RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
Guys how do i enable the eng subs during the h scenes?I had an older version that had subs but i can't find the option here, i need a mod maybe?

stuka01

Jan 2, 2019
anyone had problem with male uncensor?
the ''head'' of penis is with no color..
and a eternal black sreen loading on free-h mode
how to solve it?

Mar 21, 2018
Can someone link or tell me what I need to install to even open these files? I just downloaded them, but can't do anything. No Zip file to open either.

kevi4561

Dec 30, 2016
Guys how do i enable the eng subs during the h scenes?I had an older version that had subs but i can't find the option here, i need a mod maybe?
I can't post links but if you google search kkdevs you will find a now outdated hsubs. It still works as far as I can tell but does not work on the newer personalities. You just take the v.4 dll file under releases and put it in bepinex. There might be a newer one out there not sure, but this is the old one you are referring to I think.

Maxies

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone else having just horrible framerate? I've been playing the game just fine, but now suddenly when ever I start the game it takes 100% of my GPU resources and stay that way. I've done no changes or downloaded any new mobs\patches between then and now.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Does anyone else having just horrible framerate? I've been playing the game just fine, but now suddenly when ever I start the game it takes 100% of my GPU resources and stay that way. I've done no changes or downloaded any new mobs\patches between then and now.
The game self isn't very well optmized but 100% resource... try update your driver.

Maxies

Jan 10, 2018
The game self isn't very well optmized but 100% resource... try update your driver.
Thanks for the reply but I have, and it's still the same. Like I said before it started devouring resources it worked just fine, and I've done literally nothing between the two sessions beside playing a game and watching a couple videos. I've no idea what's causing this but the game is entirely unplayable.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for the reply but I have, and it's still the same. Like I said before it started devouring resources it worked just fine, and I've done literally nothing between the two sessions beside playing a game and watching a couple videos. I've no idea what's causing this but the game is entirely unplayable.
:unsure: only from KK you have the gpu 100% resource?
That mean for what reason the game use a heavy resource in you GPU, is possible you have add too many characters in class or bepinex load something very heavy like a sideloader....
Remove the mods folder from the game or remove bepinex from the game(you will lose the translations and other plugin you have installed) and see if the game still have a 100% gpu resorce.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes