Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
there is this one user on pixiv who has some really nice cards that i want Q^Q but they done seem to interested in sharing them. which sucks, cause like i said, the character cards look great
Some rarely do if you ask in a private message or comment. I've only gotten one or two to respond in the past though. Some times you can get lucky and find them with a reverse google image search.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
Some rarely do if you ask in a private message or comment. I've only gotten one or two to respond in the past though. Some times you can get lucky and find them with a reverse google image search.
i'll give that a shot ty

clynejr

May 11, 2017
sorry if i am break a rules or anything.
just want to ask . where's z*dgam* now ? website down / something does anyone know what happened

Jun 27, 2017
I tried the Party BR2 and i found the translation is much better, but there are a lot of missing mods compared to BR 9.2.

My question is: Are there any patch or mod that let you use the Party BR 2 translation in the BR 9.2?

Sorry if this was already answered.

Jun 27, 2017
I read what you said and know what i downloaded just wanted to see how was the translation compared to the machine translation. A simple yes or no to my question is enough.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017
Thanks for the explanation. Im new to this and didn't know that what i asked was named "version merging", sorry for that.
One last question, is there any mod included in BR 9.2 that allow to change the keys? My mouse middle button don't work, so i can't use some basic functions in game.

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks for your answer. I guess i'll have to get a new mouse. In the meatime i'll use the xbox controller with to use those functionalities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

MrFafnir

Jul 27, 2019
Does anybody know where can I get the dlc/pre order clothes or how can I search for them? I would prefer to keep using my own game folder instead of downloading a repack. I'm looking specifically for the maid outfit, I have everything I need except this. Thanks

Last edited:

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
i heard there's site called zodgame where ppl upload all the quality cards. if any of you have link, that would be much appreciated

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Does anybody know where can I get the dlc/pre order clothes or how can I search for them? I would prefer to keep using my own game folder instead of downloading a repack. I'm looking specifically for the maid outfit, I have everything I need except this. Thanks
With some backtracking, I'm sure you could find all of them linked in this thread.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
About public hair wrote at the beginning of the topic #828
Honestly, I never thought about which mod is needed for public hair. This feature has been available for quite some time (I don’t remember at all that it wasn’t). Only this function could be displayed differently in the menu (body settings were different from what is now).
Perhaps you need to check in the settings so that it is displayed separately. But in the repack, it is displayed by default.
You can look at the list of mods included in the repack and find the one you need.
My female students pubic hair works fine but I am not getting the option with the male students. But thanks anyways for the heads up to be honest it does not bother me but it would have been nice to have the choice.

Jun 27, 2017
The two i use the most are

After the death of Hongfire, maybe there new choices out there that i don't know of. Really good cards added recently of My Hero Academia and Sekirei.

Reactions: Ask117 and Mαlice

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The two i use the most are

After the death of Hongfire, maybe there new choices out there that i don't know of. Really good cards added recently of My Hero Academia and Sekirei.
I was lucky to get the original story & staff cards downloaded before Hong-Fire went down so they can also be added to the classroom rosters.

But with custom character mod the possibilities are endless to which you can make your own cards. For example " My Twins " all made from this mod.

Reactions: Mαlice

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Wow so Hongfire is really FINALLY dead? I've seen a lot of revives over the years.

ANyways pixiv is also a good place for cards, just search for コイカツ! in pixiv search.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes