Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I seeeee. Thank you very much, I've just run the R5 to R6, R6 to R7 and R7 to R7.1 patches. I'm no longer getting errors, though there are still cards that don't have proper clothing when I load them. But I'm guessing that's on the card and not the game itself? Or am I missing something? Oh and while I was patching I did get quite a lot of "cannot read" and "cannot delete" messages in the command prompt. Should I be worried?

Edit: After some more fiddling around, it seems like most, if not all, cards function fine.
#2,973

display problems
#2,714 + #2,795 +....

save card
#2,799

Darkness
#2,897

P.S. As I said, read the topic. I don't want to repeat the same thing on every page. Everything is already written.

isomail

Sep 30, 2017
i installed kPlug 1.8 i can invite females to scene fine but when i try to invite a buddy it says "wait someone is coming" then it says "something wrong, stop process!"

Reactions: Ilyvix

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - -

Last edited:

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
is this version included darkness content ?
On update for R7.1, yes
There are two more Darkness dlc's should be coming soon but now it's only first Darkness Dlc

I've been curious recently how can I put my characters into darkness h-mode?
Maybe not
(Edit: now I know how to do that thanks for a thread about darkness mod)
If everyone reads the instructions for the game, then half the questions will not need to be asked.
+ A significant part of the questions will disappear if you read posts in the topic.
Any function included in the game has a description.
You should use the keys f1 .... f12 , etc. to view your settings
If it is not clear what gives the mod, for example darkness
View attachment 321351
The list displays only those characters that are affected by this mod.

Accordingly, all you need to do - view the entire list and remember the types of characters. Then make a class with these types of characters.
Based on the list (verified based on BetterRepack R7.1 [Incl Darkness pt 2] ALL IN ONE )
for mod darkness (1+2)
1.Typical Schoolgirl (darkness 1)
2.Humble (darkness 1)
3.Timid (darkness 2)
4.Ojousama (darkness 2)

A detailed description of the work of the mod, including the video has already been given in this topic.
If this is not enough
Action mod available at any time of the day, before leaving home
View attachment 321364

The class can be filled for at least 90 people (using the mod).
The default maximum number is 38.
The inscription means that 38 people will be displayed in your class in the game itself, not on the class list (even if you have chosen 90)
And if you yourself indicated that the maximum number in your class is 0 people. So since the game does not provide for the game with itself, you in the class have 1 person besides you.
View attachment 321383
If you indicate that you have 0 people in a class, and then you wonder where it all went, you can’t call it a bug.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
This is Steam version without any DLCs or mods.
Part 1
-
Part 2
-
i know there no paid dlc, so far i know at laster free dlc...

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
This is Steam version without any DLCs or mods.
Part 1
-
Part 2
-
Thanks. I'm curious about the differences myself.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Is it possible to integrate HF patch to the steam version, essentially having all the DLCs etc. on it?

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
So does anyone know what the patched steam version looks like? Like, everything is normal? Nothing left behind etc.

I want to legit buy it on steam. But not before knowing that I wont be missing anything (Besides the dlcs, which I'm hoping they release them on steam in the future)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So does anyone know what the patched steam version looks like? Like, everything is normal? Nothing left behind etc.

I want to legit buy it on steam. But not before knowing that I wont be missing anything (Besides the dlcs, which I'm hoping they release them on steam in the future)
Have some free dlc but missing charastudio

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is it possible to integrate HF patch to the steam version, essentially having all the DLCs etc. on it?
Does it make sense? The process of adapting the repack 7.1 version is well debugged. The main dialogs are translated well, the secondary dialogs are also quite good. Interest in the dialogue disappears almost immediately. And if you have already passed the main storyline then you do not need them at all.
The main thing in the game is graphic content. And since this filling is the same, then for the sake of what to spend time.
On the other hand, in the next updates it will be possible to use the material of the steam version if it is better than what it is. (Those who make repacks have at their disposal, including Steam version. If they see fit, they will use it in future repacks.)
Any innovations take time to adapt. Not everything is compatible with each other.
If you do not take a repack as a basis, but install everything yourself, for example, based on the steam version. So you need to understand the compatibility of mods. Not everything is still debugged and, moreover, few people have tested it.
The game is worth it and without steam version
If you like the product and want to pay for it, you can do it now. It also allows you to ask all questions directly to the developer.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
party is censored, missing charastudio, missing paid dlc so no 3p, no darkness, missing some ADV.....
i don't know if is worth....

Derous6th

Mar 11, 2019
Question, so all i need to do is to download a 5.0 repack, along with 3 update : R5 to R6, R6 to R7 and R7 to R7.1 right? Do i need to install HF Patch 2.7 too?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Question, so all i need to do is to download a 5.0 repack, along with 3 update : R5 to R6, R6 to R7 and R7 to R7.1 right? Do i need to install HF Patch 2.7 too?
Isn't it easier to download ready repack 7.1, unpack and play?
party is censored, missing charastudio, missing paid dlc so no 3p, no darkness, missing some ADV.....
i don't know if is worth....
Why do you need all these difficulties? There is a ready version all inclusive, everything works fine. But incidentally, your business ...

Reactions: swmas
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes