Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I'm currently installing the original, non repack, version of the game on my main PC. It's been a while, since last year in fact, since I've had to do this thanks to having to reinstall my OS. Problem is I forgot if there is a specific order to the DLC installs. I have the base game already installed and I've got the files for the DLC stuff, thanks to the downloads a few pages back, I just need to know if there was an order I need to follow so I don't mess it up. I already checked the wiki, no guide there. I'll number them so I don't have this issue again.
If you follow the DLC history install from the oldest to the newest. Here is Illusions blog history which details all there software & DLC's from oldest to newest -

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you follow the DLC history install from the oldest to the newest. Here is Illusions blog history which details all there software & DLC's from oldest to newest -
I've got an order, but there is a file name difference issue. I know darkness is last and those files go in numerical order between them and I know after school was the one before that, so that's four of six down. The problem is two of them are different between the name on my file and the translation of the blog. The two I need to figure out are the Yoyaku and Seikaku Tsuika files. One is the character pack, I know that, but I don't know which. EDIT: I got it, Yoyaku then Seikaku. Went for the trial and error approach.

Last edited:

ainzsenpai

Jun 23, 2017
Hi there..just wondering..how do i transfer my old data to new repack? can i transfer it or need to play from start?..thanks

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Everything about 9.3 is smoother especially the loading which is much faster,
but i feel like there's additional stutter during gameplay.

Anyone notice anything like that,perhaps know something i might be able to do about it?

holyassz

Oct 5, 2017
can anyone help me with this problem? i try to reinstall still nothing hope you really can help me :( tried empty data cache and uncheck it too

Gawydasnail

Dec 23, 2018
Hi there, I have a little problem wich is kind of bothering me... The game run perfectly, but every time i try to do a "Service" scene the screen turn white. I can still hear the girl and "interact" with her in some way but I can't see anything except this white screen. I tried to wait but nothing goes on and I have to restart game... Please do you have any idea on how to fix this ?

heightist

Jul 29, 2019
Do any other games hold a candle to this one in terms of 3D Anime style? Recently found this and am blown away.

Jun 13, 2018
can anyone help me with this problem? i try to reinstall still nothing hope you really can help me :( tried empty data cache and uncheck it too
So, first things first, the server is difficult to connect to even when it's operating properly. Uninstalling and reinstalling won't help as some people simply can't connect to it. If anything, try connecting a few times, then restart the game and try again.

I managed to get it to work by using a VPN. It's probably been mentioned before within the forum, but making your address appear from a different location can get the server to work. Most people have suggested changing your location to Japan, but I've been fine setting my connection to another server within my country, so not really sure what's going on there.

If you are still unable to access get cards from the official server, you can instead use the guide here #2,710 to get cards from other sources.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Hi there, I have a little problem wich is kind of bothering me... The game run perfectly, but every time i try to do a "Service" scene the screen turn white. I can still hear the girl and "interact" with her in some way but I can't see anything except this white screen. I tried to wait but nothing goes on and I have to restart game... Please do you have any idea on how to fix this ?
Here is a massive card database & if you combine this with custom character mod then the possibilities are endless . -

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
Been a while since I played this, downloaded this sweet repack and mostly everything seems to be working just fine except the auto-h mode, my mouse may be garbage but it still has a working wheel lol, any idea what is messing with it in this repack ? I tried searching on my own in the game settings and the fancy ingame mod settings but couldnt see any kind of switch to fix this :s

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Been a while since I played this, downloaded this sweet repack and mostly everything seems to be working just fine except the auto-h mode, my mouse may be garbage but it still has a working wheel lol, any idea what is messing with it in this repack ? I tried searching on my own in the game settings and the fancy ingame mod settings but couldnt see any kind of switch to fix this :s
If your mouse works in other situations, then it will work in the h scene. You are probably doing something wrong or there is not enough memory.
You can control the mouse manually, or turn on automatic mode (manually select a level and lock it with a mouse click). If you click it wrong, nothing will happen
There is an instruction in the game "f5" key

Reactions: Fougere

marcusmerk94

Oct 25, 2019
I have a bug that when I create a girl I cant save it even I took 2 different photos of her. Is there any solution for that. Thx

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes