Skyzen

Jun 3, 2017
Just letting everyone know - the Koikatu translation team is back in action. Both the story and the Hsubs will be worked on and compiled for everyone to enjoy~ It's not all finished, but the team is going around picking up all the translations people did into one package so they know what needs to be done still. Also a new method will be used to directly translate from a text file instead of the clunky Google Sheet method.
gonna looking foward it xD

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thabks for the help btw. I assume you mean there is some way to lock the excitement bar? I'm not sure what you are referring to.
Check if there is a lock on the female character bar , it there a lock you need press on that lock icon for both bar blue and pink.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Hi there I am rather new to the After School DLC and I have even requested some help on Hong-fire on how to unlock all positions on the subway. Any help would be great. Thank you

thejackel

May 16, 2017
KKABMX

You can but i don't recommend, please find the paid dlc and after that run HF patch 2.2 or better. the flashbangz version missing some dlc.
i think that mod just allows you to change the male heights and stuff

I mean like a mod that tells you the character's height in centimeters when you're editing it.

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
IF remember right the last version is 0.0.5
KKABMX

You can but i don't recommend, please find the paid dlc and after that run HF patch 2.2 or better. the flashbangz version missing some dlc.
Ooh, I did search a lot and couldn't find the paid dlc 1&2. Is there any specific place to look? Idk if you can give direct links here but you can message them to me. Also thanks for the response.

May 31, 2018
Just letting everyone know - the Koikatu translation team is back in action. Both the story and the Hsubs will be worked on and compiled for everyone to enjoy~ It's not all finished, but the team is going around picking up all the translations people did into one package so they know what needs to be done still. Also a new method for hsubs will be used to directly translate from a text file instead of the clunky Google Sheet method.
Awesome! I really prefer this-heck, even auto translated text is fine for me, as long as I don't have to be hooked to the internet for it.

Reactions: Serance
Dec 25, 2017
Hi I'm in need of some assistance. I've downloaded it in parts and I have no clue how to put it together. When I try to download it the other way it just won't.

Maxies

Jan 10, 2018
Hey everyone, thanks a ton for this download but I have two questions and would love some help:
1. I heared girls can reach like a Nympho mode but I can't for the life of me do it. I got all their "sex exp" to max. I've read something about sweet spots and how different personalities have different sweet spots, but I can't find any proof this actually exists in-game.

1. I can't get a 3way. I find the lesbian intercourse and no matter who participates in them I never get the option. Even if both are lovers and at full sex exp the option never pops up.

Would appreciate help with these things, thanks!

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Ooh, I did search a lot and couldn't find the paid dlc 1&2. Is there any specific place to look? Idk if you can give direct links here but you can message them to me. Also thanks for the response.
the paid dlc find in this post you need search....

i think that mod just allows you to change the male heights and stuff

I mean like a mod that tells you the character's height in centimeters when you're editing it.
There a mod to know the heights Centimeters Height Bar v1.2.X can you find the mod on hongfire discord.

Having a lot of cards apparently breaks the character maker. "Too many threads" and then crash.
In what repack? and how many card you have? i have 843 female card and in chara maker don't give any error...

huumm :( sorry for bad english, i mean, how i can use this mod ? i already instal koikplugin in your repack.
View attachment 218927
I really don't get what is your problem, to know how to use koik you need read the Koikmanual.htm inside the folder koikmanual.
You can also use the keyboard short-cut key's " D " Girl & " F " for Male during the H only scenes.
Ah, right (y).

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
having trouble how to unlock other possition on subway. manage to clear all even and S the club rank but they are still missing.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes