Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
The tiny iris usually means they used eye overlays over it, instead of changing it in material editor. Are you getting any errors on loading the cards?

It'd be better if you asked this on discord, but I think one (or more) of the cards you're using is causing it.
Edit: I've read that a plugin ' Softer Self Shadowing ' can cause crashes, try deleting it if you haven't solved this yet.

Move the pushup plugin out of your game.

Full download, you get and extract the one .zip.
With parts, you only run/extract the first one and it automatically extracts the rest.
No difference in content.

Last edited:

IGNN

Aug 5, 2020
I download part 1-11 in the SPOILER: Koikatsu BetterRepack RX20 Parted: 38.50 GB link and every time I try to unzip part 2-11 I keep getting a notification saying it can't be done. Also if I try to load certain characters error messages come up saying that the files can't be found. IDK what is going on or how to fix any of it. I have already done all the updates and I even checked for any missing/new ones and did those to. Can anyone help me figure out what is going on and how to fix it?
View attachment 3335993
View attachment 3335994
I got the same Probleme with the missing mods and weird eyes... did you find a solution?

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
Is your game folder near the drive letter, like C:\Games\Koikatsu? I remember having them in C:\Users or Program Files could cause problems, same if the game path is too long.
Did you only extract the contents of part 1, or all of them? Extract just the first.

tsukikage69

Jun 12, 2017
my charastudio is stuck on the startup screen and i dont know why. anybody know how to fix? the game still starts no problem
edit: im using RX20

kirito.archer

Jun 5, 2020
I have scoured the internet and the KK discord and have had no luck solving my issue, so thought I'd try my luck here.

Having some trouble with some scenes where the breasts of characters going absolutely CRAZY in some scenes (like Yuukis Kafka Alley scene and YLB's newest Yamada scene). I have gone and turned off the colliders, but it just makes the character clip through the object when they're supposed to be pressed against it. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem and have a solution? Running Better Repack RX19. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me troubleshoot!

2024-02-25T16-48-21.gif

Asdafafa

Oct 15, 2017
Anyone know where to get all the specific mods to make the character cards, i dunno, work? Seems like every single one is broken in some way. Mostly the face and clothes. Dozens of missing mods any time i load a card. I used the torrent version if that helps.

kirito.archer

Jun 5, 2020
Anyone know where to get all the specific mods to make the character cards, i dunno, work? Seems like every single one is broken in some way. Mostly the face and clothes. Dozens of missing mods any time i load a card. I used the torrent version if that helps.
If you use KKManager, you can export a list of all the missing mods for a specific card. Most have the URL where you can get them. You can also go to the KK discord and ask around. If you still have no luck, ask over in the Card Sharing/Request 2.0 thread. add a screenshot of the missing mods and someone might have them and post a link to them. If you go over to the thread, search for the mod first as someone else may have requested it and received an answer.

Sporpata

Apr 3, 2021
Using Kplug what needs to be different enough to have 2 of the same characters in free h using the invite

I have 2 cards of the same character but basically just swapped around the clothing. The second card (same char just diff clothes) dosent appear when you already have 1 of them in. Im guessing it has something to do with the metadata being the same. Is there a small change I can do to have both of the cards appear.

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
my charastudio is stuck on the startup screen and i dont know why. anybody know how to fix? the game still starts no problem
edit: im using RX20
This used to be caused by duplicate studio mods, if so, check the output_log.txt in your game dir. Open it with notepad and search for 'duplicate'. Else ask on the discord.

Using Kplug what needs to be different enough to have 2 of the same characters in free h using the invite

I have 2 cards of the same character but basically just swapped around the clothing. The second card (same char just diff clothes) dosent appear when you already have 1 of them in. Im guessing it has something to do with the metadata being the same. Is there a small change I can do to have both of the cards appear.
Ah, Iirc it happens when the characters have the same name.

Reactions: tsukikage69

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
so I know the downloads are for the game and all the DLC, but is there any way to get just the darkness DLC? Since I already have after party on steam, I don't really want to download the whole game again. I couldn't even figure out where to get it legitimately (i.e. buy it) so if anyone knows that then that works too.

Ahrima

Mar 29, 2018
there is a mod to add a combat system to this game or something else? i remember there was something like that in the first Honey Select

chipngu

May 29, 2019
i'm getting crash error whenever i run the game , any fix please ?
1709404687989.png
Solved : disable Citrix solved it for me

Last edited:

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Is there a way to use animations already completed by other users or does everything have to be done manually?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes