Jul 11, 2018
Okay, I think I managed to DL everything linked at the top, but whenever I try to run InitSetting English.exe, nothing happens. After like 20 minutes, there's no window or anything. Is there something I'm missing?

Doombringer

Jan 26, 2018
Okay, I think I managed to DL everything linked at the top, but whenever I try to run InitSetting English.exe, nothing happens. After like 20 minutes, there's no window or anything. Is there something I'm missing?
This is exactly my too. Nothing happens! Ok you got no window, i get a black window with an Ingame Cursor.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

intoxinzzz

Aug 11, 2017
HF is a pack of mod that all... he not create any fix to any mod from other modder. I have any problem from MoreAccessories can be you use the outdate version?
gizosate I don't have any problem from MoreAccessories.
the only problem are overlay skin so far i get give some problem with koikplugin 1.58, so i remove that mod, pity that mod is good.
Out of all the mods I've used KoikPlugin is a great concept and enjoyable once you get the hang of it but I wasn't much of a fan of the constant 1st person view. No matter how many times I gone over how to use it the keys that it stated to let me change views wouldn't let me so I pretty much gave up on it. But I do enjoyed the concept it brought. It almost reminded me of a certain Skyrim mod lol.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Out of all the mods I've used KoikPlugin is a great concept and enjoyable once you get the hang of it but I wasn't much of a fan of the constant 1st person view. No matter how many times I gone over how to use it the keys that it stated to let me change views wouldn't let me so I pretty much gave up on it. But I do enjoyed the concept it brought. It almost reminded me of a certain Skyrim mod lol.
You can disabile the pov from the config or Press Key number 0 or ready the manual ti know how the plugin work.

Reactions: euribis12

Gombol

Apr 30, 2017
After downloading this "new version" the menu is all bunched up, and the times I actually am able to click on the thing I wanted to, I can't select any buttons? (Like if I go into the Live thing..the dancing.. I can't click back, and have to restart the game to get back to the menu.) Any advice, anybody?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
READ THE FICKING KOKPLUGMANUAL.HTML TO KNOW HOW KOIKPLUGIN WORK.
I setup the game for a weak pc.
You need play in plugin/koikkatu gameplay mod in main game to set up the quality of the game.
Koikatu_harem 1.5
Game version: 5.0
Chara studio: Yes
DLC: include afterschool
BepInEx: 4.1.70 (master version)
BepInEx plugin: r7
UI translation: 2.6 fix for 21/12 dlc
Tranlsation: auto translation
Uncensored: Yes
Hardmod, sideloader and map/item for chara studio include
Scene and chara are include.
Save Data are include ( still i don't get the 3p in main game, but can you use in free H)
Koikplugin: 1.58 (patreon version)
Cheat by MarcO: 2.1 (press F12)
Koikatu gameplay mod: 1.2 (now can you add more that 38 to 99 female in the class. Attention. If you plan to add all 99 characters you must have at last 10GB ram)
Color picker by Marc0: 1.0 (allow you add color from your desktop) link how work.
KK_browser folder: 1.1 ( can you create folder for main game and chara studio.You can organize your scenes into folders and use this plugin to browse them.)
Runtime unity editor: 1.0
KKABMX: 2.2 ( add more slide body option)
Image Series recorder: 1.0 (that allow creation of high-quality videos and animated sprites) Link how work.
VN game engine: 9.1 (create you vn game) link how work.
VMD plugin: mmd dance and camera file in chara studio. (i can't find the link)
I think there other thing.
-----Download------
Mega:
Torrent: attach files
------TIPS----
Slowdown the chara marker in story/free h. Remove the card chara i give from Userdata/chara folder. Don't remove the card of illusion.
Add mega link.
For what reason i can't add koikmanual as attached file

Reactions: euribis12

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
İ have this Problem that in the İntro when the Teacher goes first into the Class its Black and nothing HAppens i see the Mouse but the Screen is Black. What can i do for the Game to Continue

Kirru

May 20, 2017
Does anyone know the mod which u can use to longer the skirts and stuff ? I once had a mod, where it shows "Bottom 2", "Top 2" etc, where I could change XYZ angles. But I cant find it :/

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Is anyone else having long load times and lag especially when girls enter the area?
Also is there any cheating like the girls do each other behind your back since you're the only dude?
Is there a mod that adds dudes so its more akin to Artificial Academy?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Does anyone know the mod which u can use to longer the skirts and stuff ? I once had a mod, where it shows "Bottom 2", "Top 2" etc, where I could change XYZ angles. But I cant find it :/
KKABMX
Is anyone else having long load times and lag especially when girls enter the area?
Also is there any cheating like the girls do each other behind your back since you're the only dude?
Is there a mod that adds dudes so its more akin to Artificial Academy?
There no ntr thing about npc to npc.

Reactions: Kirru
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes