Status
Not open for further replies.

Iroha色羽

Aug 21, 2020
db.bepis.moe
Help! I found a lot of character cards here
But lacking these... where can I find them?
Who can provide it? Thanks

BlazingBloo

Mar 23, 2024
I gonna ask a very neophyte questions:
- is it what so many game creators and pic artists are using to make all the games [Koikatsu] or [Koikaku] in name
- I read it's a game and a character creator, does it exist a version with just the editor?
- If Im correct, "cards" are pre-made characters that can be used and integrated directly in game by downloading them
- Is this difficult editor to handle and would you recommend tutorials or better to try as it comes

Thanks

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I gonna ask a very neophyte questions:
- is it what so many game creators and pic artists are using to make all the games [Koikatsu] or [Koikaku] in name
- I read it's a game and a character creator, does it exist a version with just the editor?
- If Im correct, "cards" are pre-made characters that can be used and integrated directly in game by downloading them
- Is this difficult editor to handle and would you recommend tutorials or better to try as it comes

Thanks
Many of the devs use it for their projects, yes. They don't actually use the game but the charastudio to build scenes that they then put in renpy (mostly renpy). It is a game but the charastudio comes as a side program as long as it's not the barebones steam version. If the card is for koikatsu then it will work for this one and sunshine but sunshine cards can only be used in that game. You just add the card to the appropriate folder in userdata\chara "female" or "male". There are several tutorials for the studio but not many go in to anything advanced. I'd watch a few and then just dive in and go from there. It's really not hard but it can be pretty time consuming.

Reactions: BlazingBloo

BlazingBloo

Mar 23, 2024
Skeltom
Thanks for your answer, I picked this version of the game and Koikatu Sunshine, which is a more recent version, and i read advice describing KKS as "less possibilities but easier to start with"

in the KKS thread I read someone talking about a HF Patch to have more lewd, I did not find this patch on F95, do you recommend it and where can I get it

Thanks

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Skeltom
Thanks for your answer, I picked this version of the game and Koikatu Sunshine, which is a more recent version, and i read advice describing KKS as "less possibilities but easier to start with"

in the KKS thread I read someone talking about a HF Patch to have more lewd, I did not find this patch on F95, do you recommend it and where can I get it

Thanks
KK and KKS are two separate games. There isn't really an easier one to start with they are almost the same game but KKS is worse overall in almost every way. Unless you mean charastudio, but they are almost identical so it's really just what setting you like more, school or more of a vacation. The HF patch is just a collection of mods to uncensor the game and the repacks are already patched so you don't need it.

freeuser123

Aug 22, 2023
Does anyone know of a method or mod to transfer only the body settings of another character to another character while keeping the face of the character as is?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone know of a method or mod to transfer only the body settings of another character to another character while keeping the face of the character as is?
I'm not sue about in game but you can do that in the character creator. Pick the character with the head you want and just select the other characters body in the load character window. At the bottom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
For some reason, when I use that function, my eyes and makeup also move.
Did you only select the body? It shouldn't touch the makeup or face at all, it will change the complexion of the face though if the other character has darker skin or something. The overall skin color is applied to the face as well and I don't think there is a way around that. If for whatever reason you really, really want the body the only other thing to do is note the slider amounts of the character in question and set them manually to the character with the face you want. Though if the character has edited bones that's a whole other can of worms.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
To use Anna Anon's Koikatsu scenes, do we simply extract the [Anna] zipmods into the Koikatsu/mods folder? What are Cards for, are they just UI elements?

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2021
db.bepis.moe
Help! I found a lot of character cards here
But lacking these... where can I find them?
Who can provide it? Thanks
First off, have you checked the characters individually to see if any clothing/parts/etc are missing? I ask this as I have run into instances of the error messages coming up even though nothing is missing due to the name of the mod changing such as version number. A example would be creator name:mod name v1 was used when character was created, but now the mod is creator name:mod name v2, or :modname, etc etc.

Second, if the items/clothes/etc are all there/nothing is missing, you can then just overwrite the card and it will update it with the more recent mod updates/names, if things are missing from the character then continue to next part.

Third, have you updated the mods/shaders/etc through the launcher yet? If not I would try that before continuing, but I should say I am unsure of anything to do with studio mods as I have never used studio, or downloaded the mods for it.

Lastly, if you have updated then I would go into the manager section of the launcher and look through the list of mods, or you can do a search via file manager on your pc. If none of those are the case then most likely you will have to find them.

Some might be found in here , though you might have to look through the various sections to find them. Some can also be found under the BleedingEdge section as well. I do believe the Evaan DBZ one is part of the normal update when you click update rather than start the game when using the launcher, but just in case here is a good link for their stuff also . You can also use the kemono search for the names of creators and see if the mods are on there. Also google search can sometimes help, but can be rather hit or miss. Hopefully this helps out some, and I know it is a rather tedious process, but most times is worth it.

Sorry I know this was a bit of a lengthy post, but wanted to give as much information as I could think of in hopes of helping. Also feel free to correct if I am off/wrong on any part as once again this is just my experience/knowledge and it is rather limited.

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
In the other thread I died ignored Lol, maybe it's because the amount of posts is more recurring and it's easy for some posts to get lost, so I'll request it here:

First and foremost...
1- How do I fix the plugins menu? I remember that before everything worked fine, that is to say, absolutely all the options and tools appeared, I do not know since when I have this error, but now nothing at all appears (attached image).
2- This is with respect to the animation...
Is there any guide or tutorial to animate the ass? I have looked for something about it but what I found for example in some Youtube channels, they are focused on animating body parts like hands, arms, torso, basically everything except animating the tits and the most important for me, the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes