Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The two i use the most are

After the death of Hongfire, maybe there new choices out there that i don't know of. Really good cards added recently of My Hero Academia and Sekirei.
Shame there is only those two specific places, what about male characters?
I was lucky to get the original story & staff cards downloaded before Hong-Fire went down so they can also be added to the classroom rosters.

But with custom character mod the possibilities are endless to which you can make your own cards. For example " My Twins " all made from this mod.
First of all, this is far from all the resources that can be used. There is still a large mega base with all types of cards. The topic has already been given a list of resources with a description. #2,710
In addition, cards can be found separately in discussions of the game and the repack author+ mod author has a cards.
+ others
Most of the cards (if not all) that were on Hongfire can be found on other resources including those listed
on these resources thousands of ready-made cards

I suppose there is no actual Gay Mod for Koikatsu at all? I also think it might be good for people to share well know card creators to get some sort of list together for people to go to, aside from those two websites.

I found this person today:

They have pretty good male & female cards so far.
This is more like slightly modified cards taken from a common base. You can do it yourself

Reactions: FromTheDarkSide

JAWriter

Jun 30, 2018
This is a long shot, but any chance you guys can help me with a basic error? I just downloaded, extracted everything for the first time, tried the InitSettings.exe, even ran the diagnostic, but it won't start up the Game or Studio file from InitSettings, and when I try the Koikatu.exe itself it says its unable to save the configure entry. I'm a little baffled as to what could be causing the problem as I have done nothing except extract the files as instructed. Advice please?

InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
hi. just a quick question, is it safe to update the mods in R9.2 using the KKManager 0.7? It says "file was removed" to a few mods coming with R9.2 so i'm a little worried.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
They (Illusion Soft) are probably just about done with this game if not done already. Gonna be all about AI Girl now.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
I really like the game but most characters (not include story characters but they also translate into JP but less) talk translated into Japanese (even the option are in JP translation), I thought it translate to English enough but it seem only a few got translate and hell the H scene always in Japanese.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
About this has already been written in this thread. Repack has a full translation (1% of untranslated text is allowed). The game depends on the availability of the Internet. If the Internet is turned off during the game, then a number of characters during the h scenes will not have a translation. Part of the game uses online translation.
Ok, but I do have internet, the problem maybe i am in china?

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
The game mod use google translate not sure is it block in china
And some time you need to used the launcher and check the force english
I dont have an option to change language in launcher. but I am sure that the game is running on english, the problem is that maybe china block google translation, I did try to change to translator that available in China but the result is the same.

randyson

Oct 2, 2019
Not sure if this has been asked yet, do any of you fine people have a link to the updated kplug, I'm looking for the patreon 1.98 version or really just any higher than the public release if anyone's got it.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Not sure if this has been asked yet, do any of you fine people have a link to the updated kplug, I'm looking for the patreon 1.98 version or really just any higher than the public release if anyone's got it.
In some days or week will be out the public version 2.0.

randyson

Oct 2, 2019
In some days or week will be out the public version 2.0.
That's good new's guess ill just keep waiting unless someone else posts a link too it, it's easily one of my favorite plugins since i really only use the story mode. Been tempted to support him since sometimes the public release isn't updated very often, but all the lower tier supports are sold out and I'm super broke atm so :confused:

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
for some reason when I do free-H or the story the game locks when I try an interaction. Like in free-H I try to change positions and all the buttons grey out, or in the school most things other than talking causes a similar problem

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes