• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
How can I see at what version my vanilla game is? need to install update and DLCs before this patch?
The version is shown down right at the introscreen. No, MarC0 Koikatsu HF Patch includes the latest patch and all the free DLC that has been released so far by Illusion.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I even told it to him publicly on his Patreon, which he very quickly deleted and basically broadcasted to all of Patreon he knows it is illegal, and reported it to Illusion. I just hope I didn't screw up the translation as my written Japanese is nowhere near being called fluent.
I think the patreon can be close easy way.

This is very Helpful but now theres a mod that just made the males penis disapper all together FML Modding is fun
that is half uncensored problem half game animation work

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think the patreon can be close easy way.

that is half uncensored problem half game animation work
Yes it can, all that needs to happen is Patreon needs to review his page and find the illegal content, Illusion will deal with getting their attention and getting his page reviewed.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Hey guys just a really quick question. See, FlashBangZ Free version it outdated 4.1(released on 5th of August, 2 months old.. Damn), Where as the payed version on patreon is like already on version 4.9 on December. Since, the flashbang repack is pretty much the easiest way to get the game with fully updated official patches, fully modded to the update ones, full dlc with the latest ones..All the good stuff you name it done it for ya. So, i was thinking if i could get all the latest, fully decked out just like flashbang but making it like the DIY version of it? >_< kinda not wanting to pay 5 bucks per months if i could just make it myself.

May 23, 2017
Hey guys just a really quick question. See, FlashBangZ Free version it outdated 4.1(released on 5th of August, 2 months old.. Damn), Where as the payed version on patreon is like already on version 4.9 on December. Since, the flashbang repack is pretty much the easiest way to get the game with fully updated official patches, fully modded to the update ones, full dlc with the latest ones..All the good stuff you name it done it for ya. So, i was thinking if i could get all the latest, fully decked out just like flashbang but making it like the DIY version of it? >_< kinda not wanting to pay 5 bucks per months if i could just make it myself.
The DIY version of it is download koikatsu here and start installing all the mods from the pastebin. Not sure what you are asking for here?

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
The DIY version of it is download koikatsu here and start installing all the mods from the pastebin. Not sure what you are asking for here?
Oh, just wondering if i can have the same exact goodies like the flashbang have in it. I just clean up my pc and was thought this time i tried to play the game with the up to date version of pretty much all of it's content.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Can you use a clear version with last update only or use HF path for the update and mod, can you find on hongfire or on discord server for free the mod....
the game version is 4.0 at moment is the last update of the game.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Can you use a clear version with last update only or use HF path for the update and mod, can you find on hongfire or on discord server for free the mod....
the game version is 4.0 at moment is the last update of the game.
Yup yupie. That's kinda what i'm currently onto. The good old manual days. Back to the days of Artificial Academy 2 where no one made a repack, so everyone had to do it manually. :ROFLMAO:

I'm having trouble extracting the files. Any advice? View attachment 198069
Do you have winrar installed in your computer?, if not tried downloading it and install it. Then, use the file type as winrar type. Right click it extract here.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yup yupie. That's kinda what i'm currently onto. The good old manual days. Back to the days of Artificial Academy 2 where no one made a repack, so everyone had to do it manually. :ROFLMAO:

Do you have winrar installed in your computer?, if not tried downloading it and install it. Then, use the file type as winrar type. Right click it extract here.
You need use a clean repack and use of patch 2.1 and you have all thing you need... Can you use the torrent version and update from hf patch 2.1

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
What do I do whit hard mode, just extract?
You need extract in abdata folder,
but it all depends on the modder that created the mod.
Usually go in abdata/chara, abdata/trumb, abdata/list
Warning you should know the difference between sideloader and hardmod.

zTHC

Nov 6, 2018
You need extract in abdata folder,
but it all depends on the modder that created the mod.
Usually go in abdata/chara, abdata/trumb, abdata/list
Warning you should know the difference between sideloader and hardmod.
Thx, I've downloaded this mode and don't know how to install

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
I downloaded a huge repack with a ton of mods but im still getting errors like missing mod detected and what not

What specifically do I need to do so the characters im grabbing so load with no issues?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I click on InitSettingEN but inside the game shows in japanese
It may do that at first because the translation is real time instead of preinstalled like previous games, does it eventually turn to English or do you mean it stays in Japanese the whole time? If it doesn't change, make sure you have a good internet connection so the translation code can access Google Translate.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes