Skarinne

Aug 14, 2022
1700767771241.png Can i ask what that round white thing sticking out of my character's head is(that thing where the eyebrow is supposed to be) and how do i get rid of it? when i change face type it disappearsbut when im ingame, it's always there. it only disappears when i interact with the character

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Her clothes are all sub accessories. You can either switch them to main accessories in the maker
Thanks! I tried this before and it didn't work but it turns out that every time you edit a card you have to reselect it in Free H or it will load the old version. Do you know how I can set certain accessories to be removed along with clothes? With this card when I strip off her yukata her bow is floating on her belly. Not a huge deal to deselect it from the accessories menu but it would be good to know next time I want to fix something.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Thanks! I tried this before and it didn't work but it turns out that every time you edit a card you have to reselect it in Free H or it will load the old version. Do you know how I can set certain accessories to be removed along with clothes? With this card when I strip off her yukata her bow is floating on her belly. Not a huge deal to deselect it from the accessories menu but it would be good to know next time I want to fix something.
You can bind her bow accessories to her top (since her yukata technically is one despite being an accessory) and set it to "hide" on undress state.
Capture.PNG

This A.S.S. UI is from the madevil plugin port from a couple of years ago.

• Red Heart
Reactions: burryniceuser

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
You can bind her bow accessories to her top (since her yukata technically is one despite being an accessory) and set it to "hide" on undress state.

This A.S.S. UI is from the madevil plugin port from a couple of years ago.
This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for, thanks!
I tried to figure it out myself, but how do I pull up this specific menu?

Last edited:

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Do you guys know why most of the character accessories not showing in repack rx20 even though ı have all the mods. Some of my characters walking nude or hairless LUL. I've also checked the show all in settings.
Did you enable force highpoly under plugin settings?

can someone show me how to change separate hair for each cloths type?
You can use hair accessories under the head (for back hair) and face (for front hair) categories to make hairsets. Use the buzzcut or nothing hairsets under the hair tab to hide the regular hair example.png

View attachment 3112419 Can i ask what that round white thing sticking out of my character's head is(that thing where the eyebrow is supposed to be) and how do i get rid of it? when i change face type it disappearsbut when im ingame, it's always there. it only disappears when i interact with the character
Did you save the card with a different head type? Can you upload the original card for me to replicate the problem?

This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for, thanks!
I tried to figure it out myself, but how do I pull up this specific menu?
Try looking for a button named AccStateSync or Accessory State Sync in the sidebar of your target accessory. Capture.PNG

Reactions: Dearb90

Dearb90

Apr 19, 2023
Did you enable force highpoly under plugin settings?

You can use hair accessories under the head (for back hair) and face (for front hair) categories to make hairsets. Use the buzzcut or nothing hairsets under the hair tab to hide the regular hair View attachment 3113434

Did you save the card with a different head type? Can you upload the original card for me to replicate the problem?

Try looking for a button named AccStateSync or Accessory State Sync in the sidebar of your target accessory. View attachment 3113451
So basically it won't let me change directly in hair setting but only throught accessories huh.
Thanks for your reply.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Try looking for a button named AccStateSync or Accessory State Sync in the sidebar of your target accessory.
I didn't have the AccStateSync button for whatever reason so I downloaded some plugins from madevil to see if I was missing something and it bricked my game... Made a fresh install with RX20 and now I'm having the same issue as these guys where my plugins don't load:
I was having the same problem opening the plugins configuration. It started to occur after the last update of kplug.
I've spent the last few hours trying to get it working. I love the sunk cost fallacy. Now I'm trying to install the HF patch to RX20 to see if that does anything. Hopefully it will because if I remember right, the version I got from this thread was RX13 with the HF patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shionnnnnnnnnnn

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
I didn't have the AccStateSync button for whatever reason so I downloaded some plugins from madevil to see if I was missing something and it bricked my game... Made a fresh install with RX20 and now I'm having the same issue as these guys where my plugins don't load:

I've spent the last few hours trying to get it working. I love the sunk cost fallacy. Now I'm trying to install the HF patch to RX20 to see if that does anything. Hopefully it will because if I remember right, the version I got from this thread was RX13 with the HF patch.
My fault. I should have been more clear. Madevil reworked a few key plugins and built his own plugin environment on top of those modified plugins, so mixing them with BR/HF sets will brick them. In my other post, I uploaded the madevil pack that was modded to work with regular plugin setups. If you still have your old Bepinex folder, you can salvage your plugin settings. Let me know if the HF patch works.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Let me know if the HF patch works.
Aaannd it still didn't work.
If you still have your old Bepinex folder, you can salvage your plugin settings.
It was throwing out dozens of errors. Didn't seem worth it. I thought a fresh install would be no big deal.
My fault. I should have been more clear.
Nah I should have been more careful. I didn't see it as some high stakes thing. I only have a few plugins that I would want to migrate so a fresh install didn't seem too bad. I didn't anticipate it not working. I'd rather not even play the game without kplug. I was just getting used to it. Oh well there's other games out there.

Reactions: Shionnnnnnnnnnn

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
hakualpha, Shionnnnnnnnnnn
Because I don't know how to quit I was able to fix this issue. What I did was download my old version, , and then doing the 7 sequential up to RX20.
I tested the BepinEx folder generated by these updates with the RX20 full pack and kplug worked correctly. I've so others can fix it without downloading 100GB of crap. Just remember that you have to backup your BepinEx folder and remove the original from the directory (or just rename it) so nothing has to be overwritten. Then you'll have to manually transfer back individual plugins you want to keep.

I did it for the .

Last edited:

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
Does anyone have a link to a more updated version of Koikatsu with mods because I downloaded the version here from the forum and when I install cards and mods the characters have bad hair with another one on top

hamsteranal69

Nov 23, 2019
00010-34017310142.png
虚子/KYONKO/KYOSHI
(NOVEMBER 2023 UPDATE)
All Cards + Mods/Dependencies

Latest HF Patch and updated sideloader mods required for maximum compatibility.

虚子/kyonko/kyoshi (MAR 2023 - NOV 2023):

虚子/kyonko/kyoshi (MAR 2022 - MAR 2023):

:BootyTime:

Last edited:

AkaiFR

Formerly 'KuROFR'
Apr 10, 2022
I literally can't fucking play, the buttons of the main menu are not working, New game, load game, option etc, even the exit button is not working, i searching for a whole fucking day and it's like i'm the only one who have this damn problem !
Nvm i just uninstalled and reinstalled by extracting files one by one instead of everything at the same time

Reactions: MikeOG

renegadecz

Nov 10, 2017
Hello everyone, is there a way to use KKS chars in the original KK please? I've played KKS for a while now but now I wanna check the new KK repacks, ideally with all the character's I've already made. The problem is I can't see them in the char creator when copying them over. Is there a way to fix this please?

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Hello everyone, is there a way to use KKS chars in the original KK please? I've played KKS for a while now but now I wanna check the new KK repacks, ideally with all the character's I've already made. The problem is I can't see them in the char creator when copying them over. Is there a way to fix this please?
Literary just drag and drop the card in the character studio.

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
How fix "plugins no options available" in RX20. In R17 show normally. In studio not show any plugin. Example in KoikatsuGame F1 show all plugins and option. But in studio not.
PD: All plugin work normally. And have ConfigurationManager.dll
1700963649939.png

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes