May 12, 2019
I think you must have had H with one of them previously and you need to be friends or lovers with both.
Everyone in this class is dating my MC. Are you sure it doesn't have to do with the girl's experience level? Also does anyone know which mod is the dynamic pussy so i can put it into the F95 version?

May 12, 2019
Why make assumptions if there are accurate answers. There are wiki on the game and there are posts in this thread where everything is written. Sometimes it is useful to read ....
#2,417
#2,434
You tell me where to find an explanation on how to do 3p on this wiki, and why you expect people to parse through an over 100 page thread just for the chance that someone might have posted something about it, when, i can, oh I don't know, ask.

Reactions: xx[GOLIATH]xx

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You tell me where to find an explanation on how to do 3p on this wiki, and why you expect people to parse through an over 100 page thread just for the chance that someone might have posted something about it, when, i can, oh I don't know, ask.
This is an adult forum. Adults are aware that there is a search on the topic and you just need to set the question.
And given the fact that it was recently asked enough to read just one page (previous)
#2,657 + #2,658

https://f95zone.to/search/15458537/?q=join+two+girls&t=post&c[thread]=14554&o=relevance

If you are too lazy to spend a minute to find the answer to your question, why should people who have already answered to waste their time on repetitions?

seinxean

Jun 5, 2018
guys i have pretty bad lag issue with heavy fps drop. i have read it's because too many character in one scene, but i only use 5 character... is that too much? if it's because my rig is so bad, i don't think so.

amd ryzen 5 2600x
nvidia 1060 6gb
16gb ram
7200 rpm hdd

or maybe because im using mods? well so any help will be appreciate, thanks!

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Plus while in game try pressing the the F5 key to access game play manual. " The how to hand book"

Reactions: Serance and Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
guys i have pretty bad lag issue with heavy fps drop. i have read it's because too many character in one scene, but i only use 5 character... is that too much? if it's because my rig is so bad, i don't think so.

amd ryzen 5 2600x
nvidia 1060 6gb
16gb ram
7200 rpm hdd

It all depends on the composition of your build. It is necessary to take into account the compatibility of mods, as well as the work of mods. Not every computer will run the maximum build. And if you installed something not really understanding it, you could make a mistake. In addition, a mod that supports group scenes is incompatible with some mods. For example, in the recommended parameters this mod is not installed.
You need to use a ready-made build to avoid installation errors. Or use the installer, there you can select the minimum parameters.
You also need to take into account that in most cases delays between scenes will occur anyway, no matter how powerful a computer is. On a more powerful delay will be small. On a weak computer, 30 seconds or more.
You can also read this topic, there were discussed similar problems.

Reactions: Serance
Mar 17, 2019

amd ryzen 5 2600x
nvidia 1060 6gb
16gb ram
7200 rpm hdd

did you install and activate the mod "ForceHighPoly"? if so, disable it, this mod costs massive lags

seinxean

Jun 5, 2018
It all depends on the composition of your build. It is necessary to take into account the compatibility of mods, as well as the work of mods. Not every computer will run the maximum build. And if you installed something not really understanding it, you could make a mistake. In addition, a mod that supports group scenes is incompatible with some mods. For example, in the recommended parameters this mod is not installed.
You need to use a ready-made build to avoid installation errors. Or use the installer, there you can select the minimum parameters.
You also need to take into account that in most cases delays between scenes will occur anyway, no matter how powerful a computer is. On a more powerful delay will be small. On a weak computer, 30 seconds or more.
You can also read this topic, there were discussed similar problems.
well i have long delays almost in every scenes, sometimes even not responding and i running this game running in max performance setting fyi. but i not expecting this game need powerful rig to run, judging from the system requirement... and for the installation i download it in all in one pack from sukebei.nyaa including all of the mod so... there is must be a mistake. i just clicking next and next while installing this game hahahaha. maybe ill try uninstalling all of the mod first and see what happen after that, so thank you for the help! really appreciate it.

seinxean

Jun 5, 2018
did you install and activate the mod "ForceHighPoly"? if so, disable it, this mod costs massive lags
well i download this game in all in one pack including all of the mod and there is no information about the mod. so i don't know if that mod is installed or not, or there is a way to check it?

edit:
oh! i found the mods folder, but there is no mod called "ForceHighPolly". but there is two mod called "Koikatu Thigh_Highs_v1.0" and "[Quokka] Thigh-highs(solid)" i just search it with "high" keyword in the main folder.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
well i have long delays almost in every scenes, sometimes even not responding and i running this game running in max performance setting fyi. but i not expecting this game need powerful rig to run, judging from the system requirement... and for the installation i download it in all in one pack from sukebei.nyaa including all of the mod so... there is must be a mistake. i just clicking next and next while installing this game hahahaha. maybe ill try uninstalling all of the mod first and see what happen after that, so thank you for the help! really appreciate it.
Use the build dated 27.04.2019. There you just need to download, unpack and play. Added new clothing accessories and updated mod. (do not interfere with the old installation)
#2,660
If you need an installer, then this is an earlier build. But there it is possible to install a working version for weaker computers. it also says which modes are compatible and which are not.
#2,308
#2,494
well i download this game in all in one pack including all of the mod and there is no information about the mod. so i don't know if that mod is installed or not, or there is a way to check it?
The composition of the mod is in the versions I mentioned. In addition, information about each mode can be found at the developer.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question and can't find the answer.
I found the site To import new character to the game, I succeed to put the file in the good place. Sometimes in the comment section of a "Card" people are asking "Wich mod do you use".
I don't understand, does certain cards need specific mods to work ? If it's the case, can someone share the most popular ones ?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys, I have a question and can't find the answer.
I found the site To import new character to the game, I succeed to put the file in the good place. Sometimes in the comment section of a "Card" people are asking "Wich mod do you use".
I don't understand, does certain cards need specific mods to work ? If it's the case, can someone share the most popular ones ?
All right. Cards depend on the composition of the build you are using. Each user creates a character on his build and uses mods that are incompatible with the mods of another user. Also, if the cards were made a long time ago, for example, based on version 4.0, then there is a possibility that in version 5.1 something will not be displayed since the mods could become outdated and new mods are used instead. The same if you have version 5.1 January and you downloaded the card version 5.1 April. If the card has components that are not supported by your build, then they will not be displayed, or the card will be unusable. If something is not displayed on the card, you can correct it by editing the character yourself.
As for the cards, this topic has links to a huge number of cards that are compatible with the latest builds.
#2,636
cards need to be placed
UserData\chara
depending on gender female/male

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
All right. Cards depend on the composition of the build you are using. Each user creates a character on his build and uses mods that are incompatible with the mods of another user. Also, if the cards were made a long time ago, for example, based on version 4.0, then there is a possibility that in version 5.1 something will not be displayed since the mods could become outdated and new mods are used instead. The same if you have version 5.1 January and you downloaded the card version 5.1 April. If the card has components that are not supported by your build, then they will not be displayed, or the card will be unusable. If something is not displayed on the card, you can correct it by editing the character yourself.
As for the cards, this topic has links to a huge number of cards that are compatible with the latest builds.
#2,636
cards need to be placed
UserData\chara
depending on gender female/male
Thanks alot for your fast answer, I'm new to this and now it's so much clear. For instance when I load a card I have "Missing mod detected : wtf.fakesunburn" or "com.DeathWeasel.AccessoryHairBack", I can find those mods anywhere, or, as you said, I got them but the version is incompatible ?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks alot for your fast answer, I'm new to this and now it's so much clear. For instance when I load a card I have "Missing mod detected : wtf.fakesunburn" or "com.DeathWeasel.AccessoryHairBack", I can find those mods anywhere, or, as you said, I got them but the version is incompatible ?
If you download the build from 04/27/2019, then you will have almost the latest updated version with many features. If you have a card you want to use it is better to edit it yourself for your build. Each new build expands the range of accessories, clothing, functions. And only you can update your favorite card.
I met cards of earlier versions, when many of the modern features were not available. There, for example, they made hair from accessories. Since there was no necessary hairstyle. Such a card works well on the latest build, but if the character loads a new outfit, he will become bald or even with missing body parts. Therefore, cards need to be regularly adapted.

Reactions: lucratif

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Use the build dated 27.04.2019. There you just need to download, unpack and play. Added new clothing accessories and updated mod. (do not interfere with the old installation)
#2,660
If you need an installer, then this is an earlier build. But there it is possible to install a working version for weaker computers. it also says which modes are compatible and which are not.
#2,308
#2,494

The composition of the mod is in the versions I mentioned. In addition, information about each mode can be found at the developer.
In the past I also had this issue with some cards then sometimes there were a few "WTF" moments where some of the girls came out looking like they had got there fingers stuck in a plug socket.
As for my setup now I kept it simple with the HF Patch and with it's additional content after this I gave the controls to the Girlfriend and asked her to give them a make over. " When it comes to this stuff TRUST ME a woman's touch comes into play "
I hope this does not come across as sexist " Sorry no offence intended "

Screen shot of the girl's from the Summer DLC - Simple yet effective sometimes less = More just have fun in the customise area.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
if no one is translating this game from japanese ill just translate it from googlese. somone just tell me how to change dialog lines and ill get back to you in, like, 3-5 years with somthing vaguely understandable

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
if no one is translating this game from japanese ill just translate it from googlese. somone just tell me how to change dialog lines and ill get back to you in, like, 3-5 years with somthing vaguely understandable
The game is regularly translated. The quality may not be very good, but for sure, it is not necessary to wait for 3-5 years. It is enough to use the finished build, or independently install the component responsible for the translation. (for this it is enough to be able to read this topic and instructions for the game)

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
for you maybe, but not for me. hence the reason i want to do this. so do you know how i can? i found "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en" does changing this effect the game?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes