FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
So this is going to sound really dumb but how do you install the mods ive dragged all the mods into the mod folder but i dont think there working, there still in the zip folder, am i suppost to unzip them?

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
So not sure witch mod it is but theres a mod that is making the girls chest really big and kinda broke it so not sure witch mod it is, might need some help

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So not sure witch mod it is but theres a mod that is making the girls chest really big and kinda broke it so not sure witch mod it is, might need some help
you must have bepinex 4.1 or better and bepinex plugin r6 or better

there is a tutorial for that

Reactions: FrizzyB

JiJAng

Aug 7, 2018
does anyone else have the problem where sometimes the screen goes black or white and doesnt load ? the sound continues but it never loads. i cant get passed the second day because it keeps happening. is there a mod that lets you save from anywhere? because that would help, then i could just load the last save and not lose an entire day of progress.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
The most recent I have is 4.1, but I can't get my torrent maker to work and I am not sacrificing my MEGA if Flashbangz catches wind that I uploaded it again. He already DMCAed me once, any more could get my account terminated.
I'd avoid his repack, it just plain sucks and his free ver is outdated anyway. I've added the mods myself onto a new install + HF patch without his repack and it runs far more smoothly.

Reactions: Serance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'd avoid his repack, it just plain sucks and his free ver is outdated anyway. I've added the mods myself onto a new install + HF patch without his repack and it runs far more smoothly.
That's the whole point of his Patreon operation, you pay to get the most up to date version. At least his version let's me save, though it freezes for a good minute in the process. I'm not sure about the one here, but the last version of this one I tried had a freeze so bad that I had to end the task from task manager and corrupt my save just to get out of the freeze. I'm pretty sure it was a mod causing it, but I have way too many to troubleshoot it. I'm hoping newer versions fix that because I'm pretty sure Flashbangz said he won't be adding the new DLC when it releases.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone else have the problem where sometimes the screen goes black or white and doesnt load ? the sound continues but it never loads. i cant get passed the second day because it keeps happening. is there a mod that lets you save from anywhere? because that would help, then i could just load the last save and not lose an entire day of progress.
I've had that in certain story scenes, but it was a while ago on a much older repack.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
That's the whole point of his Patreon operation, you pay to get the most up to date version. At least his version let's me save, though it freezes for a good minute in the process. I'm not sure about the one here, but the last version of this one I tried had a freeze so bad that I had to end the task from task manager and corrupt my save just to get out of the freeze. I'm pretty sure it was a mod causing it, but I have way too many to troubleshoot it. I'm hoping newer versions fix that because I'm pretty sure Flashbangz said he won't be adding the new DLC when it releases.
What he doing is very illegal... isn't only he release the game, he even sell the game is far worse, more worse he sell the repack with a mod can you download for free. Not happy about he doing, he claim own copyrigth the game and mods. No wonder why some modder don't share they work.

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
you must have bepinex 4.1 or better and bepinex plugin r6 or better

there is a tutorial for that
This is very Helpful but now theres a mod that just made the males penis disapper all together FML Modding is fun

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What he doing is very illegal... isn't only he release the game, he even sell the game is far worse, more worse he sell the repack with a mod can you download for free. Not happy about he doing, he claim own copyrigth the game and mods. No wonder why some modder don't share they work.
I even told it to him publicly on his Patreon, which he very quickly deleted and basically broadcasted to all of Patreon he knows it is illegal, and reported it to Illusion. I just hope I didn't screw up the translation as my written Japanese is nowhere near being called fluent.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes