wasd617

Jul 13, 2017
The repack contains a detailed description of what goes in and what needs to be done. If you read this, the need to ask questions will disappear
+
Each component of the game (mod) has a description and instructions
View attachment 411408
Ah I did see the picture but I skimmed through it, I am assuming prepatched just means that hf patch was used, but anyway thank you and sorry if my question was stupid.

Last edited:

wasd617

Jul 13, 2017
Here, the point is not even in the description, but in the concept of what a repack is. The repack is made so that the user receives a ready-made game, which includes all the latest changes. The principle - downloaded, unpacked, began to play.
When major changes come out, the next repack is released...
Oh thanks for the explanation, I am still new to all this repack stuff and Illusion games.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Oh thanks for the explanation, I am still new to all this repack stuff and Illusion games.
There is another way you might wish to consider.

One member has put together the whole game with all DLC's which are identical to the Illusion JP DL version without any mods or patches. " Ty Pokom "

- Summer Personality Expansion
- After School Expansion
- Yoyaku DLC
- Darkness Part 1 DLC
- Darkness Part 2 DLC
- Darkness Part 3 DLC
From there just add the KK-HF patch 2.9 directly

But it would be worth while looking through " ScrewThisNoise " Re-pack 2.9 as there are some additional applications that are not in the KK-HF patch.

If you are new to the Koikatu scene I would use the Re-pack 2.9 until you become familiar then look up " KPlug " also takes this game to another level.

Last edited:

wasd617

Jul 13, 2017
There is another way you might wish to consider.

One member has put together the whole game with all DLC's which are identical to the Illusion JP DL version without any mods or patches. " Ty Pokom "

From there just add the KK-HF patch 2.9 directly

But it would be worth while looking through " ScrewThisNoise " Re-pack 2.9 as there are some additional applications that are not in the KK-HF patch.

If you are new to the Koikatu scene I would use the Re-pack 2.9 until you become familiar then look up " KPlug " also takes this game to another level.
Sorry for the late reply, I think I will stick with the current repack for now but once I get more familiar with the game I might try your method and thanks for helping me out with this game.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys.

I've a small problem.

My inisettings.exe crash everytime i try to change the resolution any solution please??

Thank you. =)

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The easiest way is to check the settings.
First of all, those responsible for accessories (glasses or hair). They can be reduced / enlarged or moved.
You can also separately check your hair settings.
There is a setting for that to either have the glasses show through the hair or not, I'm pretty sure.
Where are those settings? In the CharaStudio? In the CharMaker? I touched a lot of things and nothing works

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Where are those settings? In the CharaStudio? In the CharMaker? I touched a lot of things and nothing works
If you made a character, you should have seen these settings. First of all, I meant the main tool built into the game CharMaker
Open and see the settings there are many. There are many options for creating a character.
Hair can be done using a set of hairstyles + hair from the accessories menu. Each type has its own settings. If the overall hairstyle can be changed entirely. Then if you have a hairstyle of several accessories, then each element is changed separately.
Glasses are an accessory and need to be customized for each type of suit. In addition, there are many glasses where the temples automatically hide.
423596_3bercq.jpg
There are other settings...
Learn the settings - this is the main thing that will help you...

Reactions: XdanielX

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
If you made a character, you should have seen these settings. First of all, I meant the main tool built into the game CharMaker
Open and see the settings there are many. There are many options for creating a character.
Hair can be done using a set of hairstyles + hair from the accessories menu. Each type has its own settings. If the overall hairstyle can be changed entirely. Then if you have a hairstyle of several accessories, then each element is changed separately.
Glasses are an accessory and need to be customized for each type of suit. In addition, there are many glasses where the temples automatically hide.
View attachment 412938
There are other settings...
Learn the settings - this is the main thing that will help you...
Dude, I'm not sure if you are trolling, being sarcastic, or whatever but I can't avoid feeling a little offended...

I know how the CharMaker works, I know about the different hairs and glasses. I'm developing a game with KK, please believe me when I said that I know that much...

The thing is that: I already messed with a lot of glasses setings (not hair setting but the hair isn't a problem for me, not sure why you are mentioning it) and settings in general but apparently non of them work. Maybe I need a combination of them or maybe I should look in another place. I don't know, I would like to know that.

Apparently the problem is with Flat (General) (or was it Character? I don't have the game open rn) things and the way KK manage transparency because if you put a character in monocolor and the you put that color with alpha = 0 the thing same happens

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Dude, I'm not sure if you are trolling, being sarcastic, or whatever but I can't avoid feeling a little offended...

I know how the CharMaker works, I know about the different hairs and glasses. I'm developing a game with KK, please believe me when I said that I know that much...

The thing is that: I already messed with a lot of glasses setings (not hair setting but the hair isn't a problem for me, not sure why you are mentioning it) and settings in general but apparently non of them work. Maybe I need a combination of them or maybe I should look in another place. I don't know, I would like to know that.

Apparently the problem is with Flat (General) (or was it Character? I don't have the game open rn) things and the way KK manage transparency because if you put a character in monocolor and the you put that color with alpha = 0 the thing same happens
Actually, I answered without a hint of irony or trolling. (Probably your presentation of yourself as a developer has caused this suspicion. But I answered as for a regular user)
Though it also seemed strange to me that the developer of a game based on Koikatu does not know what to do in such a situation. But once you know, then you should know the features of the game and that not everything is always displayed as needed. In addition, with the development of versions, many cards become obsolete and require significant modernization.
The game has a huge number of settings and only independent settings will help solve the problem. In addition, the use of mods is important. Each can have its own combinations, and this also adds solution options. (Problems can be associated with incorrect settings and mod conflict and much more)
It is useless to ask here, since the answer will be a listing of all the settings that affect the display. and this is a few pages of text.
It is better to ask this question to the developers of the game, or (if there is no such possibility) to the developer of the repack or mods. And then the exact answer can only be given by holding the original card and the build of the game should correspond...

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Actually, I answered without a hint of irony or trolling. (Probably your presentation of yourself as a developer has caused this suspicion. But I answered as for a regular user)
Though it also seemed strange to me that the developer of a game based on Koikatu does not know what to do in such a situation. But once you know, then you should know the features of the game and that not everything is always displayed as needed. In addition, with the development of versions, many cards become obsolete and require significant modernization.
The game has a huge number of settings and only independent settings will help solve the problem. In addition, the use of mods is important. Each can have its own combinations, and this also adds solution options. (Problems can be associated with incorrect settings and mod conflict and much more)
It is useless to ask here, since the answer will be a listing of all the settings that affect the display. and this is a few pages of text.
It is better to ask this question to the developers of the game, or (if there is no such possibility) to the developer of the repack or mods. And then the exact answer can only be given by holding the original card and the build of the game should correspond...

Don't worry, I asked about it in better places and I already knew how to work around it before even asking, but I wanted to know if it was possible to fix for real instead of just working around it, because I always try to be better at the things I do, but don't worry, I got it covered now. Thanks for...

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
Why some characters looks like this?

PS: any idea why I cant start the InitSettings file? I press it - even as Administrator - but nothing happens.

Last edited:

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
can someone help me out?
just bought the steam version and got the free update off of illusion's website so then i wanted to add some mods. downloaded this and then this but when i tried to install the HF patch it said i was missing the summer and winter dlcs. my question is where do i get these dlcs (for free) and am i going right about the process above?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
can someone help me out?
just bought the steam version and got the free update off of illusion's website so then i wanted to add some mods. downloaded this and then this but when i tried to install the HF patch it said i was missing the summer and winter dlcs. my question is where do i get these dlcs (for free) and am i going right about the process above?
Not the best option to use.
FlashBangZ makes changes to the official build , which affects any attempt to change its repack. It is better to use screwthisnoise repack, because you can easily make the build you need from it. #3,739
It should be borne in mind that HF Patch for Koikatsu Party. And this is a slightly different build. Unable to get a combination of Koikatu and Koikatsu Party. It is better to use them separately. #3,330

It is better to use two separate builds.
Koikatu R9.2 #3,767
Koikatsu Party R2 #3,944
These repacks do not require modifications.

There are also other options without using a repack, which provide for the independent creation of the desired build based on the original game. About it was also written in this thread.

Reactions: youngmoist

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
there is this one user on pixiv who has some really nice cards that i want Q^Q but they done seem to interested in sharing them. which sucks, cause like i said, the character cards look great

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes