peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
so, there is no scene for Hestia and most of the girls you capture or am i missing something?

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
The updater is only grabbing about 100-200MB and then stalling. I keep having to restart it, wait for the Queue position then go. 3 restarts an only 700MB so far

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The updater is only grabbing about 100-200MB and then stalling. I keep having to restart it, wait for the Queue position then go. 3 restarts an only 700MB so far
Are you doing a fresh install or is this an update from a previous version?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Took maybe 8 patcher restarts, but finally got it all.
Sometimes the larger files appear to be not making progress but they are just taking a long time. I hope restarting didn't set you back each time, but I'm glad it finally worked for you.

Nov 25, 2017
The game is nice, but unplayable. I don't know if it's just me, but i have a good computer and can't play it for more than 2-3 minutes without crashing.

It completely ruins the fun

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Is this game any fun yet?
Its a concept I really like but when I played it before it had smol amounts of content and was tedious to play.
Not being mean, just actually curious if people like it more now?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The game is nice, but unplayable. I don't know if it's just me, but i have a good computer and can't play it for more than 2-3 minutes without crashing.

It completely ruins the fun
It helps if you let me know where the game is crashing for you. Also, if you send me a copy of your save.data file immediately after a crash, I can see what might have caused it.

Is this game any fun yet?
Its a concept I really like but when I played it before it had smol amounts of content and was tedious to play.
Not being mean, just actually curious if people like it more now?
I can't directly answer your question because I'm obviously biased, but the general consensus has been that it is getting better and better. I haven't introduced anything to make it worse. Did you last play it before or after the exp/leveling system was added? Now that you can earn experience, the game is a little more difficult at first (although I've changed "The Beginning of Time" into an easier, tutorial level) but as you level up your character becomes more powerful, so it's less effort to do whatever you want to do in the game. I've also added a "power" that lets you use the arrow keys to move around when in a grid map, no matter if you're fighting or not, so moving around is easier than ever.

I release about 3-4 updates each month, and I'm constantly adding new quests, locations, scenes, enemies, girls, powers, features, in addition to bug fixes. You are welcome to use the Game Launcher to update the game whenever you feel like giving it a try to see what might be new. The game will even prompt you to do a timeline rewind whenever you update in order to load the new content, and I haven't had to do a complete save wipe in quite a while, so you can feel fairly confident in keeping your earned items and experience points.

The other nice thing about this game is it's non-linear, so you don't have to wait until it is 100% fully developed to play it. You won't miss out on anything by playing a little bit now, then jumping back in a few months down the road when a new content update interests you. At the very most, you could miss out on something that was changed in a previously completed quest, but the new quest log allows you to track your progress in a quest, and you can reset any completed quest if you ever want to play through a quest again (to earn more exp, items, try something different, or experience something which has improved in a quest).

Reactions: Jeancul
Oct 27, 2017
How do i load previous saves? It only gives me the option to delete one, and when i loaded up the game after a crash it took me right back to the beginning of the game

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Is Hestia content planned soon? Love the game and the story, but I really am interested in her the most.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
How do i load previous saves? It only gives me the option to delete one, and when i loaded up the game after a crash it took me right back to the beginning of the game
The game autosaves and due to the time fluid nature of the game there is no need to juggle saves as you always have access to every storyline (once you get past the first tutorial). It sounds like something is preventing the game from autosaving because even after a crash you shouldn't lose more than 5 seconds of progress. What is the name of the folder path you are running the game from?

Is Hestia content planned soon? Love the game and the story, but I really am interested in her the most.
Hmm, it sounds one of these fan signatures would be perfect for you.

Content for Hestia is one of the most frequently requested. You should see what her "Slut Skills" are going to be when the "Companions" feature is added. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Last edited:

stiumush

Jan 4, 2018
Game is really fantastic!!! I like it so much!!!
But when I install every new version the game say me to restart, losing the old save.....
It's my fault in something...? :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::unsure:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Game is really fantastic!!! I like it so much!!!
But when I install every new version the game say me to restart, losing the old save.....
It's my fault in something...? :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::unsure:
That's so nice! Thank you! The two most recent versions should prompt you to rewind the timelines, but you shouldn't lose your save file with you earned exp, level, items, currency, energy, and unlocked girls. Did you lose everything?

stiumush

Jan 4, 2018
That's so nice! Thank you! The two most recent versions should prompt you to rewind the timelines, but you shouldn't lose your save file with you earned exp, level, items, currency, energy, and unlocked girls. Did you lose everything?
...yes...

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Eh... But what version? Online or offline? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Both. Each new update, whether updated automatically with the Game Launcher or the full offline game zip has a file called runtime/save/save.bak. The save.bak file is a starter save file if the game cannot find a save.data or save.old file in the save directory. So when you do an update, it will copy that new save.bak file into your save folder, but you should still have your original save.data file and when the game sees there is a save.data file it loads that. That's why I'm not sure how you would be losing everything.

Are you using the Game Launcher to update or are you downloading the full zip file?

stiumush

Jan 4, 2018
Both. Each new update, whether updated automatically with the Game Launcher or the full offline game zip has a file called runtime/save/save.bak. The save.bak file is a starter save file if the game cannot find a save.data or save.old file in the save directory. So when you do an update, it will copy that new save.bak file into your save folder, but you should still have your original save.data file and when the game sees there is a save.data file it loads that. That's why I'm not sure how you would be losing everything.

Are you using the Game Launcher to update or are you downloading the full zip file?
The full zip file. Mmmmmmhhh And if I copy old files into the new update? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes