May 17, 2022
Does anyone have this video? :(

水原千鶴X七海麻美X更科瑠夏X櫻澤墨X八重森彌妮 - Come Closer【彼女、お借りします】4k SEX 全裸版(限定視頻Limited Video)

ThatWeirdDude

May 16, 2020
Does anyone have the default BepInEx and mods that come with Repack?
I have modded to game abit too much and forgot to make backup for that.
Thank you in advance.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
There's any way to play with a girl in this game? A real girl! No futa, no dick girl, nothing like this. There's any mod to do this?

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat
Jun 6, 2022
There's any way to play with a girl in this game? A real girl! No futa, no dick girl, nothing like this. There's any mod to do this?
as such, yes, but there is not much, in free h, there is a "lesbian mode", but with very few positions .

and the other thing would be with mods, it is possible to replace the futa with a strap-on, but this is only something "cosmetic", if you play story mode the main character is still treated as a man (for obvious reasons, the story is basically linked to that).

Last edited:

hoaluoi

Dec 10, 2019
i wanna increase download mods speed by use idm instead of kk manager, but my idm automaly converted zipmod file -> zip file. How do i change it back?

1698417647849.png

RepDMC

Jan 10, 2019
Good morning, afternoon or evening, by chance someone could pass me this mod:

Perdido.jpg

I've looked for it everywhere and haven't found it. Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Last edited:

Rovente95

Jan 5, 2018
Hi everyone.
Sorry for the question but could you tell me how to solve this problem please?
I created a character with fur using materials, but it penetrates clothing and I don't want to have to trim all the fur.
kk-fur.png

Kaubuto

Oct 29, 2022
What is all possible lines in h part for all personality including teachers? I try several method but when I check lines voice, some of it I never hear. Any guide to trigger all lines?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes