Ric

Oct 21, 2016
how do i start it please help can guide me thanks buddy
I showed you on the picture where to click (Koikatu.exe)
If it does not work, then you have done something wrong. Download repack 8, and delete what you have.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
how do u install sorry bro im just new to computers
You are on the forum since 2017. To download the game, find a post with a link and download. On this page and on the previous page there is a link. To me that on each page several times post a link?
#3,150

manhan

Aug 16, 2017
You are on the forum since 2017. To download the game, find a post with a link and download. On this page and on the previous page there is a link. To me that on each page several times post a link?
#3,150
umm so this repack 8 is includes game also ?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
umm so this repack 8 is includes game also ?
I do not understand the essence of the issue. There is a detailed description of what is included. Read the description.
You had repack 5 now repack 8.
Repack 8 is a ready-made build, all in one. Download unpack and play (do not mix with previous versions)
I gave you a link to the post, gave a link to the torrent What is the difficulty? Take and download torrent with the full version ...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I hope you can forgive me but I am tired, depressed and hungry.
Do I click on each of the better repacks one by one or what?
I do not understand what you're talking about. where is it written that along with repack 8 you need to download the previous ones? There is a link to the ready repack 8. It says full. If you want a full repack 8, download the full repack 8. If you need something else, download another.
I answered in detail what repack 8 is, you can read my previous posts (1-2 pages)
These are questions from the series "I can not read the description"
Maybe the description of the author repack or my posts contain a huge number of errors, because of which nothing is clear?

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
How to know which version mine currently is? I downloaded this game from igg games..do i need to update this game? if yes from which one?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
How to know which version mine currently is? I downloaded this game from igg games..do i need to update this game? if yes from which one?
If you downloaded the version, you should have read about what you downloaded, where you downloaded it. You should know yourself what you are downloading and what version you have. There are many versions of the game, it all depends on the mods that are included there. You can download the version with the update in January, or you can download the version with the update in June. The version number will be the same, and the content is different.

RS215

Nov 30, 2018
Could someone pass me the letters or images of the teachers of "nande koko ni sensei ga?"

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
There aren't animations about the boy servicing the girl, at least not in the CharaStudio, am I wrong?

Edelwis

Nov 24, 2018
If you mean repack 8, then "Updater" is only needed if you want to upgrade to the previous version to version 8
But this is possible only for the version of authorship ScrewThisNoise. If you had another build, then this adapter cannot be used.
The easiest way is to download the finished version 8 (there are several download options, including google, etc.)

The game has several versions.
1. You can not use repacks and make updates yourself
2. You can use repacks
These options should be used independently of each other. You can not mix these options.
If you do not know how to install the game correctly, use repacks. At the same time, do not mix and do not update what you had, if you are not sure of the correctness of your actions.
The best way to download a ready-made repack, unpack it separately and play. The repack author does not recommend installing anything in it or mixing it with anything.

Saving only at home, but you can go home at any time ..

Game instructions and game wikis are enough to pass

If you downloaded all in one, then you do not need to update anything.
Thanks for very detailed response ^^

May 27, 2018
Any other places to look for mods? I dug around on HF but didn't see many mods. Also are the Optional Mods already all installed in the "All in One" asking cause I'm seeing some file names that are the same inside the mod folder.

Kapowski

Dec 2, 2018
Does anyone have this Koikplugin 1.8 file?
The DL link on Hongfire is down.

Is there a working PoV?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes