Jul 9, 2018
Help. How do I get a flaccid dick and seminal fluids like this?
Image was from 4chan anon btw.

dim1138

Dec 23, 2018
Hello all, I posted a while back but I'm not sure if anyone was able to see it, but I have some questions about some of the scenes shown in the DLC trailer and how to get them: two girls under the table in the library, girl watching at karaoke, and four girls at hotel. If there is any information about any of these, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hello all, I posted a while back but I'm not sure if anyone was able to see it, but I have some questions about some of the scenes shown in the DLC trailer and how to get them: two girls under the table in the library, girl watching at karaoke, and four girls at hotel. If there is any information about any of these, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Most of the trailer are from studio, the only thing for the main game are the 3P and date spot.

WeirdFrank

May 30, 2017
Thanks for adding the torrent file, I don't get why it isn't used for eveything tho, most of the games here are shared through mega :<

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
I'm confused. I downloaded all 6 parts from mega but only the first one was a zip file while the rest were just 00.2, 00.3, 004, 005, 006 files. I extracted the first and only zip file and what came out was just another one of the files. No application or .exe fille wutsoever. Did i download wrong?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
What does the "Do Koikatu" option even do? Everytime i do it he talks to the girl and it fades in and out of a black screen during.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes