D

Deleted member 2738

There a 100% translated English patch yet?
I mean the manual one that isn't machine translated.
I know there was a dude working on it.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
i tried to begin the game but i only get a black screen with music or it stucks when i am tryingto create characters

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
Where can I find this mod? I don't see it in the AIO or pastebin link.
installs it if you select DLC 12/21 and Koikplugins in installer
You can download in 10 minutes if you have good connection, torrents are always fastest way to download anything.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
READ THE FICKING KOKPLUGMANUAL.HTML TO KNOW HOW KOIKPLUGIN WORK.
I setup the game for a weak pc.
You need play in plugin/koikkatu gameplay mod in main game to set up the quality of the game.
Koikatu_harem 1.5
Game version: 5.0
Chara studio: Yes
DLC: include afterschool
BepInEx: 4.1.70 (master version)
BepInEx plugin: r7
UI translation: 2.6 fix for 21/12 dlc
Tranlsation: auto translation
Uncensored: Yes
Hardmod, sideloader and map/item for chara studio include
Scene and chara are include.
Save Data are include ( still i don't get the 3p in main game, but can you use in free H)
Koikplugin: 1.58 (patreon version)
Cheat by MarcO: 2.1 (press F12)
Koikatu gameplay mod: 1.2 (now can you add more that 38 to 99 female in the class. Attention. If you plan to add all 99 characters you must have at last 10GB ram)
Color picker by Marc0: 1.0 (allow you add color from your desktop) link how work.
KK_browser folder: 1.1 ( can you create folder for main game and chara studio.You can organize your scenes into folders and use this plugin to browse them.)
Runtime unity editor: 1.0
KKABMX: 2.2 ( add more slide body option)
Image Series recorder: 1.0 (that allow creation of high-quality videos and animated sprites) Link how work.
VN game engine: 9.1 (create you vn game) link how work.
VMD plugin: mmd dance and camera file in chara studio. (i can't find the link)
I think there other thing.
-----Download------
Mega:
Torrent: attach files
------TIPS----
Slowdown the chara marker in story/free h. Remove the card chara i give from Userdata/chara folder. Don't remove the card of illusion.

intoxinzzz

Aug 11, 2017
"have no issues" there a lot issues, who use he repack have problem on it. outdate mod, useless file in that repack, outdate plugin, no sideloader mod, claim copyright something not yours, even worst he sell it, high possibility you get a virus (read on discord of hongfire about honey select repack) there a lot thing....
Well as I said I didn't buy it got it for free. I got no virus from it, and sideloader mods are something you put into it yourself which lot of times most of the sideloader mods aren't even worthwhile. But as it would seem people have issues with it. I'm not defending the guy. The only problems I tend to have with the game is I download way too much mods and char cards which slows the loading down lol. But overall the repack I have is currently uptodate with everything from the newest DLC to latest mods and others. The only thing I'm now waiting for is the new HF patch to come out.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Well as I said I didn't buy it got it for free. I got no virus from it, and sideloader mods are something you put into it yourself which lot of times most of the sideloader mods aren't even worthwhile. But as it would seem people have issues with it. I'm not defending the guy. The only problems I tend to have with the game is I download way too much mods and char cards which slows the loading down lol. But overall the repack I have is currently uptodate with everything from the newest DLC to latest mods and others. The only thing I'm now waiting for is the new HF patch to come out.
sideloader are not worthwhile? are you joking? for a modder are worth a lot... don't cry is you have a id conclit to another mod or worse for the next update of the game.
You can do the same thing with ANY clean repack so what is the point use flashbangz repack? you have even no sense file inside that fuking game.
HF patch don't have the paid dlc so you need find by yourself.

Reactions: gizosate

intoxinzzz

Aug 11, 2017
sideloader are not worthwhile? are you joking? for a modder are worth a lot... don't cry is you have a id conclit to another mod or worse for the next update of the game.
You can do the same thing with ANY clean repack so what is the point use flashbangz repack? you have even no sense file inside that fuking game.
HF patch don't have the paid dlc so you need find by yourself.
Lucky for me I don't have ID conflicts, again as I said cause apparently you can't read I have ALL DLC's even the one that just got released. And yes for me some sideloaders aren't worthwhile while others are. And the HF patch all it does is make mods compatible with the new DLC's because some mods will have issues. For example that some files that require BepInEx such as "Unlock H Positions" has issues until its solved, "MoreAccessories" has issues until an updated one is released. HF patches fix's majority of the problems due to outdated mods which in relality should be the user's responsibility to download updated mod to replace the outdated version. If you can keep up with the updates for mods and what not you will not have an issue with anything. Also there is no need to get hostile its really uncalled for and not needed.

Sep 1, 2017
installs it if you select DLC 12/21 and Koikplugins in installer
You can download in 10 minutes if you have good connection, torrents are always fastest way to download anything.
You are awesome for providing a shortcut to it, thank you! Been looking forward to this update!

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
used the torrent install with koiwhatever and ingame when im having sex the manu next to the character window in the corner isnt there.
another thing is that the game keeps changing between sharp and unfocused vision, my head seems to bob back and forth and that is super annoying

*edit*control+F9 made it apear again

rascalvandamme

Sep 5, 2017
READ THE FICKING KOKPLUGMANUAL.HTML TO KNOW HOW KOIKPLUGIN WORK.
I setup the game for a weak pc.
You need play in plugin/koikkatu gameplay mod in main game to set up the quality of the game.
Koikatu_harem 1.5
Game version: 5.0
Chara studio: Yes
DLC: include afterschool
BepInEx: 4.1.70 (master version)
BepInEx plugin: r7
UI translation: 2.6 fix for 21/12 dlc
Tranlsation: auto translation
Uncensored: Yes
Hardmod, sideloader and map/item for chara studio include
Scene and chara are include.
Save Data are include ( still i don't get the 3p in main game, but can you use in free H)
Koikplugin: 1.58 (patreon version)
Cheat by MarcO: 2.1 (press F12)
Koikatu gameplay mod: 1.2 (now can you add more that 38 to 99 female in the class. Attention. If you plan to add all 99 characters you must have at last 10GB ram)
Color picker by Marc0: 1.0 (allow you add color from your desktop) link how work.
KK_browser folder: 1.1 ( can you create folder for main game and chara studio.You can organize your scenes into folders and use this plugin to browse them.)
Runtime unity editor: 1.0
KKABMX: 2.2 ( add more slide body option)
Image Series recorder: 1.0 (that allow creation of high-quality videos and animated sprites) Link how work.
VN game engine: 9.1 (create you vn game) link how work.
VMD plugin: mmd dance and camera file in chara studio. (i can't find the link)
I think there other thing.
-----Download------
Mega: Coming soon
Torrent: attach files
------TIPS----
Slowdown the chara marker in story/free h. Remove the card chara i give from Userdata/chara folder. Don't remove the card of illusion.
torrent not working T_T
well, it's dead

Jul 11, 2018
Call me dumb, but I've not tried to play games that required multi-part downloads like this, and I'm unsure how I'm supposed to get them to work. (the full DL link goes to a site I've never heard of before that opens a popup window and gets my antivirus jumping in any time I click anywhere, so yeah, not too keen on using that link).

I can't find a tutorial here as to how to go about this, so how am I supposed to get this to work? Do you try to extract each one and put them all in a single folder? Drop all of the secondary files into the first before extracting? How exactly do I go about this?

I feel like I'm being throttled because it's taking hours to DL a single part, so I haven't had a chance to try anything yet. I figured I'd ask before I tried figuring it out myself

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes