hakualpha

Dec 26, 2019
1698809387017.png

hallo, anyone know how to fix this? im trying to setting my koikatsu chara studio but it didnt show anything when i press f1

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
I want to have one of my characters wearing motorcycle helmet but the hair clips through. in HS2 and AI when you put accessories like hats or helmets on a character you can hide the hair or ears on said character until you take the accessories off but Koikatu doesn't seem have that feature or atleast I haven't found it, can someone tell me if there exist a mod for it and if it already comes in the betterreapack can someone explain how to activate it? please and thank you :)

pear12321

Jul 3, 2017
I'm assembling a computer and want to know what hardware is ideal or the best value for Koikatsu/Sunshine.

From my research searching the threads here, one user repeatedly says that you simply need a lot of RAM(32GB+), and that the GPU doesn't matter. Some people say that the Nvidia 3000 series have problems and should be avoided. Is anyone running this at maximum settings with mods @ 2160p with a stable 60FPS and wouldn't mind sharing your setup? 1080p/60FPS is fine as well, but I'm wondering if a stable 2160p is possible. Is this so unoptimized that what I'm asking sounds ridiculous? Is anyone using driver upscaling like RIS/NIS? Also, would you rather have a high resolution or high refresh rate?

Last edited:

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
I'm assembling a computer and want to know what hardware is ideal or the best value for Koikatsu/Sunshine.

From my research searching the threads here, one user repeatedly says that you simply need a lot of RAM(32GB+), and that the GPU doesn't matter. Some people say that the Nvidia 3000 series have problems and should be avoided. Is anyone running this at maximum settings with mods @ 2160p with a stable 60FPS and wouldn't mind sharing your setup? 1080p/60FPS is fine as well, but I'm wondering if a stable 2160p is possible. Is this so unoptimized that what I'm asking sounds ridiculous? Is anyone using driver upscaling like RIS/NIS? Also, would you rather have a high resolution or high refresh rate?
I haven't heard anything on Nvidia 3000 series, nor a quick web search bring anything up. You have to give a source on that.
On a vanilla game, you should be fine, since the devs main target demographic were mostly using laptops without any dedicated graphics cards.
On a modded client, results may vary. If you're planning to play the regular game, then you'll have to consider how many characters you add and how detailed they are. Since there isn't really a standard on how the models are made. Although, if you want a better performing game then you should check out its sister game Koikatsu: Sunshine. Anyway, upscaling isn't supported, nor I think Koikatsu needs it at the moment, unless your rig predates the 2010s.

Personally, I only bother with the character maker and the studio. High resolution and high Frames rates isn't my main concern for most of my projects.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

R B gamercz

Sep 20, 2023
View attachment 120247

Overview:
Koikatu! (コイカツ! or Koikatsu!) is 2D Cellshaded character creator eroge by Illusion. You play as a lonely boy who just got transferred to an all-girls-only school with the purpose of.. getting them accustomed to the other male classmates. Roam around the map, peep on girls if you have the opportunity, talk to them to gain their favour and trigger "events" that will unfold their stories. There are "named" heroines with a preset backstory and player-created characters with plenty (30) of personality types to choose from.

NOTE: This thread is about the game and is NOT for asset sharing

Thread Updated: 2022-12-01
Release Date: 2022-11-26
Original Title: コイカツ!
Aliases: Koikatsu!
Developer: Illusion
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - @ScrewThisNoise
Community: -
Censored: No (Modded)
Version: RX16
Language: English
Other games: Koikatsu Sunshine
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Useful Resources:
DOWNLOAD
All-In-One: MEGA - -

Others: Koikatsu Party

Thanks to @ScrewThisNoise for making this repack and sharing it and all of the modders who made the mods for free.

View attachment 120250 View attachment 120251 View attachment 120252 View attachment 120253 View attachment 120255 View attachment 120256
When i install the parts do i put them in 1 file or what do i need to do?

YummyCandies

Oct 12, 2020
Can someone give me a complete folder of their zipmods for all kinds of characters and scenes? I updated my mods through kkmanager and didn't make a backup and now I lost mostly all my mods.

koiboi044

Sep 18, 2019
can any help point me towards what i'm missing with one scene ive tried updating with kkmanger and HF patch even a fresh ver but one scene gives "studio animation failed no match found for id studio Oicharinfo_animeinfo group 1011 category 28 "
discord says this is because of missing dlc but i have no clue what dlc is missing i thought hf patch would add any dlc missing

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes