3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EmperoXXX Anime

KonoSuba The Harem Adventures
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
What’s the incest tag for? There’s no characters that are related in konosuba, unless you count aqua as the baka onee-chan stand-in.
The game has some new characters too! You'll see some content in this version as well!

well megumin has a sister so maybe its that?
Yup that as well but currently there are no scenes featuring them in this version

EmperoXXX Anime

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
View attachment 2815484

That overview was going well until I got to the part in the Spoiler
:ROFLMAO:

What kind of minigames are we talking about?

Leaving that aside, dev, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?
Renpy Mini-games, current versions has some of them my most fav is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as for the fetishes, definitely any strong fetishes/kinks will be avoidable in the future, but as the current version has limited content, for now you won't be able to skip the events.

EmperoXXX Anime

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
I've only managed to get 11/12 events and i've done everything i believe i can do how do i get the last one? And in the changelog it says theres 3 minigames yet i've only seen 2 which is the wood chopping minigame and the thumbwar minigame.
How about the lantern fixing one? You must have played that as well.

The last event is a very short one,

EmperoXXX Anime

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
For the context, I'm planning to implement turn by turn fighting system as well! Where the mc along with the gang will be able to accept and go on quests. You'll be given certain points to buy skills, or upgrade skills which you can used in fights, quests, main stories, and H scenes. You will gain experience points after every fight and quests and your stats will increase as you level up.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
And as for the fetishes, definitely any strong fetishes/kinks will be avoidable in the future,
Well, that doesn't tell me much :HideThePain: ...now the thing is, what do you mean by "strong"? each person has a different tolerance for different kinks, and what for some may not be anything for others may not be tolerable.

For example, maybe for you lesbian or femdom content is not a "strong" kink, for me it is a nope, just like characters that halfway through the game start to be bi-curious. (lesbian can be tolerable if it is a threesome with the mc as focus), maybe since it's Sandbox the player decides Which Li or story to follow and to avoid certain content the player should only avoid X character?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KonoSubaTheHaremAdventures-1.5a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: EmperoXXX Anime

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
A very nice start, I do like experiencing a slight variation of the KonoSuba plot. I hope we will be able to make decision during the story to change the main plot even more later on.
For characters my favorites are Darkness and Sylvia, but I like some of the new original ones quite a bit already.
One important thing, I would highly suggest removing any official names and instead changing it into a pun or strongly altered version. Parodies tend to survive much longer if no actual trademarks/copyrights are used I think. The characters should be fine, but the game name should definitely be something else.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Good to see a konosuba game where the protagonist is kazuma (apparently) and there is no NTR :D

It would be better if it didn't have koikatsu models but that's asking a lot
There's another one, Adventurer Trainer.
It was originally going to be someone taking over Kazuma's body, but dev decided to definintely make him Kazuma in the end.
Good stuff.
I'm gonna try this one out now.

EmperoXXX Anime

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
Will a Silvia route be added? She is like best girl for me.
Mhmm definitely ;)

Well, that doesn't tell me much :HideThePain: ...now the thing is, what do you mean by "strong"? each person has a different tolerance for different kinks, and what for some may not be anything for others may not be tolerable.

For example, maybe for you lesbian or femdom content is not a "strong" kink, for me it is a nope, just like characters that halfway through the game start to be bi-curious. (lesbian can be tolerable if it is a threesome with the mc as focus), maybe since it's Sandbox the player decides Which Li or story to follow and to avoid certain content the player should only avoid X character?
Well yeah I agree with you, and yes for sure you can choose between what H scene you want to see and what to not. But feetish like footjob or anal won't be an issue right? Coz I think these are some basic kinds of fetishes :p

• Haha
Reactions: vaaf and Chimba
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes