Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
sorry but does this game have any rape or forced elements in it? or a mod for it?
Nope, you can make that in the character studio though. Game is 100% consensual and sweet. Sounds like Love Death is more your game.

ChaoticTyrant1

Jan 18, 2019
I have a friend who was using Koikatu for quite a bit but recently the game suddenly quit working. In the command window it keeps stopping at "preloaded started". Does anyone know a solution for this?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So I finally got around to trying this game out. Probably not a good time for me to do so as last week was crazy....... real crazy. But after playing it, I like it. I wonder why it's rated so low. For me, the only thing it's missing is pregnancy but the game is new and Illusion may add it/somebody may mod it in. If they added an internal view like the Miconisomi games have, it's be even better. If they ever made an official English version of the game, I'd buy it. That's probably not happening tho so a pirates life is the life for me.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So I finally got around to trying this game out. Probably not a good time for me to do so as last week was crazy....... real crazy. But after playing it, I like it. I wonder why it's rated so low. For me, the only thing it's missing is pregnancy but the game is new and Illusion may add it/somebody may mod it in. If they added an internal view like the Miconisomi games have, it's be even better. If they ever made an official English version of the game, I'd buy it. That's probably not happening tho so a pirates life is the life for me.
As a can tell you who buy the english version of HS the most the people are dissapoint how bad the import is... Like the case of HSU the most of the mod don't even work on, so, KK english=no mod...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It's rated low because this wasn't what people really expected. We hoped for a AG or AA type of game (but with more) or the two combined into one game, but the result here was rather disappointing - at least personally speaking, though seems that is the general idea in here.

- Less position than AA (even the yuri one's)
- Less place to visit than AA (sure, you couldn't do that much but at least walking in front of the station, then on the road to school, school gate and finally into it was an awesome thing that made you feel like was really a simulation of real life. This one instead you don't have anything beside the school. And even the places added with the last DLC are just for sex and nothing else. So again, it's rather limited) and AG
- No pregnancy ending or in general, so this game technically speaking don't have an ending
- No rape options, so it's really lovey-dovey and some people here just "want to watch the world burn" (not me, but it's nice having some.. variety)
- The background used are pretty much.. empty. At least in AA or AG you could really feel in a certain sense that you were within a small city or a city in general, here instead the only things are those clouds that are pretty much funny and that sort-of-small-village that you can see when on the roof that it's not even that "full". There are just "two" houses and nothing else.

- The only pro thing is the graphic here, and the fact that you can control the char like in AG but other than that, it's just an HS with anime style.

So yeah, lots of answers about why it's not that great - though two points above are just my thing. Probably people don't care that much about backgrounds and place to visit in a hentai game but you have to make a sort-of-simulation even though it's mainly hentai, do it well enough or don't do it at all.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It's rated low because this wasn't what people really expected. We hoped for a AG or AA type of game (but with more) or the two combined into one game, but the result here was rather disappointing - at least personally speaking, though seems that is the general idea in here.

- Less position than AA (even the yuri one's)
- Less place to visit than AA (sure, you couldn't do that much but at least walking in front of the station, then on the road to school, school gate and finally into it was an awesome thing that made you feel like was really a simulation of real life. This one instead you don't have anything beside the school. And even the places added with the last DLC are just for sex and nothing else. So again, it's rather limited) and AG
- No pregnancy ending or in general, so this game technically speaking don't have an ending
- No rape options, so it's really lovey-dovey and some people here just "want to watch the world burn" (not me, but it's nice having some.. variety)
- The background used are pretty much.. empty. At least in AA or AG you could really feel in a certain sense that you were within a small city or a city in general, here instead the only things are those clouds that are pretty much funny and that sort-of-small-village that you can see when on the roof that it's not even that "full". There are just "two" houses and nothing else.

- The only pro thing is the graphic here, and the fact that you can control the char like in AG but other than that, it's just an HS with anime style.

So yeah, lots of answers about why it's not that great - though two points above are just my thing. Probably people don't care that much about backgrounds and place to visit in a hentai game but you have to make a sort-of-simulation even though it's mainly hentai, do it well enough or don't do it at all.
Ah, I see. I've never played AG and I just tried AA2 for the first time not too long ago so I don't have much experience with it. That said, I didn't really like AA2 because of the graphics, I know it's older, and going from place to place was kind of lame. I didn't really experiment with the positions and gameplay that much before quitting.

But I can kind of see what they were attempting to do, based on my brief experience with AA2, and I think it works well in some areas. I also agree with most of your points, not so much on the rape part but I tend to be a "vanilla" man, unless the premise makes rape a viable option in the game. PlayHome had just enough premise to get me on board with the game. I wouldn't want to play as a hs student(?) running around raping all the chicks in a school though, I prefer the whole seduction/fall in love trope. That is, unless they all treated the MC like shit, in which case they gonna learn the error of those ways.

I hope they add more DLC and modders add more features. Game is still fairly new

@Makoto Yuuki If I bought the game I'd still play the pirated version. Buying it would be more of a symbolic/financial support for the dev. As you've said, ports tend to be shit. But if they want my money, they're going to have to port it.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018

Overview:
Koikatu! (コイカツ! or Koikatsu!) is 2D Cellshaded character creator eroge by Illusion. You play as a lonely boy who just got transferred to an all-girls-only school with the purpose of.. getting them accustomed to the other male classmates. Roam around the map, peep on girls if you have the opportunity, talk to them to gain their favour and trigger "events" that will unfold their stories. There are "named" heroines with a preset backstory and player-created characters with plenty (30) of personality types to choose from.​

Release Date: 2018-04-27
Thread Updated: 2018-12-22
Original Title: コイカツ!
Alias Title: Koikatsu!
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 5.0+
Discord Community :
HGames Wiki:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Repack content:

Changelog:

Useful Resources:

DOWNLOAD
All-In-One: -
Multi-Parts:
Thanks to screwthisnoise on Hongfire for making this repack here and sharing it. And obviously, with all of the modders who made the mods for free.

View attachment 120250 View attachment 120251 View attachment 120252 View attachment 120253 View attachment 120255 View attachment 120256
where to go during lucnh time?

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
how you do threesome during the game?

i re-back to play this game after version 2 and now i not know how to do this action

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
unpopular opinion

This game is a good anime character maker (seriously I think people will make almost anything eventually) and poser, and very mod friendly. Not good for watching lots of premade animations and fulfilling fetishes though.

Tagre

Feb 7, 2018
Hello, can you know how to access to the server and download character ?
I had access to this section only during my first launch and can't access again. I only have this message "access to server failed".
I tried to redownload the game or run CCleaner but it doesn't work.
And sorry for my bad english, I am not an English native.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes