SerPete

Nov 27, 2018
Call me technically illiterate, but after downloading the MEGA files, I'm left with 3 files of type "file" (not .iso, etc)... now what?

Kirru

May 20, 2017
How do I start the Game ? I just downloaded the 3 files but I have no Idea what to do now. There is not start button oder anything, just 3 big files which cant be opened

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Call me technically illiterate, but after downloading the MEGA files, I'm left with 3 files of type "file" (not .iso, etc)... now what?
How do I start the Game ? I just downloaded the 3 files but I have no Idea what to do now. There is not start button oder anything, just 3 big files which cant be opened

Highlight all 3 files, and extract using winzip or 7zip, worked for me.

Reactions: Q1q2w2e3r34

Milfy lover

Nov 21, 2018
The Xunity.auto.translator wasn't working with my game even if the version of the game and version of bepinex are the same. Any alternatives or solution please?

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
after rage quitting yesterday i'm back, i deleted all mods but stil have the "she cant cum in caress mode soft crash, with the Cautious exclamation mark in the bottom left corner" anyone know how to fix this?

Edit 2: chrecking the virgins can do everything option in options is a good workaround as the problem is limited to the caress stage but it still rankles not playing as intended.

Last edited:

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
What it this? The file extracted from the FIRST link (the only part which was in rar format) was in a "file" format (8gb+). How do I use this?

Reactions: payjpay

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
koikplugin 1.53 is out (patreon only)

was thinking that it will be great to invite other female characters cards in story... but that's not so great when using bepInEx sideLoaded mod... anyway that's possible in that version.

There's a new small function ( pretty similar to bubble ) when in free cam mode during events, and if you have some characters with missing hair under shower, there's something to help.

Despite my disapointment with cards invitation, working on that have help me to detect and fix some bugs on time behavior. Now and after a lot of stress test, kPlug's is very stable ( at least on my side ). still some little issues I had met to solve, but there should not be any deadly bugs.

Manual is up to date, check those topics, "Gameplay/Free camera", "HGameplay/Common Shortcuts/Invitation Menu" and "HGameplay/Special H/Missing hair..."
Download (patreon)

Don't ask any type download for this mod!

leproso0413

May 26, 2017

Overview:
From what I gathered, you're just a lonely boy who gets transfered (by his Aunt because his parents are overseas or something like that) in an All-girls-only school with the purpose of.. get them accustomed to the male race? By creating some sort of Club. Something like that.
(reminds me pretty much of Princess Evangile somehow. Without the club thingy)​

Updated: 29/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (but can be removed with the demosaic patch)
Version: 3.0
Discord server:
Hgames Wiki:
Language: English (machine translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Useful resources:

Download
Part 1: -
Part 2: -
Part 3: -

thanks to anon for giving me the game (unless he wants me to quote him) and thanks to @bossapplesauce for the help in making links!

A question. This is the vanilla koikatsu without any HF patch or mods?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes