Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks for the reply.
You mean Version 8 in Updater?
Why should I need that?
Can I just download All-In-One?
Which post? A keyword so I could search in this thread?
I'm tired of making a link to repack 8 on every page. It is not so difficult to find, especially since I have already duplicated the link to the post about it on this page.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I'm new here. I downloaded the version of the OP and for some reason it was still censored. So I found this version 8 some pages ago and I'm downloading it now. Do I have to do anything to uncensor it? Like going to HF and download a mod or something?

LeviMuffins

Mar 15, 2018
I'm new here. I downloaded the version of the OP and for some reason it was still censored. So I found this version 8 some pages ago and I'm downloading it now. Do I have to do anything to uncensor it? Like going to HF and download a mod or something?
If done correctly, assuming you didn't use that .bat file at all, the OP's one should be uncesnored too o_O, same for Repack R8. If deleting and re-unzipping it doesn't work then applying the HF definitely will uncensor it, though I wouldn't suggest it as what it does is it deletes all (not cleanly) mods in these Repacks and installs another version of them. I definitely noticed a drop in quality and response time of translations, along with other minor bugs popping up by using HF on one of these Repacks. I had to do it because my saves and characters wouldn't otherwise transfer over. If you could avoid applying HF on the Repacks (which you should completely be able to do) you should.

I'm new to this too so I could be wrong though :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown Developer

haildir1983

Apr 2, 2019
if i remember right, ingame hit F1 there are some tabs, the right 1 is from mods/plugins, there is a option to replace the guy(janitor) with any other card
Tnks for the answer, i find it, the only problem i have is cant make futa, if i choose a girl card (a futa one) is reverted to the girl orinal body, same with de male cards (also a futa one). Did a make something wrong?, someone know how to fix it?.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
If done correctly, assuming you didn't use that .bat file at all, the OP's one should be uncesnored too o_O, same for Repack R8. If deleting and re-unzipping it doesn't work then applying the HF definitely will uncensor it, though I wouldn't suggest it as what it does is it deletes all (not cleanly) mods in these Repacks and installs another version of them. I definitely noticed a drop in quality and response time of translations, along with other minor bugs popping up by using HF on one of these Repacks. I had to do it because my saves and characters wouldn't otherwise transfer over. If you could avoid applying HF on the Repacks (which you should completely be able to do) you should.

I'm new to this too so I could be wrong though :/
Ok downloading the version 8 uncensored the game. Looks like you need to choose the uncensor you will be using in the body/general tab, the game comes with some different penises and pussies, and looks like there is more to download. Not sure what went wrong, but glad it is fixed now.

Kauko134

Dec 3, 2018
How does the after school dating DLC work? I'm seeing videos where you can pick locations but when I use the dating option i'm not getting any of that just some normal text conversation.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
How does the after school dating DLC work? I'm seeing videos where you can pick locations but when I use the dating option i'm not getting any of that just some normal text conversation.
In a normal game, the menu of choice of places opened at the start of the second date with one girl. (the number of first dates does not matter. the main thing is to go to the second date)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Does the Koikatu in the link have a repack and if so who is the arthor and what version is it.
Read at least something in this topic (the last few pages). The topic has a detailed description.

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
I do have a few questions I'd like to ask.

1. How do i get the tentacle mods to work?
2. how do I enable 2 boys (or futa's) 1 girl threesome sex scenes?
3. What do i need to do with the the folders with (optional) ones? Do I like move it all into the mods folder or something?
i don't know the tentacle mod
in game hit F1, on the right you see a tab mod/plugins, there is a option to change the ugly bald guy(card) with another
can be male or futa girl, its works only for darkness, result can be male/male female(futa) or 3x futa watever you want

male/female/futa and or male futa/futa can be done when you give all the girls a dick, then when you fuck 1 and another is close by, and is fucked to, you can have a trio

if all girls are futa, find 2 lesbians, that you have fucked already, with some luck you can join = male/futa/futa

you can turn all girls in futa, or only a few, but you need to know witch 1's are futa, and wo not, that way you can mix
the way you want/like

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I'm lagging too. The game work takes long to load the area, than works fine, than oce in a while it freezes for a half a second than continues normal. I have i5 processor and a GTX 1060, I can Run Batman Arkhan Knigh with no big problems, any help? I'm using R8 no modifications.

Also I can't find this "high poly mode" in the option of the mods (dark button at the top of the option screen).

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I'm lagging too. The game work takes long to load the area, than works fine, than oce in a while it freezes for a half a second than continues normal. I have i5 processor and a GTX 1060, I can Run Batman Arkhan Knigh with no big problems, any help? I'm using R8 no modifications.

Also I can't find this "high poly mode" in the option of the mods (dark button at the top of the option screen).
Examine the game menu there are keys of the series f
First of all, F1 and F12

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Examine the game menu there are keys of the series f
First of all, F1 and F12
Ok, I found the force high poly in the game folder in the optional folder and deleted it. I also reduced the quality to normal, let's see if solves the problem. F1 is the normal game options, and F12 is the cheat/console menu. I reduced, but it's still there, I don't even need girls in the room, of course it is less when there aren't, but still.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes