Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Holy crap this game has some customizable characters! The repack version is hella' impressive. Only got myself to blame for ignoring it based on its appearance before. I like Illusion, but I'm allergic to large doses of moe. Only got curious when I realised it had a similar premise to Artificial Academy. Oh well. Better late than never.

Seems half my school is full of gyarus now, but that says more about me than anything.

Now if only I didn't have to take a break and leave the computer every time I try to edit a character. Those are some intimidating load times. And I just bought this gaming pc two weeks ago too! Ahh well. When I was little I recall having to wait 5 minutes just to load a Fallout 1 save every time I died on my first crappy pentium. It made me fear death in games more. A small issue, all things considered.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys.

I've a question about Kplug! How do you install it??

Do you just take the folder of the archive and put in your directory folder or do you install it manually.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Its funny how a simple question about FPS brought on that dumb CPU war to the thread.
The game will lag as hell no matter which computer you have if you have installed mods. Hongfire patch and repacks around internet with mods causes the game to lag no matter if you have the Justice Hall or batcave computer.
Just go to the bepinEX folder, disable some mods and youll recover some FPS but youll lose features.

I have an AMD A10 5800K, 8GB of ram and a GTX 750TI, can run the game at 30FPS stable having 25 girls on school which is pretty dumb because if you are playing the game as is intended youll never had the time to interact with all of them in one day.

And Im running the game on Linux using Lutris and DXVK, which take some FPS because DX11 to Vulkan parsing. Pretty much tested on W7. W10 with I7 cpu and the story is the same.

The game is like that, worst with mods, so stop telling people to buy 16GB ram and expensive i7 processors to play this. Illusion is not known for its "awesome performance", their games are bad optimized since Artificial Girl, I dont even want to talk about Sexy Beach Premium.
I agree with this being an optimization issue, but this is the first one I've had this much trouble with. AA2, AG3, SBPR, even AG2 works great on both my main system (i7 6700HQ with 24gb ddr4) and my backup (AMD A8 3520M with 8gb ddr3) while Koikatu does not. I have had issues with previous games, but none this bad. I'm also not so sure mods are to blame anymore, I used to have the same line of thought, but I already tried totally eliminating any element other than the translation and the game itself, because there's no way I can play in Japanese with a game like this, and it still has the very same issues as if I never got rid of them. There is some minor improvement, maybe a few seconds, but it's negligible considering how much time the game takes during one episode of performance issues.

No anime 3d waifu, no point for me to try! Boring realistic 3d..Koi4L ^_^V
They always alternate between a more realistic art style and a more anime like art style, this is nothing new. The new game will just be more like AG3 than it will AA2, for example.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How can i bang yaoi/crossdresser character ?
Put a dick and balls on a female character and only penetrate their ass. They'll still have the voice, genitals, and personality of a female character, but would essentially be a boy if that is what you want them to be. There are no other boys in game, so actual yaoi isn't possible and any character you make how I said above will be treated as female.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes... i'm getting H instead... also lesbian never invite me to join in... :/
Odd, the masturbating one definitely shouldn't be happening, but just to make sure on the lesbian, you have the after school DLC, right? That's where joining lesbians comes from while both joining a masturbating character or watching lesbians is in the base game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, looks like the lag on my backup system seems to be bugging out the clothes change system for NPCs. I just had a mob of white skirts come at me and one girl was in her gym outfit during the final time period, none of that is what they are set to. They are all set to the Illusion default red and black plaid skirt except the tomboy, who wears black shorts, and the girl in her gym uniform should have been in a track outfit like her fellow club members. I had this problem before except it was random and none of it was applied to the outfit they were in at the time, this seems more like it stopped loading their outfit part way, specifically when loading the pattern, and just never switched the girl in her gym outfit to her club outfit. Looking into it further in a minute once I get to my room and the editor. EDIT: Okay, I don't get it. The skirt looks fine in the editor and during interactions and H scenes. They just look white when walking around school, so I think I'm right, which means it should fix itself going into the next day. The girl in the gym outfit for club was in the correct outfit according to what came up in the editor, but not according to her default card data. Must have been a change made by whoever created the save since I haven't made any changes until this issue came up. I'm using the BR Extras save. EDIT: I stand corrected on the girl in gym clothes, even her card data had gym clothes as her club outfit, which might be a mistake on Illusion's part as she is an Illusion default character.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
Instructions to bang the boys.

1. Download drag and drop 1.2 plugins from here:

2. Download kplug. you can download public version from here:

3. In koikatsu main menu. press delete.

4. Go to H options tab.

5. Scroll down until you see options call girls have a penis.

6. Click on have sex or free h.

7. Drag male card into female select.

8. And now you can bang the boys.

Last edited:

jordlgt

Jun 4, 2017
How can i bang yaoi/crossdresser character ?
I have a solution for you for you on this link :
It's a mod did by a member named "themerc" on another forum who have made this that allow you to play as a male character but you can create other male characters to bang them (you cannot take a male card and use it i think ... but you can modify a female character to transform her on a male).

I can advise you to follow the advice of installations on the presentation of his mod on the first page of the forum where I found it in case I have no right to put a link for another forum I will retransmit as is:

(all word between these " " are instructions given by him)

"--Installation--
= As always BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MOD ="
Unpack the archive in a folder out of the game (I add it to be safe compared to the original).

"Choose the folder you want to install then copy it's contents to koikatu's main directory."
All credits are on him and on this mod that work even now.

I hope i didn't offense somebody to do that ... Goodbye

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes