ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Whats new in today's update..?I mean something added apart from the previous update..?Or basically the same with some new added mods..?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
To be honest I don't think one can go back to the normal game anymore thanks to Katarsys KPlug it truly does take this game to the next level. " Illusion really should involve there modding community and there international customers "
I could go back and probably will for a while each time a new repack is posted, assuming 9.3 isn't the last, of course. I'm on the public version of Kplug, so I have a bit of a wait between versions.

too bad you cant be female :(
Not inherently, but use the become trap mod combined with Kplug and you can have both the ability to go into restricted areas and to play using a female character model. Before anyone asks, the futanari/transgender function of Kplug, the one that allows you to switch models, is triggered with the F key.

tnx for the answer i download it and i can see alot of new things but no new sex pos why?
i download
and this
As MakotoYuki90 said, press the U key during H. I did say this in that comment, by the way. If it isn't working, it could be a mod conflict or something not applied right.

Is this supposed to take forever to extract?
I mean, it is a 16+ GB game, so it will take some time even on the fastest computers.

Has the performance been fixed? I remember having heavy lags when entering new areas that could only be fixed by pressic ESC and waiting for a few seconds before unpausing.

Yup, too bad they made this instead of AA3 :cautious:
No, not really. Having a powerful PC and limiting the class size under the original limit helps, but there are still some performance issues even on those.

Whats new in today's update..?I mean something added apart from the previous update..?Or basically the same with some new added mods..?
I think it was just a thread update, I've been running 9.3 downloaded from here for a while now.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So i downloaded this update, but when i edit my Class all of the seats in other classrooms, except the top row, are gone. I cant edit or add anyone to those seats anymore. And the characters i had in them are gone too.....
By default, the game has 38 students. One class is complete in others of 5 people. As a result, = 38. This is the usual basic characteristic of the game. If you want to expand the number of seats in the class just use the corresponding option
20170520_121745.jpg
Finally activated the Kplug and wow, it makes alot of things different, like why did all the menus disappear? I cant change the outfit during H anymore? And she always looks at camera, even when i changed the settings with F1. I just dont get how to do this properly
Repack is a full game. If you decide to add something, you yourself must know why you are doing this, and you must understand that an incorrect installation will lead to errors. There is no need to install anything at all if you do not understand this
Reading the instructions for the game will also help you a lot.
I am extremely confused on what is in the post for the repack like does it have all the mods like for example uncen and english or do i have to download them separately also does this repack have all the dlc maybe i am miss reading it lol ( mainly i am trying to figure out if all i need to do is add cards that i would want)
Do you read something from the description before downloading something, or just click on the download button without looking?
In the topic and in the post with a link there is a detailed description of what a repack is. Only those who cannot read can be confused
#4,118
"This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
SPOILER"
+ all changes are written in OP

WEMLwV.png

Reactions: Serance

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
One of the reasons why updating some components on their own is not advisable because of the advent of the new BepIn5 system, and other components. Professional authors of mods and repack are testing this system and are looking for the best working option. At this time, ordinary users simply download and install updates, thinking that everything will work better for them.
For those who like to install everything in a row without much study, I advise you to wait for a new repack
:

"For those waiting for more stuffs, this weekend will be a busy one:

• Koikatsu RX1 (almost ready, need to tweak translations to work properly with BepIn5)
  • Emotion Creators R3 (ready, gonna need to test it a bit more though)
  • AI-shoujo R2 (ready, pending update of sideloader modpack and official Illusion update expected this weekend)
If you’re interested in any of these, do keep an eye out this weekend :)"

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Does ingame download of chars work in this version?
Yes it works, but not always. Sometimes the server is not available.
There is an alternative that is always available. This is a large database of characters that can be downloaded manually. This option is faster than downloading through the game.
#3,240

Reactions: Qwertynus

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
One of the reasons why updating some components on their own is not advisable because of the advent of the new BepIn5 system, and other components. Professional authors of mods and repack are testing this system and are looking for the best working option. At this time, ordinary users simply download and install updates, thinking that everything will work better for them.
For those who like to install everything in a row without much study, I advise you to wait for a new repack
:

"For those waiting for more stuffs, this weekend will be a busy one:

• Koikatsu RX1 (almost ready, need to tweak translations to work properly with BepIn5)
  • Emotion Creators R3 (ready, gonna need to test it a bit more though)
  • AI-shoujo R2 (ready, pending update of sideloader modpack and official Illusion update expected this weekend)
If you’re interested in any of these, do keep an eye out this weekend :)"
New repack incoming? Good to hear.

Yes it works, but not always. Sometimes the server is not available.
There is an alternative that is always available. This is a large database of characters that can be downloaded manually. This option is faster than downloading through the game.
#3,240
I actually haven't had a problem with this. Considering my terrible internet, which often means I have to stop playing Koikatsu in the middle of a period for several hours at a time because some of the translations are internet based, and the fact that this function relies not only on the player having internet, but that the host does at the time the player accesses the database, I'm probably just lucky so far.

Last edited:

Melany06

Feb 2, 2019
Screwthisnoise repack you share is uncensored, for me the best repack on the web.

A link with a lot of illusion cards for download by Screwthisnoise:

hello how i install koikatu scenes ? i need to know

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
I still use a dual core pc, with 4gb of ram and with integrate graphic card and im happy cause, it cost me 10us. And just saying, but i pay 3us at month for internet and spend 1us at day for food, pay 200us for house rent and earn 150us every month.

So, im proud to say, i will never play this.
If gamestreaming ever actually becomes a thing you can sell your soul to google and china to play whatever you want.

Reactions: jonatansavinon

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Let me know when the full game is translate to English thanks
Repack contains a full translation of the main part of the game + online translation of everything else. With the Internet turned on, the translation is full. Perhaps the presence of 0.5-1% of the untranslated parts of phrases.

Reactions: rb88

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Repack contains a full translation of the main part of the game + online translation of everything else. With the Internet turned on, the translation is full. Perhaps the presence of 0.5-1% of the untranslated parts of phrases.
thanks for updated I will give the game a go then :)

Reactions: Ric

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey I'm new to this game I downloaded a mod from the pastebin link but there's nothing on how to install it put it in the right folder

Last edited:

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
For some reason im getting a black screen the cursor appears and moves around fine the the screen is all black and theres no sound

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Let me know when the full game is translate to English thanks
It is translated, but the translation after you get into anything not in the base game isn't the best due to it being machine translated by the Google Translate server in real time over the internet. A very select few lines outside the base game are hand translated, specifically in the H subtitles. You'll know them when you see them because of the near perfect quality of the line.

Clincher

Oct 20, 2017
Сan’t start the game. Endless white screen with music. Search showed that several people caught a similar bug, but I didn't find a single actual solution. Does anyone know what could it be?

Reactions: SatanSama666
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes