Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
can someone tell me how i can fix these?, in selection for classmates tell me there is mod (i'll think) miss, but i dunno why.. i've only unzip the file of the download... :c

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
can someone tell me how i can fix these?, in selection for classmates tell me there is mod (i'll think) miss, but i dunno why.. i've only unzip the file of the download... :c
If is a sideloader you must not unzip the file put the zip or zipmod in you mods folder

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "MakotoYuki90, post: 2003760, membro: 537344"]
Se è un sideloader non devi decomprimere il file metti il zip o zipmod nella tua cartella mods
[/CITAZIONE]
can you explain me how? amma niub on all of that :c i've downloaded the game, unzip it and nothing less, only search characters to put on game, but when i've found elsie belserion and the queen of: "the rising of the shield hero" the game give me these problem.. :c

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
What is needed to fix here? If you are talking about the non-display of some elements, then read the previous posts. I already wrote several times about how to solve it (other users also wrote)
can someone tell me how I can add new scenes to the main game?
What does it mean? Scenes in the game adds only the developer. You can add a character, change the background and play, depending on the possibility of your build, different options

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
Ric yes that "non-display" of some elemets :C
mh... where exactly is ur previous post?i'm searching but i can't notice T^T dsadsalkòmdasòldmas i'm tilting

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "MakotoYuki90, post: 2003760, membro: 537344"]
Se è un sideloader non devi decomprimere il file metti il zip o zipmod nella tua cartella mods
[/CITAZIONE]
can you explain me how? amma niub on all of that :c i've downloaded the game, unzip it and nothing less, only search characters to put on game, but when i've found elsie belserion and the queen of: "the rising of the shield hero" the game give me these problem.. :c
I can help about that if you have a mod or not.
Can you install HF patch 2.7 for mods.

Dragonfly55

May 25, 2019
Could someone share the dlc 2 of darkness? download and install it manually? it would be very helpful please.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes