

Sep 21, 2019
Just realized I never quite put up my Koikatsu stuff here, only in the 4chan thread.

I put my original stuff, mostly some Draphs, in there too. I also made an overlay for body writing to be used with those "full body transparent suits" that you can find in the underwear sections.
Link is out

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
i guys i got the steam version of the game i'm looking for only after school DLC is it possible to get it here? i look some page but 202 page to watch it's too much so if someone can just tell me could be awesome. I wonder if it's not better to pirate this game seriouslly the steam version miss so much thing we have to download all stuff outside so why put a steam version...
edit : i guess the link from page 63 will work hope so

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
is this virus-free?
This a rather broad question you might wish to narrow this to a specific point of question.

As for Illusion 100 % of there software is virus free if you are buying from them directly & I am really sure the Steam version would be virus free also? why would they risk there reputation on adding a virus to one off there games.

Unless you go down the Repack route then you may wish to do some homework on each Re-pack that's available for public release there are a few out there if you know where to look. " but your right question this " as one re-packer did add a " Malware " to his version at one point if this has been corrected since I am unsure.

Now I would suggest supporting Illusion for there original work buy directly via an Illusion membership or buying the Steam version.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
so how do you go about with an illusion membership and is it something that you have pay for once a month or year or do you only pay when getting the games.

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
i feel like this questioon is asked many times, so it would be nice to add it to the front, but how do you install mods?
and sorry if there is already an answer but 202 pages is a bit much for someone who doesn't have much playing time

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
so how do you go about with an illusion membership and is it something that you have pay for once a month or year or do you only pay when getting the games.
Once you buy the game & the DLC's from Illusion they are yours to keep so one payment system no subscription required just the membership account to download or have posted to your address via mail in DVD Rom format.

The bonus of having the membership is you get first access to most new software and you can leave suggestions with customer service regarding new projects and current software. Plus there response has gotten better over the years even to those outside Japan.

" I have suggested for them to hire a few modder's Katarsy's & MarCo the founders & makers of KPlug & KK-HF Patch " due to there vision and contributions to the modding community.

As some software company's in today's market also look to there modding community " Illusion really need to step up on this side "

blackzs

Sep 20, 2019
A quick question, i'm currently using flashbangz and after reading some post a couple back, i wanted to try this version.
is the link on no.1 post is the newest version avaible?
is it include mod? or should i download separate mod?
I asked because i seen so many link about another version a couple post back...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
A quick question, i'm currently using flashbangz and after reading some post a couple back, i wanted to try this version.
is the link on no.1 post is the newest version avaible?
is it include mod? or should i download separate mod?
I asked because i seen so many link about another version a couple post back...
If you read about the difference between flashbangz and screwthisnoise, you should see that the current version is 9.2.
The last time this was mentioned a couple of pages ago
This topic, like some others on this forum, is not updated regularly.

FlashBangZ Version 5.7 Compared to ScrewThisNoise Release 9.1 Version #3,739
ScrewThisNoise Release 9.2 #3,767

Reactions: blackzs

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Hongfire is dead. The main place I was using to lurk for figuring out how to mod this is gone.
Maybe it'll come back, but right now it's redirecting me to some YouTube wannabe site by the look of it.

Where are the best tutorials for things like making your own clothing and hair? Yeah, I hear this stuff is a pain in the ass and hair, in particular, can be pretty advanced, but that it's difficult or advanced seems to be the most information I'm able to shake out of people. Surely, there's something out there? Some collection of entry-level tutorials for more advanced things than how to make a character using what's already in the game or how to pose a figure in studio.

The Koikatsu! Discord is okay but for figuring out the first steps it's a total maze, most people are just content to be there to show off what they've made/are currently working on. They have a guides section but it's just stuff like how to pose a skirt, how to animate a camera, heck there's even a photoshop tutorial for how to make speech balloons. Where's the juicy stuff? how do I import a ray gun I've modelled in Blender? How do I model to the correct scale? How do I get my spacesuit design onto those sexy anime bodies?
I can model and I can texture, this stuff shouldn't be so difficult.

Last edited:

blackzs

Sep 20, 2019
If you read about the difference between flashbangz and screwthisnoise, you should see that the current version is 9.2.
The last time this was mentioned a couple of pages ago
This topic, like some others on this forum, is not updated regularly.

FlashBangZ Version 5.7 Compared to ScrewThisNoise Release 9.1 Version #3,739
ScrewThisNoise Release 9.2 #3,767

Thank you for your reply.
Which one should i download? the one in page 1 or from the post #3,739

sparrowx17

Oct 21, 2018
does anyone know whats the mod is called ( if it is one) to join the girls while they are on the toilet or in the shower ? i use to be able to do it on a older version but since updating can no longer join just watch.

wasd617

Jul 13, 2017
Hello, sorry if this was answered already but I can't seem to find it so my question is do I need to use hf patch after I download the repack or does it already have everything from hf patch?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes