axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
my game get a infinite loading screen on free H darkness mode..
how i solve this?
I'm using kplug 1.70 Better Repack R7 and HF patch 2.6..

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
my game get a infinite loading screen on free H darkness mode..
how i solve this?
I'm using kplug 1.70 Better Repack R7 and HF patch 2.6..
2 questions that can help:

1: Does the infinite loading occur when loading Story mode?
2: Do you have the Atari body mod installed?

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
2 questions that can help:

1: Does the infinite loading occur when loading Story mode?
2: Do you have the Atari body mod installed?

Does the infinite loading occur when loading Story mode?
Yes.. It occur when i try free H mode too..
this occurs when loading is at the very end

Do you have the Atari body mod installed?
I removed my atari previously, but the error didin't stop

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Ay guys, a bit of gameplay problem here: the teachers don't respond anything special no matter how many times I've talked to them , I tried at least 30 times during one period, is it normal or am I missing something?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
So how do you add trap characters to the class? I made one using the male creation but when i try adding new characters to the class roster i can only add girls, i also cant pick em on teh free H mode, cuz only boy x girl option. I also created a futa girl but can do H with her on the nomrla mode, the option is not there even when you have high stats with her

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018

Either atari was not properly removed, or there's another body mod breaking your game.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
Either atari was not properly removed, or there's another body mod breaking your game.
which body mod could have besides atari?

how can i remove atari completely?

obs. when i instal koik plugin 1.78 instead 1.70, the game crashes...

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2019
guys no metter what I cant figure out how to toggle POV in h scenes. I searched this forum but nothing works for me. Is there possibility I am instaling the mod in wrong way?
I have Koikatu with bepinex, how do you ussually instal mods in this?

Im using this:

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
guys no metter what I cant figure out how to toggle POV in h scenes. I searched this forum but nothing works for me. Is there possibility I am instaling the mod in wrong way?
I have Koikatu with bepinex, how do you ussually instal mods in this?

Im using this:
Try numpad 0.

which body mod could have besides atari?

how can i remove atari completely?

obs. when i instal koik plugin 1.78 instead 1.70, the game crashes...
Weird about koikPlugin. Haven't had that problem. As for atari, there's probably no other body mod and to uninstall it, take a look on what files it replaces by looking at the mod files. Delete whatever it adds, and you should be good.

Jan 26, 2019
Try numpad 0.

Weird about koikPlugin. Haven't had that problem. As for atari, there's probably no other body mod and to uninstall it, take a look on what files it replaces by looking at the mod files. Delete whatever it adds, and you should be good.
Num 0 doesnt work, thats why I wrote that.
Im asking about the mod instalation process if by any chance I missed something. Can anybode tell me step by step how they managed to get the POV plugin working? Thanks in advance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

koikplung 1.70 isn't compatbile for darkness dlc, you need at last 1.80.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I do not understand how dlc darkness works in story mode

to prove it I select the same girl who leaves me in the free mode I tell her to follow me but I can not find the warehouse or the place where to activate the scene has no time of day I read that it must be done at night but I at night I appear in the room only let me save the game and move on the next day I can not walk or move anywhere in the game I do wrong?

Do we have to advance to a specific moment in history or something?

and another question the darkness scenes are always between 2 men and the girl can not be made to be only boy and girl are always 3?

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
ok so i just downloaded this from the front page a few days ago and when looking for mods i cam across a person patron called flashbangz and has a large number of mods already in their download link and just today he uploaded a version 5.5.1 with all dlc and the new darkness added on. the current link doesnt seem to work for many people and is working on a gdrive link.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
I do not understand how dlc darkness works in story mode

to prove it I select the same girl who leaves me in the free mode I tell her to follow me but I can not find the warehouse or the place where to activate the scene has no time of day I read that it must be done at night but I at night I appear in the room only let me save the game and move on the next day I can not walk or move anywhere in the game I do wrong?

Do we have to advance to a specific moment in history or something?

and another question the darkness scenes are always between 2 men and the girl can not be made to be only boy and girl are always 3?
so joined a discord for a modder for the game and his links and such. he posted this "If you would like to trigger the Darkness content, do the following: #1 - Make a girl with the "Humble", "Heroine" or "Typical Schoolgirl" trait follow you. #2 - Take her to the storage room. #3 Start the Darkness Event. "

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I think I've already found the problem because some strange reason in the map selection list does not leave the store and therefore I can not activate darkness in the story mode

Do you know how it can be fixed? or does someone have a link to the darkness update just to "reinstall" it?

maybe it will be fixed

GENIAL for some strange and magical reason has been fixed only as soon as I put the game in window mode and not full screen I do not understand anything

but it is the illusion game that has given me the most problems of all I hope that the next one that they take out they do it better ...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes