Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
Check if there is a lock on the female character bar , it there a lock you need press on that lock icon for both bar blue and pink.
Thanks I found DLC1&2 but the halloween dlc you uploaded on page 53 doesn't work anymore, It was a mega link. The last time I actually updated my game was before halloween so I guess that's the last one I need, thanks so much for the help

seems like I also need the update 12/21 that comes with the christmas costumes (illusion .jp/preview/koikatu/download/update.php?1228aws) which I can't find anywhere In the thread after looking through all the pages

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Good. The KK_pole_positions v2.2 mod adds good positions or is it just the same? To know if it is worth downloading or not and if the game can not get me to throw errors

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks I found DLC1&2 but the halloween dlc you uploaded on page 53 doesn't work anymore, It was a mega link. The last time I actually updated my game was before halloween so I guess that's the last one I need, thanks so much for the help

seems like I also need the update 12/21 that comes with the christmas costumes (illusion .jp/preview/koikatu/download/update.php?1228aws) which I can't find anywhere In the thread after looking through all the pages
at this point you need use hf patch. HF patch don't have any paid dlc or use a different repack....
can you use my version you have all dlc..

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
ugghhh, how many possition are there on train? why i only got two, i can only access one base on female mood. horny or not

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
at this point you need use hf patch. HF patch don't have any paid dlc or use a different repack....
can you use my version you have all dlc..
Thanks I'm finally done, only thing is some girls have black around their eyes, I guess my old mod folder had a mod that the new one doesn't have

stuka01

Jan 2, 2019
anyone gets the fatal error in gc''too many threads'' when you load a male character or edit?
when i have this error, the game window freeze and close

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I'll make it simple, is there any decent translation around?
It's being worked on. The team in process of organizing it. I'll report back here there is more to report (shouldn't be long). It will take a while to be 100% though, the game has 100,000s of voice lines.

For you now you can get more texts from the githubs:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
It's being worked on. The team in process of organizing it. I'll report back here there is more to report (shouldn't be long). It will take a while to be 100% though, the game has 100,000s of voice lines.

For you now you can get more texts from the githubs:

I am still using the H-Subs 4.6 for the H scenes its,s not 100% perfect but I am getting partial English text in the 3P scenes with the original girls and the summer DLC only Japanese verbal with the new winter DLC.
But my understanding of the Japanese verbal is getting better without any text/ :)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes