MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
What's wrong with FlashBangz repack? I have been using that repack and have no issues whatsoever with it. Even with all the updates and stuff from HF. Granted I didn't pay for the repack since I got it from Hongfire.
"have no issues" there a lot issues, who use he repack have problem on it. outdate mod, useless file in that repack, outdate plugin, no sideloader mod, claim copyright something not yours, even worst he sell it, high possibility you get a virus (read on discord of hongfire about honey select repack) there a lot thing....

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
the MEGA links are broken.
All it downloads is a FILE that's 10GB and does nothing.
Please refrain from Renaming files manually as you can break them.

MisterPants

Sep 25, 2018
I unziped the 6 Files with 7ZIP and now I got a File called "Koikatu_Up2date_modded_201812227z" with ~11GB. What is the next step ? I tried renaming that File to .rar, .zip, .7z and .iso and nothing seems to work :/
I finally got it to work. Using extract gave me the same issue that you were having. Instead, right click the first part, select "Open with" and then select 7-Zip file manager. This will bring up a window that has the Koikatu folder in it. From there, copy the folder to wherever you want the game to be. This was the only way I could get it to work, whereas if I just extracted the part 1 directly from the right-click context menu it would give me the useless 10gb file.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
@Rezz and Misterpants not the 6 files need to renamed the last the 10 gb need a rename. -.- Rename it to: Koikatu_Up2date_modded_201812227z.rar then first you can depack it. Thats a problem from 7zip! Winrar can do it better with splitted archives. -.-

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
If a file is bigger than 1gig I think torrents should be used
But that's just sensible

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
The game has a menu problem in h sceens. -.- Someone know how to fix it? Link:
go to illusion\Koikatu\BepInEx\translation\Images\Koikat u\Scenes\_ENG then delete the Sprite Atlas Textures. It will revert the buttons to Japanese but fix the UI

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Guys, never mind what I posted before, I can vouch for the Gizosates torrent if you would like to get this with less hassle. it is updated and with the DLCs then again I can't really figure out how to properly set this up since it is an archive mess... could use some instructions if anyone figures. the magnet for the torrent is:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:RPHN3XDWQ5Y72Q7LG66SFE3ITK7DBFTB

You can post the line above for the torrent (which I copied from his post on p.67) to your clients magnet board to receive the archives or you could wait for Pepé or Ryahn to sort things out ;)
So I tried this one out and all is well, minus a few issues. First off, there is no male head during H scenes. Works fine in creation and fine running around, but it's just a neck during H. My UI also won't turn on, so I can't strip clothes or change locations. Pressing space brings the UI back for a second, then it disappears again before I can click. This is on a fresh install of that repack. Are you having any of those issues?

Reactions: kewl smut

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
my internet connection is stable , it can downloading other games in fast speed

but when i try to download this new update it really slow , even the seperated download on mega didnt work ( didnt move at all ).

i wonder why?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Seems like everyone's getting lots of headaches with this version, I think I'll just stick to the flashbangz repack...

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Seems like everyone's getting lots of headaches with this version, I think I'll just stick to the flashbangz repack...
Good luck with that even if he does have a repack it won't be up to date and consist of super outdated mods anyway.

I have a working client just from HF and HF Patch 2.1 and only removing the problematic mods which were already stated. Everyones on the same boat waiting for HF patch 2.2 consisting of updated mods that are currently broken

There are so many links...which link has the new DLC in it? ;-;
from Kusnagi. It's ONLY the DLC nothing more or less. Drag content to game directory from inside the set-up folder, should be self explanatory when you see the folders.

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
i can never get this to work i download it unpack it and try to play but its always tells me its not able to play

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes