ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Is there a way to use animations already completed by other users or does everything have to be done manually?
I think so I haven't dived in it tho but I know her animations got reused a lot by others (you probably need to download the mods they used tho)

You can probably find more scenes in Gumroad but the search bar is goofy

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone have these mods needed for Barbara's cute summer outfit?
the link that someone attached below doesn't work anymore, there is another version of this outfit but it doesn't have the level of details that this other one has!

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone have these mods needed for Barbara's cute summer outfit?
the link that someone attached below doesn't work anymore, there is another version of this outfit but it doesn't have the level of details that this other one has!
Barbara's Cute Summer Outfit

Reactions: asmode0

Galuan400

Feb 7, 2021
Does anyone know why some cards don't show up in the game and only work in the studio with invisible names on them? I want to fix it
1709781098275.png

Kaubuto

Oct 29, 2022
I was trying edit eyebrow by copy paste others creator eyebrow such as higashi xianyun. But later I found out the overlay only persist for the specific outfit that I did the overlay copy paste. The settings for overlay for each outfit already off. I did try reset overlay and setup with the same type/value but still there is visible differences on eyebrow. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
I think so I haven't dived in it tho but I know her animations got reused a lot by others (you probably need to download the mods they used tho)

You can probably find more scenes in Gumroad but the search bar is goofy
Ty

Reactions: ifdk

Asfiasb

Aug 21, 2017
Is there a pack of mods for the scenes? Like scenarios, schlongs and those things, most scenes come with the male dickless and blank scenarios

LiS7x

Jul 26, 2019
1709980626225.png
I have this mod installed, but the game keeps saying that it is not there. Does anyone know how to fix this?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes