MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
i have a bunch of characters on this save.. the total characters that i have on the folder of the game exceeds 2000.
Leave aside the excessive number of characters. Try to remove at least 100 characters and see if it still gives you the error. Honestly a strange thing, in theory the game has no character limitations.
Does the game crash when it gives you that error?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
DON'T ASK ME ANY LINK FOR THIS VERSION
Kok plugin 1.6 (patreon version)
This version looks like the previous one but is no longer in beta. I changed organization of options in a more consistent way, and some were added. The changes and corrections are resumed in the release note.
For next update, I plan to work on a major new feature that was requested a while ago, though I am not sure that 1 week will be enough for that, we'll see.
Download:
New stuff - Adding a Call Here button in Diary ( at school )
- Reorder options in settings.
- Adding an option to toogle girl display when they stay in room
- Retain Clothes and semen cover are now optional, that can help to reduce kPlug impact when moving in school.
- Optimized code to access translation file, now using a translation of kPlug have a really minor impact on performance.
- English Translation is bundled within the archive.
Manual is up to date, please, at least check the small part about translation Introduction/Use or Create a Translation...
Fixed
- Fixed the huge bug that appeared when the option «girl think» was used in a 3ph context.
- Tracking of «First time H» in daily stats did not work properly from the last two versions, that's solved

stuka01

Jan 2, 2019
Leave aside the excessive number of characters. Try to remove at least 100 characters and see if it still gives you the error. Honestly a strange thing, in theory the game has no character limitations.
Does the game crash when it gives you that error?
yes, the game crash..
i will try do this

mandibel

Apr 9, 2018
how do i get the subway h map? is there a dlc that do this or some event i did not get? because i have the option to fiddel with the crowd hue and for that reason i must have this map or do i not?

GDFTHR

Dec 3, 2018
how do i get the subway h map? is there a dlc that do this or some event i did not get? because i have the option to fiddel with the crowd hue and for that reason i must have this map or do i not?
If you have DLC: AS, you should go on a date in an amusement park with an experienced/nympho girl, on the way back an event will occur in the subway.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
If you have DLC: AS, you should go on a date in an amusement park with an experienced/nympho girl, on the way back an event will occur in the subway.
^ What this member said but if you wish to unlock the different positions on the subway allow there lewd state to drop between 70% and 100 % a member on Hong-fire showed me this trick. Hope this helps also

GDFTHR

Dec 3, 2018
^ What this member said but if you wish to unlock the different positions on the subway allow there lewd state to drop between 70% and 100 % a member on Hong-fire showed me this trick. Hope this helps also
No lewd, intimacy (love/date point)
I forgot to say about it :D

zzshin

Dec 28, 2018
Hello, so I downloaded two file/zip/torrent from here.
1. One of the folder name is "Koikatu_Up2date_modded_20181222"
2 Second of the folder name is "Koikatu Repack" which I need to press the Koikatu_setup.exe
( I can see both files contain different mod)
Are they different or the same?
Thank you.

Ratajks

Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys i am doing a skin overlay for character. I want to make it slutty (maybe even some writings) but i don't know what to put on it. Do you guys have any ideas? I will consider everything :) Thanks a lot

chodsun

Aug 5, 2018
Just downloaded and im only getting a black screen with a blue cursor. Any idea whats causing this i've looked and found nothing useful

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes