fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Сan’t start the game. Endless white screen with music. Search showed that several people caught a similar bug, but I didn't find a single actual solution. Does anyone know what could it be?
it takes a while to load everything. may even show "not responding" near the end.

bosshog111

Jan 18, 2018
When ever I upload an character clothing, then hit apply and end. The game freezes to a point. I cant click nothing but the eyes keep blinking... does anybody else have this problem?

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
Сan’t start the game. Endless white screen with music. Search showed that several people caught a similar bug, but I didn't find a single actual solution. Does anyone know what could it be?
The problem is size of your class. I have same problem with 80+ seats taken, there's option in setting/plugin mod setting called "Preload characters ininitial load" it's causing your game to load longer (like 10+ minutes) but you getting less stuttering. Disable that and it should load faster.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This looked so good and then... "Censored: Yes".
You are going to see that with Japanese games. If it weren't censored, we wouldn't even have it to begin with because releasing it in Japan would be illegal and they would never reach the sales goal that allowed them to go international with it. Ric, he means in the OP. Japanese games are typically listed as censored on here even if an uncensor patch has been made, at least from what I've noticed. They also usually list that it has said patch, same with translations.

Voi

Aug 4, 2018
Hi, I used to update the pack from one version to another but now i can't seem to find the patch, he doesn't do those anymore or i'm just blind now?

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Hi, I used to update the pack from one version to another but now i can't seem to find the patch, he doesn't do those anymore or i'm just blind now?
no im pretty sure its not there i couldnt find it myself and just downloaded the new one and started over using the cheats

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
When ever I upload an character clothing, then hit apply and end. The game freezes to a point. I cant click nothing but the eyes keep blinking... does anybody else have this problem?
yea as someone else replied its probably a hardware issue. what spec r u running?

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Is it just me or someone else is having a problem descompacting the new version game? It gives an error every time, be it CRC error or something else. I downloaded the game 3 times already and nothing changes, I can descompact more or less half of it. I tried 7Z and WINRAR.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Is it just me or someone else is having a problem descompacting the new version game? It gives an error every time, be it CRC error or something else. I downloaded the game 3 times already and nothing changes, I can descompact more or less half of it. I tried 7Z and WINRAR.
did u use the all in one mega link? and by descompact u mean extract right? it worked for me fine

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
did u use the all in one mega link? and by descompact u mean extract right? it worked for me fine
I mean the torrent, which I think it's the primary source. I rebooted my computer and tried again with the 7z and it gave me an error on the CRC, which means the download came wrong. I will try to download it in parts and see if I can extract it.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys I checked the folders for the mod I have but it isn't there and I don't know where to put it there's no install instructions anywhere

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hey guys I checked the folders for the mod I have but it isn't there and I don't know where to put it there's no install instructions anywhere
Typically, the mods either go in the Bepinex folder or the mods folder depending on the type. Which mod is it, I might know where it goes if I have it.

Clincher

Oct 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thing is, I already ran the game before. It worked. Now I can neither load my save nor start a new one. I downloaded and reinstall repack, and nope, same. Nevertheless, thanks, some tips are worth a try.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Just got started on BR 9.3 and want to know how to get Kplug working.
As long as the KPlug files have been installed to there correct folders then follow the instruction manual " KPlug is a drag and drop file system " Remember if you use the " Tab key H maps " to remove the KK-Subtitles as they will clash.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm currently installing the original, non repack, version of the game on my main PC. It's been a while, since last year in fact, since I've had to do this thanks to having to reinstall my OS. Problem is I forgot if there is a specific order to the DLC installs. I have the base game already installed and I've got the files for the DLC stuff, thanks to the downloads a few pages back, I just need to know if there was an order I need to follow so I don't mess it up. I already checked the wiki, no guide there. I'll number them so I don't have this issue again.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes