3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
so the game is not for my, keep your sandpaper feet from my dick, feed are fucking gross.
I guess then that 80% of the games on this forum are not for you :LOL: dont get me wrong i dont like feet either but those devs love them :rolleyes:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I guess then that 80% of the games on this forum are not for you :LOL: dont get me wrong i dont like feet either but those devs love them :rolleyes:
most games have some sort of trash, there is no accounting for taste ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Yeah, that dev was like: ..... nah shit's too cucky, not worth the extra immersion, you kazuma now.
I was pretty impressed with the transition though. I played it after he turned MC into Kazuma properly, and I didn't notice anything out of character for him, pretty solid writing imo.

EmperoXXX Anime

KonoSuba The Harem Adventures
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
anyone else game closes when you have to fix the lamps?
Well someone quoted this exact problem on the discord as well. Let me check what I can do about it...

keeps crashing when i talk to guild receptionist after first thumb wrestle
This one is new

Tho most of the players did not report this issue, so maybe the problem might have occurred during the extraction of the game at your end, you may try coping your saves to another folder and then delete the entire game, and then again unzip the downloaded game zip file and then paste your saves folder inside it.

If the problem still persists I'll check on my end or will ping a play tester regarding the issue!

KindredSakura

Mar 9, 2021
A very nice start, I do like experiencing a slight variation of the KonoSuba plot. I hope we will be able to make decision during the story to change the main plot even more later on.
For characters my favorites are Darkness and Sylvia, but I like some of the new original ones quite a bit already.
One important thing, I would highly suggest removing any official names and instead changing it into a pun or strongly altered version. Parodies tend to survive much longer if no actual trademarks/copyrights are used I think. The characters should be fine, but the game name should definitely be something else.
As long as its not physically being sold for money then its not copyrighted money received from things like patreon and itch and what not are considered only donations which are exempt from copyright laws only reason i found this out is i just had a discussion on it with another dev who is doing a parody game as well and looked into it alot before making the game

EmperoXXX Anime

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
As long as its not physically being sold for money then its not copyrighted money received from things like patreon and itch and what not are considered only donations which are exempt from copyright laws only reason i found this out is i just had a discussion on it with another dev who is doing a parody game as well and looked into it alot before making the game
Wow, thanks for letting us know. If this is true, it saves me from quite a bit of trouble as changing the name of the whole game is kinda a hassle. :BootyTime:

KindredSakura

Mar 9, 2021
Wow, thanks for letting us know. If this is true, it saves me from quite a bit of trouble as changing the name of the whole game is kinda a hassle. :BootyTime:
yea i mean you can allways double check better to be safe then sorry but yea thats what this dev told me when i brought it up with him and we discussed it the only thing i would see maybe having to change is just the title of the game but everything else in the game is fine as long as your not gonna sell the game but either way its worth looking into anyways just in case

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
2 H-scenes is a bit too few for a download, but the models are solid (you might want to use a filter to kill that Koikatsu pastel though), and from the dev's posts it looks like the humor will be solid as well.

Also, looking forward to loli. I'm starved for good loli.

I watch with interest, sir.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
My biggest gripe I've got for you right now is in some of the writing. Throwing in Japanese words with English is just really off putting. It's the worst kind of wapanese stereotype that's existed for 20 years for a reason. If other people like it then whatever, but in general it just sounds really weird mixing languages like that. Overall though the models are good! I wish you luck with your project.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

EmperoXXX Anime

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
My biggest gripe I've got for you right now is in some of the writing. Throwing in Japanese words with English is just really off putting. It's the worst kind of wapanese stereotype that's existed for 20 years for a reason. If other people like it then whatever, but in general it just sounds really weird mixing languages like that. Overall though the models are good! I wish you luck with your project.
Haha yes, I mean I kinda know it already, but guess what, people generally like it if there are little jap words in the dialogues, but yeah, I'll keep this in mind to not overdo it.

Reactions: Bedead

EmperoXXX Anime

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
2 H-scenes is a bit too few for a download, but the models are solid (you might want to use a filter to kill that Koikatsu pastel though), and from the dev's posts it looks like the humor will be solid as well.

Also, looking forward to loli. I'm starved for good loli.

I watch with interest, sir.
I'm working on the 2nd version of the game rn, hopefully I could cover some more H-scenes in this update. And for your loli demand, don't worry Explosionnnn's gonna come soon! ;)

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Haha yes, I mean I kinda know it already, but guess what, people generally like it if there are little jap words in the dialogues, but yeah, I'll keep this in mind to not overdo it.
I am simply a 32 year old boomer that doesn't know what the kids like these days I think.

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
Well someone quoted this exact problem on the discord as well. Let me check what I can do about it...

This one is new

Tho most of the players did not report this issue, so maybe the problem might have occurred during the extraction of the game at your end, you may try coping your saves to another folder and then delete the entire game, and then again unzip the downloaded game zip file and then paste your saves folder inside it.

If the problem still persists I'll check on my end or will ping a play tester regarding the issue!
I tried that tried restarting re-downloading from different part get the lantern glitch each time

EmperoXXX Anime

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
I tried that tried restarting re-downloading from different part get the lantern glitch each time
I have given a tester to test the game again for any bug, let's see if he reports any. If he encounters the same bug, then I'll try to fix it and provide you a new link.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes