ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Finally activated the Kplug and wow, it makes alot of things different, like why did all the menus disappear? I cant change the outfit during H anymore? And she always looks at camera, even when i changed the settings with F1. I just dont get how to do this properly

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Finally activated the Kplug and wow, it makes alot of things different, like why did all the menus disappear? I cant change the outfit during H anymore? And she always looks at camera, even when i changed the settings with F1. I just dont get how to do this properly
Did you read the manual that comes with it? Also, if you are using it without reading the compatibility notes, you are going to run into problems with it as there are conflicts with it and the other mods included in the repack.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are options that are on by default that hide the normal UI, first person view and smart UI. Turn those off and you should be good. Also, to get the normal clothing menu without disabling smart UI or first person, hold the Delete key. There is another way to undress them added by Kplug as well, look at them and press the P key. Be careful with this method, it takes looking at an almost exact point to strip specific clothing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Did you read the manual that comes with it? Also, if you are using it without reading the compatibility notes, you are going to run into problems with it as there are conflicts with it and the other mods included in the repack.
I'm using Kplug on Better Repack 9.3, no issues except getting used to how precise swapping with girls in public and stripping girls using the hotkeys built into Kplug are. I mean it's extremely precise. Kudos to Katarsys for making it that close to perfect, but it can be a problem. It takes me at least five minutes of searching on each girl every time I strip a girl using Kplug unless I use the Ctrl+P hotkey to strip all public girls and the original menu for the main girl because the detection area for where you are looking is so small.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
There are options that are on by default that hide the normal UI, first person view and smart UI. Turn those off and you should be good. Also, to get the normal clothing menu without disabling smart UI or first person, hold the Delete key. There is another way to undress them added by Kplug as well, look at them and press the P key. Be careful with this method, it takes looking at an almost exact point to strip specific clothing.
I looked in the Kplug settings and the regular game settings and couldnt find where to turn those on/off

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Alright, so this is my first time playing this. Got the torrent and downloading that from the main page. Is there anything that I need to add to the game like patch and mod wise that you guys think is necessary

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
Maybe I'm retarded, but when I edit values in Stiletto for High Heels nothing happened..

I turned off IK Calculation
Rename the Stiletto.xxl file to Stiletto.dll
Just I did everything whats written in readme.

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
I am extremely confused on what is in the post for the repack like does it have all the mods like for example uncen and english or do i have to download them separately also does this repack have all the dlc maybe i am miss reading it lol ( mainly i am trying to figure out if all i need to do is add cards that i would want)

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
I am extremely confused on what is in the post for the repack like does it have all the mods like for example uncen and english or do i have to download them separately also does this repack have all the dlc maybe i am miss reading it lol ( mainly i am trying to figure out if all i need to do is add cards that i would want)
should have pretty much both uncen and english translation. it has almost everything in it i believe

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright, so this is my first time playing this. Got the torrent and downloading that from the main page. Is there anything that I need to add to the game like patch and mod wise that you guys think is necessary
The repack has everything but Kplug, which isn't necessary, but does add some nice features.

I am extremely confused on what is in the post for the repack like does it have all the mods like for example uncen and english
or do i have to download them separately also does this repack have all the dlc maybe i am miss reading it lol ( mainly i am trying to figure out if all i need to do is add cards that i would want)
It doesn't have all the mods that exist, but it has the English patch developed using the official translation from Party and it has an automatic, real time translator that uses the Google server. All except a few mods, including the ones I mentioned, are applied already. Kplug is one such mod that is included, but not applied. You'll find version 1.9 in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder, but I would suggest just downloading an up to date version. As far as the game, it has all content released by Illusion, both the base game and all DLCs.

I looked in the Kplug settings and the regular game settings and couldnt find where to turn those on/off
They should be under the common tab. "Auto Toggle SmartUI at H start" and "Auto Toggle First Person View at H start" are the options. If you want the ability to toggle it on, but don't want it to start on, set the main option to off and set the secondary options "Enable Kplug's First Person View mode" to on and "Enable Kplug's smartUI" to yes.

Reactions: Serance
Mar 5, 2018
I still use a dual core pc, with 4gb of ram and with integrate graphic card and im happy cause, it cost me 10us. And just saying, but i pay 3us at month for internet and spend 1us at day for food, pay 200us for house rent and earn 150us every month.

So, im proud to say, i will never play this.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The repack has everything but Kplug, which isn't necessary, but does add some nice features.

It doesn't have all the mods that exist, but it has the English patch developed using the official translation from Party and it has an automatic, real time translator that uses the Google server. All except a few mods, including the ones I mentioned, are applied already. Kplug is one such mod that is included, but not applied. You'll find version 1.9 in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder, but I would suggest just downloading an up to date version. As far as the game, it has all content released by Illusion, both the base game and all DLCs.

They should be under the common tab. "Auto Toggle SmartUI at H start" and "Auto Toggle First Person View at H start" are the options. If you want the ability to toggle it on, but don't want it to start on, set the main option to off and set the secondary options "Enable Kplug's First Person View mode" to on and "Enable Kplug's smartUI" to yes.
To be honest I don't think one can go back to the normal game anymore thanks to Katarsys KPlug it truly does take this game to the next level. " Illusion really should involve there modding community and there international customers "

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
For who use Kplug and like use the old UI you need just press F9 key..... for sure that key well be already used from the mod screenshot manager, can you easy change the key for screenshot manager from F1 in gameplay/plugins tab.
OR read the KplugManual.html and Compatibilitynote.pdf to know all the mod fuctions and fix.

Reactions: Serance

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Has the performance been fixed? I remember having heavy lags when entering new areas that could only be fixed by pressic ESC and waiting for a few seconds before unpausing.

too bad you cant be female :(
Yup, too bad they made this instead of AA3 :cautious:

Mar 29, 2019
Kplug does have positions not in the base game. There is a separate menu in Kplug that is opened with the U key. Any position colored blue in that menu is added by Kplug. Katarsys seems to add a new position with almost every update, so each version except 2.04 so far has more and more. The current public version is 2.0 and the current patron version is 2.04, which was just a code update.
tnx for the answer i download it and i can see alot of new things but no new sex pos why?
i download
and this

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
tnx for the answer i download it and i can see alot of new things but no new sex pos why?
i download
and this
Press U key to use the new sex position.... Next time read the kplugmanual.html and compatibilitynote.pdf

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes