3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EmperoXXX Anime

KonoSuba The Harem Adventures
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
A very nice start, I do like experiencing a slight variation of the KonoSuba plot. I hope we will be able to make decision during the story to change the main plot even more later on.
For characters my favorites are Darkness and Sylvia, but I like some of the new original ones quite a bit already.
One important thing, I would highly suggest removing any official names and instead changing it into a pun or strongly altered version. Parodies tend to survive much longer if no actual trademarks/copyrights are used I think. The characters should be fine, but the game name should definitely be something else.
Alright will surely think about it! What I was thinking that if I add some extra words to the title it would work, like as you see there are parody games like My Tution Academia or Attack on Survey Corps ... Just like that I thought If I tweak in 'Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!' and make it 'Konosuba The Harem Adventures' it would work just fine....

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Huge fan of Konosuba, good luck to the dev, hope this one keeps going for a long time. One question, I see vaginal sex tag already, so does it already have a lot of content or does it kinda just jump to sex for one scene?

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, here we go again on an adventure with Aqua, Darkness and Megumin.

And now the main thing (for myself I compared this game with another game, which is a reference game for me)

(n)
1) That standard music and sounds. They're getting annoying, really. Has the internet run out of free and MORE appropriate music?
2) Humor. It's there, it's even funny at times, but for the most part it's not interesting and too hackneyed.
3) Graphics. It's 2023, there are so many mods on Koikatsu, that there is not enough life to try them all. But we see very mediocre backdrops and interiors without any light shading correction.
4) GUI. No, really. Author, do you yourself like this healthy translucent window with text during dialog? These dull selection buttons? The rest of the interface looks too disjointed, there is no unified style.
5) Characters. Let's just say they look weak. Both NPCs and main characters. (see point 3)

(y)
1) Plot. Quite interesting further development of the story.
2) Sandbox. It's not bad here, but it's still empty for now.
3) Possible loli characters

In fact, the secret to success is simple.

1) Make the GUI of the whole game in one style. Let it be simple and not flashy, but at the same time understandable.
2) Replace sounds and music. Now there is a lot of free quality music, if only you were willing to find it. And pick up more suitable sounds to the characters (you can for example cut them from the anime)
3) Improve the design of characters, interiors. Koikatsu has a lot of mods. Do not be afraid to put them and experiment with them, ask for help on profile discussions (for example discord better repack).
4) Look at the work of top developers and don't be afraid to adopt their positive experience and successful solutions.
5) Add moar footjobs and lolis

I wish you good luck and won't rate the thread for now, I'll wait for a few more releases. :)

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Alright will surely think about it! What I was thinking that if I add some extra words to the title it would work, like as you see there are parody games like My Tution Academia or Attack on Survey Corps ... Just like that I thought If I tweak in 'Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!' and make it 'Konosuba The Harem Adventures' it would work just fine....
I think the part that needs to be changed would be the "Konosuba". See how it isn't MHA: My Tuition but My Tuition Academia and not Attack on Titan: Survey Corps but AoSC. It isn't much that needs to be changed, but the official abbreviated name is very risky to include. Of course you could get lucky with no notices of sort, but changing it early would minimize the risk.
A quick suggestion would be something like BetsuSuba or KonoEro/KonoEcchi, which would roughly translate to AnotherWonder(ful) and ThisErotic/Lewd respectively. Or changing the English title could also work.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

EmperoXXX Anime

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
In fact, the secret to success is simple.

1) Make the GUI of the whole game in one style. Let it be simple and not flashy, but at the same time understandable.
2) Replace sounds and music. Now there is a lot of free quality music, if only you were willing to find it. And pick up more suitable sounds to the characters (you can for example cut them from the anime)
3) Improve the design of characters, interiors. Koikatsu has a lot of mods. Do not be afraid to put them and experiment with them, ask for help on profile discussions (for example discord better repack).
4) Look at the work of top developers and don't be afraid to adopt their positive experience and successful solutions.
5) Add moar footjobs and lolis

I wish you good luck and won't rate the thread for now, I'll wait for a few more releases. :)
Thanks for the honest feedback, surely would consider all these in the next update. As this is the initial version there were many things which I was learning as well, but yeah will definitely improve the GUI, designs and characters.

Reactions: Dementor_ene

EmperoXXX Anime

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
I think the part that needs to be changed would be the "Konosuba". See how it isn't MHA: My Tuition but My Tuition Academia and not Attack on Titan: Survey Corps but AoSC. It isn't much that needs to be changed, but the official abbreviated name is very risky to include. Of course you could get lucky with no notices of sort, but changing it early would minimize the risk.
A quick suggestion would be something like BetsuSuba or KonoEro/KonoEcchi, which would roughly translate to AnotherWonder(ful) and ThisErotic/Lewd respectively. Or changing the English title could also work.
Those are some cool suggestions! Surely would reconsult you before the next release! :BootyTime:

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
:ROFLMAO:

Renpy Mini-games, current versions has some of them my most fav is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as for the fetishes, definitely any strong fetishes/kinks will be avoidable in the future, but as the current version has limited content, for now you won't be able to skip the events.
All i need for fulfillment is the Pregnant, lactating and breastfeeding tag on this game and i'm all good.

aP7NeB27_700w_0.jpg

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
I love Konosuba, cant wait for more content! also if possible release an HD version of the game, as currently the only harem in the game is with Jpeg artifacts..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EmperoXXX Anime

damias

Sep 13, 2020
sooo sylvia from dominant to submissive futa later i guess hopefully :D from how scared kazuma got from a hug from her haha
Mhmm definitely ;)

Well yeah I agree with you, and yes for sure you can choose between what H scene you want to see and what to not. But feetish like footjob or anal won't be an issue right? Coz I think these are some basic kinds of fetishes :p

Reactions: Ruis0

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
sooo sylvia from dominant to submissive futa later i guess hopefully :D from how scared kazuma got from a hug from her haha
Would love to see the scene from the movie where Kazuma finds out that Sylvia is a futa. Sylvia is such a great character, she can have a tentacle scene or two, a Futa path, a female path, submisive path a dominant one, there is so much to do with her.

Reactions: damias

frigidd

Mar 22, 2018
Just let me know when best girl Yunyun is available, she deserves a hug.

In all seriousness though definitely going to check this out, looks great OP!

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes