Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
When I go to extract a file from the mods folder with 7zip should I do with or without pathnames?
Or do I just compress the files off the list then move to mods

Cyn192

Apr 2, 2018
During a girl's first time, i can't get past the caressing stage. I max out her pleasure where she'd normally come and unlocks the next option, but she doesn't do that and i'm stuck - unable to leave the scene without using the cheat menu.

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
Can someone tell me how to turn off POV mod in H scene? Or show male head when H scene

Last edited:

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how to turn off POV mod in H scene? Or show male head when H scene
Did you read KoikPlugins guide? By default first person view is activated in H-scenes, you can switch back to 3rd person view using ctrl+0(numpad). You can modify KoikPlugins settings in main game screen if you press Delete button.
You can play without KoikPlugins mod, remove this file BepInEx\IPA\KoikPlugins.dll , I'd recommend beginners to play without it first, then install it and compare obvious difference in gameplay. And read the guide first!

Last edited:

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
Did you read KoikPlugins guide? By default first person view is activated in H-scenes, you can switch back to 3rd person view using ctrl+0(numpad). You can modify KoikPlugins settings in main game screen if you press Delete button.
You can play without KoikPlugins mod, remove this file BepInEx\IPA\KoikPlugins.dll , I'd recommend beginners to play without it first, then install it and compare obvious difference in gameplay. And read the guide first!

Thanks for advice sir. Im just a fallen soldier for NNN

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Don't ask any type of archive of this plugin.
koikplugin 1.52 release (patreon version)

I spent some time on playing koikatsu, what a naughty mod I've made... so hard to keep stamina on a full day at school... however I think H immersion is the best in all illusion's game history.
Those tests let me found a lot of bugs, most of them are fixed and there's also few new things in this release.
Guide is up to date and there's a release note that resume news and fixes, and this week I share 3 cards.
Download:
From the pdf
Some new things...
- Adding Sixth Sense mode, ( Let you know if there's someone to peep, press O on map ) - Adding fast swap possibilities with girls involved in action. - Adding few foundle possibilities with girls involved in action ( Face cunni and Lay on right side ). - Enable kiss on girls in lesbian action. - Adding reaction and statistic boost when using washing bubble on a girl. - Foundling on a public girl is now resume a bit in her experience ( at the foundled part ). - Few change and some new infos in manual about public exitation raise and masturbation action.

Last edited:

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
All my girls have vaginas that stretch to their FEET!

I downloaded the 3 files in the OP, all cool, and then applied the
From Hongfire.

1st thing I did was open the character creator and all the girls have their genitalia texture dragging ALL the way down to their feet lol. IS there a simple/outlined fix, or should I just Not be applying the HongFire patch?

OK I found prob is between an uncensor mod (i think it is ) kplug 1.5 and ATARI breast collision mod.
Since Atari is not my work, I will not redistribute a fixed version of the whole mod, you have to work a little bit.
In kPlug"s archive folder "_fixForAtari", you will find the two version of atari's skeleton but with the additional bones.
Unzip your original atari mod archive and, in the unpacked folder, replace the file oo_base.unity3d by the tweaked one, depending if you use normal or oversized version.
Then just repack the archive in .zip and that's all.

Last edited:

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Its good but fuck is it buggy
Create a character = Crash
Save game = crash
Load a game oh you better believe that shits corrupted

If anyone knows whats up with it hit me up

Last edited:

kingmich

May 21, 2017
does anyone have a torrent of this? mega wont let me download this and other website keeps having a
This site can’t be reached
crap.... i was able download one thing but it wont even download now oddly

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
Release date of the new DLC "After School" is 21st of December 2018.
On the screenshot is just release date of previous teaser, they post new teasers almost weekly, screenshots and some info.
Last one was posted on 11.16, first digit is a month number (apparently Japan uses weird date numbering system same as USA and few other countries).
More info about DLC is here

side note: "年" = year, "月" = month, and "日" = day.

extra side note: i use the year, month, date style myself because i've come across files with numbers like '090805' and i'm left wondering which is which. i also use the full year like 2018 or 1918 unless i'm dire need of saving space in the filename. it'll help the archivers of the year 3265 to figure what their primitive human ancestors meant.

Milfy lover

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry for butting in but can someone tell me where can I find a FULL mod english translation of this game. I downloaded this thing yesterday and everything was perfect except that it's only partially sub.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Sorry for butting in but can someone tell me where can I find a FULL mod english translation of this game. I downloaded this thing yesterday and everything was perfect except that it's only partially sub.
You just have to wait a second for the machine translator to crunch through the text (it can take a couple of seconds) jope you enjoy engrish

Its good but fuck is it buggy
Create a character = Crash
Save game = crash
Load a game oh you better believe that shits corrupted

If anyone knows whats up with it hit me up
Update it was a mod in the pack available on page 1 that was stopping me from being able to save/load but now i get to figure out which one it was.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Thank you in advance but where can i get those machine translator?
Its already in the version on page 1

UPdate to my problem
Seems the game doest crash with mods it's just that more mods exponentially increases the hang time for saving (with all the mods installed it takes at least 45 seconds to save the game and windows thinks thats unresponsive.

Milfy lover

Nov 21, 2018
UPdate to my problem
Seems the game doest crash with mods it's just that more mods exponentially increases the hang time for saving (with all the mods installed it takes at least 45 seconds to save the game and windows thinks thats unresponsive.
Since the game have so many mods installed together with the game, do you know how can i delete those mods? It wasn't like i don't like mods, its just that i don't need all of em.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Okay fuck this game, spend a hour running down the save problem and girls cant cum soft crashing you into the caress stage

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes