Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
yes, but frankly, I find no reason for it to have been removed, at least before people were constantly posting and requesting things that are forbidden on the site, now nothing like that happened....
No doubt it's quite weird
What kind of stuffs are forbidden to request on this site? I don't see that on Announcement/Rules thread.

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
What kind of stuffs are forbidden to request on this site? I don't see that on Announcement/Rules thread.
Actually, yes it was at the start of the thread.. but basically the rule that many broke a couple of weeks ago.. was to request and post lolis and shotas stuff...
I know it's stupid, but rules are the rules!
Even before the mod just closed the post box, the thread was there, but you couldn't post anything new anymore....

after that, they decided to reopen it, but now it was just deleted completely without any apparent cause or reason...

teitoku_taotao

Apr 6, 2024
In the first place, Koikatsu's terms of use prohibit MODs, and the characters are also infringing copyrights, so the fact that they are telling people to follow their own rules makes it seem like a thief is acting as an administrator.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
What the hell just happened to the thread? I'm really confused, Ryahn can you explain what happened, please? did someone break the rules or what?
Looks like some unsavory users were using it as a base to spread rule 7 content behind the scenes, PMs or discord. So an admin deleted it.

lindynasty71

Jul 16, 2024
What the hell just happened to the thread? I'm really confused, Ryahn can you explain what happened, please? did someone break the rules or what?
Just talked to Ryhan. Apparently someone used the thread to share actual cp, and an admin had it deleted as a result. Unsure if he will make a new one yet. I did tell him that sometimes creators would report their stuff as cp to get it taken down quickly, but I doubt he will be able to change anything despite that.

• Wow
Reactions: leki2997

5ettttttttt35353

Jan 15, 2024
Just talked to Ryhan. Apparently someone used the thread to share actual cp, and an admin had it deleted as a result. Unsure if he will make a new one yet. I did tell him that sometimes creators would report their stuff as cp to get it taken down quickly, but I doubt he will be able to change anything despite that.
Ya I understand now if an admin would take it down if real cp is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes