Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I'm having a tough time downloading version RX19 from Google Drive. Part 1 is a .rar file, and file 11 is a .zip. It won't let me extract everything altogether, it won't automatically combine. I can't figure this out
yes they fucked up the google drive options for download.. usually you can just download the file as is.. instead it zips the file that is ALREADY zipped first :rolleyes: fucking classy..

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
what is the KK patch that some cards seem to need? is it the HF KK patch maybe or something else?

could anyone maybe direct me to where the one I need is?

card creator said:
I've seen a lot of "Taimanin Chloe" fanarts, so i decide to create one. You WILL need to install the KK Patch to make this card works properly. All i did is using Yukikaze Mizuki's outifts & modify it to fit with Chloe. Her hair are also modified, but feel free to modify her as you like. Sorry I have disabled the comments due to spammers. Remember, folks: it's not a stolen card if you mentioned the original source. Check out my profile for more card contents.

and he meant it was a different patch than the mods in the betterRepack and also the sideloader mods pack.. so I'm a bit confused..

l3read

May 6, 2021
圖片_2023-11-11_215802585.png
Anyone know how to fix this? Console would start spamming this whenever I try to add cups from mod Studio Items by HarvexARC,and the cups didnt got any texture on it

dezertbitch

Nov 13, 2023
hey so i just recently got koikatsu sunshine would i be able to just like copy all the mods from kkparty and just paste them into the sunshine mods folder or is there more to it

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
Hongcha03 does anyone know this artist game and animation our mod collection?
If anybody knows please provide me the link.
thx

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes